over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

37 days on MK-677, blood work results.

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
30 yom, 5'11, 225lbs. Also on 600mg Test E, other liver/health supplements. Adex .5mg 2x week.

Did legs on Monday, Tuesday OFF, blood drawn at 7:30am Weds.

I started the first 25 days or so at 25mg of MK-677, then bumped it up to 50mgs/day for the last bit. The last few weeks strength has been very high, multiple PRs on just about every workout. Bloat hasn't been to bad. I'm still on the same belt loop hole, but haven't been as vascular in my legs/shoulders.

I know it sucks I had to use 2 different labs. But my Dr wont let me get blood work that often. 6 months min.

Left side is before, right side is after.

I'm hoping someone can help me interpret my results from my MK-677. I was under the impression it raises your GH levels.

0MAtgHA.jpg

You igf is higher than normal which means your mk is working.

how did you feel on 50mg ? Holy shit brother. 25mg was kicking my ass!

I can't see the numbers in your post. What are your before and afterIGF levels

Mk-677 does not do high pulses in GH like GH. It does small pulses.

Your igf is nearly 100pts higher. Its working.

how did you feel on 50mg ? Holy shit brother. 25mg was kicking my ass!

I can't see the numbers in your post. What are your before and afterIGF levels
232 before.. 312 after.

I feel pretty good on 50mg. My hands fall asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning. . But it's not to bad. Sleep has been great otherwise. The most dramatic side effect is strength for sure. What were you having trouble with?

Sent from my SM-G313F using Tapatalk

232 before.. 312 after.

I feel pretty good on 50mg. My hands fall asleep when I wake up in the middle of the night and in the morning. . But it's not to bad. Sleep has been great otherwise. The most dramatic side effect is strength for sure. What were you having trouble with?

I just felt like total shit taking it. lathargic, tired, bloated. I have a full file on deck so I may try again at a small does once my Noma's run dry.

232 before.. 312 after.

Strength, weight gain, and more support in my joints and long term injures is what I notice most from MK-677. Lifting feels much safer with all the nitrogen and water retained in the muscles.

Not entirely certain on this, but isn't it with MK-677 that when getting bloodwork done the serum GH score is high at first, then lowers the longer you're on it and then IGF increases?

25mg has been working for me. I just finished PCT and ran the MK throughout with GH, did the MK at bedtime. I dont really get any side effects from it (the MK), maybe because my body is used to GH, I been on the GH almost a year.

The combo of the 2 has helped me keep most of my gains. Pumps have been great also. I just feel like its a much easier option than pinning GHRP several times a day. If and when I get off the GH ill try GHRP and MK.

It's very hard to nail a test with MK. The problem with the multiple pulses it causes is that you have nail your bloodwork around the time of a pulse (studies say it's closer to 12 hours after administration) so that's an initial starting point.

My IGF went up about 100points as well on MK677 but only on 20mg. I dont think anything past 25mg is going to do much but cause more sides. My Gh serum was also very low which is normal b/c unless you catch the pulse exactly at the same time as the bloodtest you wont know.

My IGF went up about 100points as well on MK677 but only on 20mg. I dont think anything past 25mg is going to do much but cause more sides. My Gh serum was also very low which is normal b/c unless you catch the pulse exactly at the same time as the bloodtest you wont know.
Do you think I've got some underdosed mk677? Or do people just respond differently?

Last edited:
I would not worry about the serum

It's the IGF levels that matter as mentioned.

They are not as high as I would like to see them but they are higher than they were.

basically your on the high end of normal right now which is for sure better than being in the middle and for the price I guess it's not bad.

How u manage to lower ur hematocrit after weeks on test? It was 52 b4 and its 50 now.

How u manage to lower ur hematocrit after weeks on test? It was 52 b4 and its 50 now.

I donated shorty after my blood draw for labs. Every 56 days, I have a countdown app on my phone so I know exactly when I can head over to the redcross.

really wanted to see your prolactin levels before/after assuming you are on the same dose of roids

I just felt like total shit taking it. lathargic, tired, bloated. I have a full file on deck so I may try again at a small does once my Noma's run dry.

That's what I'm hearing from other guys as their primary complaint,,,lethargy/fatigue. I'm going to start mine low dose and see how I do then adjust it as or if needed.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws