over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

YK-11, SR-9009, RAD-140 ????

Yk11 is getting pretty good feedback from what I've seen. Rad140 on paper seems like it's good to add to a cycle of test and sr-9009 seems to have not much oral availability.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Yk11 is getting pretty good feedback from what I've seen. Rad140 on paper seems like it's good to add to a cycle of test and sr-9009 seems to have not much oral availability.

That sucks. I just ordered some sr-9009. Has anybody tried to increase the bioavailability with grapefruit juice or piperine that you know of? Or maybe sublingual? I'll have to try both.

I've heard yk competes for the same receptors as test so if your in test it won't really do much for you but women are getting great gains off very low doses. Rad140 at 30mg is supposed to be really good I plan to try that one.

Try them all, then tell us how it went. Also, make sure that they "compete for the same receptors." You could always use a little competition.

^^^ don't quote me on this lol it was bro science I read in another board.

^^^ don't quote me on this lol it was bro science I read in another board.

It does compete for the same receptors man, but there is only one receptor for all this, the Androgen Receptor, and hopefully you have enough of them so it doesn't matter. Else wise, you might as well explore a whole nother avenue outside Androgens.

YK-11

YK-11
The myogenic differentiation of C2C12 myoblast cells is induced by the novel androgen receptor (AR) partial agonist, (17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis-(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester (YK11), as well as by dihydrotestosterone (DHT). YK11 is a selective androgen receptor modulator (SARM), which activates AR without the N/C interaction. In this study, we further investigated the mechanism by which YK11 induces myogenic differentiation of C2C12 cells. The induction of key myogenic regulatory factors (MRFs), such as myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5) and myogenin, was more significant in the presence of YK11 than in the presence of DHT. YK11 treatment of C2C12 cells, but not DHT, induced the expression of Follistatin (Fst), and the YK11-mediated myogenic differentiation was reversed by anti-Fst antibody. These results suggest that the induction of Fst is important for the anabolic effect of YK11.

The Beaver.......

That sucks. I just ordered some sr-9009. Has anybody tried to increase the bioavailability with grapefruit juice or piperine that you know of? Or maybe sublingual? I'll have to try both.

SR 9009 worked for me. I used 20 a day. My heart rate was about 25 points lower while doing cardio. I took it for 4 weeks. I have been off for 4 weeks and my HR is still about 20 points lower while doing cardio.

Lose any fat?

SR 9009 worked for me. I used 20 a day. My heart rate was about 25 points lower while doing cardio. I took it for 4 weeks. I have been off for 4 weeks and my HR is still about 20 points lower while doing cardio.

Good to know. I'm going to give it a shot and take piperine with it as well.

Yes, I lost a good amount of fat. It made cardio so much easier that I almost started to like cardio. For me it was more effective for fat loss & cardio than GW was. But GW was better for shorted rest periods for the weights. I also gained strength from the SR. I know it was the SR because the only other thing I was on was TRT. I think an awesome fat loss stack would be 20mg of SR & 10-15mg GW a day. I might try that stack and log it. I'm just trying to read as much as I can about GW & cancer. The GW kinda scares me at this point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131