MK & CJC w/DAC Results

Reno911

Registered
Just got my IGF results back during my MK & CJC w/DAC experiment

MK @ 30mg: 30 minutes before my pre bed meal
CJC 1295 w/DAC @ 2.5mg Every 3rd Night pre bed

Results:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 508 HIGH 75-216 ng/mL

The only downfall is that my blood pressure has gone up about 10 points- both systolic and diastolic. No bloat or lethargy but the CJC at 2.5mg will give you a serious flush.

Just got my IGF results back during my MK & CJC w/DAC experiment

MK @ 30mg: 30 minutes before my pre bed meal
CJC 1295 w/DAC @ 2.5mg Every 3rd Night pre bed

Results:

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 508 HIGH 75-216 ng/mL

The only downfall is that my blood pressure has gone up about 10 points- both systolic and diastolic. No bloat or lethargy but the CJC at 2.5mg will give you a serious flush.
Your score was a 508?

Those are incredible results. Thanks for posting. I haven't used cjc-dac in ages. I have just ordered MK-677 myself :)

How long were you using those doses? And is this from a sponsor here?

What changed to get you from the 425 to the 508 if it wa the same protocol?

How long were you using those doses? And is this from a sponsor here?

I was 5 weeks in when I had the labs pulled.

Yes, from a sponsor but they are not current so won't name them.

What changed to get you from the 425 to the 508 if it wa the same protocol?

Same dosing protocol was used for both test. For me having varying IGF 1 results is common. If I'm on pharm grade GH, I've had the tests come back 100 points different. This is with same brand/batches of pharm grade.

Same dosing protocol was used for both test. For me having varying IGF 1 results is common. If I'm on pharm grade GH, I've had the tests come back 100 points different. This is with same brand/batches of pharm grade.

What are some of yr results on HGH as opposed to the Peps...
Is this a high score for you?
How bout some stats looking at the reference range 75-216 ng/mL
Yr 40-50???

What are some of yr results on HGH as opposed to the Peps...
Is this a high score for you?
How bout some stats looking at the reference range 75-216 ng/mL
Yr 40-50???

6'1 Low 250's (BW fluctuates from 235-265 depending on season)

Pharm Grade 2-4iu: Usually 400-550 (although I've had readings in the 250-300 range using 5.4iu Mini Quicks straight from US pharmacy)

Generic GH 2-4iu: Usually 400-475 (I did have a 575 test at 6iu of the Riptropins about 3 years ago)

Pharm Grade 2-4iu: Usually 400-550 (although I've had readings in the 250-300 range using 5.4iu Mini Quicks straight from US pharmacy)

Generic GH 2-4iu: Usually 400-475 (I did have a 575 test at 6iu of the Riptropins about 3 years ago)

Dam solid numbers on a few iu's
way ahead of me...
The basic rule 100 ng/mL per iu fits me.
Thanks for the Info

Peace

Yes, 508 on this one. I had another about 7 months ago running the same protocol that was 425.

Thats outstanding my man! I just got off 5iu of genrics, 20iu EOD blasts when i was bulking.

Switched to MK677 and mod1-29/ghrp2 100/100 3x day...will be rotating the ghrp's in and out. I got ipam, hex, ghrp2 and ghrp6

So this is great news. I know your running DAC but i am going to assume that i should receive similar results.

Thanks for posting up!

3 years ago...the good old ripitropin highlight days. gh scores comming back as high as 50! I sear they were overdosed to like 4.5-4.8 mgs of gh instead of the usualy 3.33mgs

Great results. You luckily seem to be a high responder to get your igf that high on relatively speaking low doses of gh and peptides.

One thing is right though, this should put quiet many of the peptide doubters. They are working just as good as pharma gh for this guy.

That is a good result. I was in the lower 300s with 5mg a week.

The MK/CJC DAC combo is the most effective peptide stack I have used.

I simply cannot handle the appetite effect though. I dieted for my last show on that combo, and it made things rough. Doable, but rough.

The MK/CJC DAC combo is the most effective peptide stack I have used.

I simply cannot handle the appetite effect though. I dieted for my last show on that combo, and it made things rough. Doable, but rough.

MK @ 25mg, CJC @ 10mg a week, and test/anadrol and jesus I got so big. But I was holding the most water I ever have in my entire life too, felt like a fucking balloon. Probably would run a mast/tren/var with low test cycle next time keep the test low and ditch the drol all that together had my BP through the roof and i couldnt fit in any pants i owned until i dropped all of it

I till cant get over the 508 score...thats one of the highest scores ive seen off top of my head!

Although that is a lot of DAC....Whats the conesncense on using excessive amounts of DAC?

i know ther is info out there thru studies that MK677 dosage doesnt raise gh and IGF(well IGF is does raise more as the dosage goes up ) but the GH secum scores dont really raise anymore from a 10mg dosage daily to a 50mg dosage daily

Does taking say...16 mg DAC per week going to have significant IGF and gh raises then taking say, 8mg dac weekly? or is it over kill?

I till cant get over the 508 score...thats one of the highest scores ive seen off top of my head!

Although that is a lot of DAC....Whats the conesncense on using excessive amounts of DAC?

i know ther is info out there thru studies that MK677 dosage doesnt raise gh and IGF(well IGF is does raise more as the dosage goes up ) but the GH secum scores dont really raise anymore from a 10mg dosage daily to a 50mg dosage daily

Does taking say...16 mg DAC per week going to have significant IGF and gh raises then taking say, 8mg dac weekly? or is it over kill?
When cauthen did testing he saw a 200 point increase in igf levels by going from 8mg dac to 15mg dac a week (400 vs. 600). Just like with everything else, the higher doses will result in better levels but it's not linear like everything else.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws