over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who still uses MGF?

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I don't hear much about mgf or peg mgf anymore. I'm trying to site growth my arms with pge-1 and igf-des and I hear mgf works best with igf so is there any benefit to adding it for site growth? If so what dose and the regular mgf or the peg version? Thanks

I don't hear much about mgf or peg mgf anymore. I'm trying to site growth my arms with pge-1 and igf-des and I hear mgf works best with igf so is there any benefit to adding it for site growth? If so what dose and the regular mgf or the peg version? Thanks

If you want site growth then syntherol will be the best thing by a mile.

I will be using PEG MGF and LR3 soon as last time the results were incredible. I look at PEG MGF as more of a recovery peptide and it assists the LR3. I think if you use PEG MGF alone you may be disappointed.

I know Concreter is a big fan of MGF so maybe he can chime in. Not sure if he is still using it now though.

I just found a bunch of peg-mgf when I was cleaning out my closet. Ordered it like 6mo ago and must have forgot to put it away. It's been at room temp the past 6mo. I'm sure it degraded a little. Anyway is it worth using? I don't know much about peg mgf. Currently I use a ghrp/ghrh with hgh 2x per day and 10mg mk677 per day. If it's worth it what's a good dose? IM or SubQ? Specific time to inject? What should I notice? Thanks

If you want site growth then syntherol will be the best thing by a mile.

I will be using PEG MGF and LR3 soon as last time the results were incredible. I look at PEG MGF as more of a recovery peptide and it assists the LR3. I think if you use PEG MGF alone you may be disappointed.

I know Concreter is a big fan of MGF so maybe he can chime in. Not sure if he is still using it now though.

Was it DatBTru who said he used Peg MGF on a muscle with micro doses all around the area, was initially disappointed then weeks-months later he noticed significant improvements? Or was that a different peptide...

Was it DatBTru who said he used Peg MGF on a muscle with micro doses all around the area, was initially disappointed then weeks-months later he noticed significant improvements? Or was that a different peptide...

You're correct. That was DATBTRUE. He was solely using peg mgf and proved it caused site muscle growth.

I have heard taking regular mgf immediately preworkout accelerates healing. I still haven't tried it yet.

Any peptide in general takes a long time to work as far as growth goes. Simply they make new cells which take time to mature.

I read somewhere that peg mgf competes with Igf do the timing is important in when you inject it. Anyone know of this? Thanks

You're correct. That was DATBTRUE. He was solely using peg mgf and proved it caused site muscle growth.

I have heard taking regular mgf immediately preworkout accelerates healing. I still haven't tried it yet.

Did he post pics showing the results? It's definitely worth adding into a cycle imo just incase it does create new muscle cells. If someones budget is low I would probably just leave it though and just pick things you know will be effective. From my limited usage you are not going to notice much when on it.

Did he post pics showing the results? It's definitely worth adding into a cycle imo just incase it does create new muscle cells. If someones budget is low I would probably just leave it though and just pick things you know will be effective. From my limited usage you are not going to notice much when on it.

Has anyone ever seen a pic of the guy?

Has anyone ever seen a pic of the guy?

My thoughts exactly. He is a smart guy but if I had to guess he looks like he doesn't even train. Well not train but just your standard lean skinny person.

1.) how would the peg version caused localized growth wouldn't you want just regular mgf for that?

2.) anyone hear about mgf competing with igf so it needs to be injected at specific times?

3.) with peg mgf what is a good daily dose?

Thanks

From what I understand and find to be true is that MGF is produced by the damage done from a heavy bout of lifting. Muscle trauma.
It is the muscle's repair signal.
I have ran it 2 ways both without igf present. Immediately post workout then Gh or Lr3. Currently 10 iu gh 1 hr pre and mgf 6 hrs later then more gh or Lr3.
Both ways cut way back on recovery time.

Never tried pegulated mgf as I heard yrs ago this is not something you would want in your body pr manufacturing process?

MGF (not PEG MGF) can be used pre-workout to help recovery. It can also be used 4-8 hours post workout for 4 weeks and then the following 4 weeks IGF and GH peptides are used.

Both use site dosing. The dose is fairly high though, at least 500mcg and can get expensive.

I use 200mcgs pr muscle site. Seems plenty.
Cut back LR3 to 50 mcgs and I am in a constant state of recomp.
Jacked and chisild day in day out. Even eating Pizza!

The research I have read states that MGF does its thing after the muscle is broken down post workout and the theory was not to use IGF for 8 hours after training as it competes for those same receptors... people were getting around this by using high doses of MGF post workout followed by IGF LR3 a few hours later to accelerated the healing and proliferation process of creating new cells... I have never done it that way though.... I personally love LR3 Pre workout but that blows that whole theory to shit...lol
I have heard good results are obtained using LR3 on training days with PEG on off days.... there are so many peptide theories and protocals it's crazy... if you already have the PEG MGF on hand as you stated, I would get some LR3 and run it how Elvia stated

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner