advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Today is going to be one fucking anabolic day!

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I wish every day could be like this but rarely do I get half days from work and lots of free time. Today I'm going to absolutely assault chest and arms and I'm going to run everything I have LOL just got all my new peptides from superior so listen how anabolic today is going to be.

I woke up this morning and took 30 mg of MK 677 with 20
mg Adderall. Had to run an errand and was blasting Lamb of God's Omerta and started getting really amped up. On my way home and about to take a fat shot of 100 mg suspension and 800mcg methyl trying to on my way home and about to take a fat shot of 100 mg suspension and 800mcg methyltrienolone along with an little LGD. Then a few hours later before I get ready for the gym going to do another 20 mg Adderall with a pre-workout drink and I'm going to take 200mcg hex with 100mcg cjc no dac. 10min later 2iu humatrope with 7iu humalog along with pge-1 in Bi's and tri's. Also my first dose of 250mcg bpc in my shoulder. Going to assault chest then tri's and then shoot 50mcg igf-des in my Bi's and kill them. And to top it all off before bed will be 500mcg ipam with 100mcg cjc no dac followed by 2iu humatrope 10min later. Too bad everyday can't go this way :)

Last edited:
I wish every day could be like this but rarely do I get half days from work and lots of free time. Today I'm going to absolutely assault chest and arms and I'm going to run everything I have LOL just got all my new peptides from superior so listen how anabolic today is going to be.

mg Adderall. Had to run an errand and was blasting Lamb of God's Omerta and started getting really amped up. On my way home and about to take a fat shot of 100 mg suspension and 800mcg methyl trying to on my way home and about to take a fat shot of 100 mg suspension and 800mcg methyltrienolone along with an little LGD. Then a few hours later before I get ready for the gym going to do another 20 mg Adderall with a pre-workout drink and I'm going to take 200mcg hex with 100mcg cjc no dac. 10min later 2iu humatrope with 7iu humalog along with pge-1 in Bi's and tri's. Also my first dose of 250mcg bpc in my shoulder. Going to assault chest then tri's and then shoot 50mcg igf-des in my Bi's and kill them. And to top it all off before bed will be 500mcg ipam with 100mcg cjc no dac followed by 2iu humatrope 10min later. Too bad everyday can't go this way :)

I usually like to stick to the lower side of things, but have hit it hard before,
I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'm kick'en cjcghrp6 + tren300test500.

my only comment is seems like allot, I don't always care about bloodwork when I'm keeping things low, but maybe if you have at your disposal this much maybe it would not be a bad idea to get your levels checked.

Sounds like a Great day though. Everyone deserves it once in a while.

Last edited:
Take it easy on the adderall bro. Stuff's neurotoxic, and not really good for your heart.

I usually like to stick to the lower side of things, but have hit it hard before,
I appreciate your enthusiasm. I'm kick'en cjcghrp6 + tren300test500.

my only comment is seems like allot, I don't always care about bloodwork when I'm keeping things low, but maybe if you have at your disposal this much maybe it would not be a bad idea to get your levels checked.

Sounds like a Great day though. Everyone deserves it once in a while.

I dont do this everyday. This is rare like maybe 2-3x per month if im lucky.

Take it easy on the adderall bro. Stuff's neurotoxic, and not really good for your heart.

I wish I could get off it. My Dr. prescribes me 30mg standard release 3x per day but I dont take even close to that much. I first started out with just 20mg and was fine for like a year but i've noticed ive been needing closer to 40mg lately to get through the day. I dont like that I am dependent on it now and I really want to go off it but I just cant function without it b/c I have been on too long. I try to justify and say ok im done not going to take it anymore then i'll get called in for work for an extra few hours so i'll say "well ok I guess I can just take one now b/c of this,etc.." I realize im justifying I just wish I could get off it. I may switch over to phentermine as its not as toxic and then try to switch to ephedra and then eventually to just caffeine. Its insane how addicting it is I wish I never used it in the first place.

I wish I could get off it. My Dr. prescribes me 30mg standard release 3x per day but I dont take even close to that much. I first started out with just 20mg and was fine for like a year but i've noticed ive been needing closer to 40mg lately to get through the day. I dont like that I am dependent on it now and I really want to go off it but I just cant function without it b/c I have been on too long. I try to justify and say ok im done not going to take it anymore then i'll get called in for work for an extra few hours so i'll say "well ok I guess I can just take one now b/c of this,etc.." I realize im justifying I just wish I could get off it. I may switch over to phentermine as its not as toxic and then try to switch to ephedra and then eventually to just caffeine. Its insane how addicting it is I wish I never used it in the first place.
I hear you bro. Maybe try modafinil as a substitute, and slowly try to taper off that. It's less toxic, and has a longer half life.

Adderall is basically wiring your brain to not produce enough of its own neurotransmitters without the use of the drug. This can lead to long term dependancy, and a heavy imbalance in the future. Not to mention appetite suppression and cardiovascular stress.

I been on modafinil for sometime and it doesn't even come close to Adderall.

I hear you bro. Maybe try modafinil as a substitute, and slowly try to taper off that. It's less toxic, and has a longer half life.

Adderall is basically wiring your brain to not produce enough of its own neurotransmitters without the use of the drug. This can lead to long term dependancy, and a heavy imbalance in the future. Not to mention appetite suppression and cardiovascular stress.

Yah I tried mondafinil before at 200mg pharm grade but it didnt work as well. I just dont get the energy i need from it. Actually the longest I went the past few years with no adderall was 6days and was taking mondafinil. I was on vacation so I couldnt workout so it was ok and the mondafinil helped but now I cant train unless I take it. I think the only way I can truly kick it is to take like 2weeks off from the gym and just use mondafinil but we all know how bad that would suck. Im surprised my doc gave me 90mg a day that seems like a lot but he says since im 250lbs I absorb it much faster. I know it lowers serotonin but I take lexapro which increases serotonin so im not worried about that. And as for lowering dopamine I am always on cabergoline b/c of GH and pepts so Im not worried about that but it does mess with norepinephrine and I dont think there i anything you can take to balance that out. The main think I dont like about adderall is the increase in resting HR and blood pressure. I guess I try to justify by saying well im given 90mg and I only take 40-50 so its not that bad and the fact that hundreds of thousands of kids are prescribed this daily so it cant be that bad,etc.. BUT.... being a bodybuilder on aas/gh probably amplifies its effects. Maybe I should just justify now and say if I can get off the adderall then I can safely run more gear ;)

Last edited:
First off, Adderal is catabolic, not anabolic. I'm also not sure a bunch of stimulants are really optimal for putting yourself in an anabolic state.

Secondly, you didn't mention anything about food. Food is the most anabolic substance that we have....

Finally, while having anaboilc days are great, what matters is how many of them you have over the course of the year. Pros look like pros because they do stuff like this every day, day in and day out.

As the old saying goes, Rome wasn't built in a day. Noone gets fat in a day. Noone gets huge in a day either.

Let the guy be happy!! :D

Now just imagine if everyday was like that for 1 year straight!!

Guys he knows what he is doing so it's not like he had 3 double cheese burgers from McD's and a large pizza all day long.

I didn't want to waste the thread with food as I figure that was already a given it was a high carb high protein very low fat day. Also the majority of my days are anabolic I still train very hard five days a week and live a bodybuilder lifestyle today was just a day where I had extra free time and tried some new peps

Last edited:
Let the guy be happy!! :D

Now just imagine if everyday was like that for 1 year straight!!

Guys he knows what he is doing so it's not like he had 3 double cheese burgers from McD's and a large pizza all day long.

Actually Id be anabolic as shit from those foods....

Sorry bud your not anabolic at ALL!!! Your just high fool! Lol it's in your head, your not anabolic, your high, atleast you had a good day it sounds, but your not anabolic. AT ALL! The secon you took the adderall you lost every chance of being anabolic and infact switched on the button to be catabolic..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ Yes exactly the high feeling is why I was so amped. But how can adderal be catabolic if I am on gear and training and eating? I see no diff in adderall v.s. clen or ephedra when dieting as they all rapidly increase metabolism and can effect appetite but if your getting in the right calories, are on gear and training hard how can it be catabolic?

Damn!!! GO BIG OR GO HOME!!! Hahaha I like it!!! :D

^^^ Yes exactly the high feeling is why I was so amped. But how can adderal be catabolic if I am on gear and training and eating? I see no diff in adderall v.s. clen or ephedra when dieting as they all rapidly increase metabolism and can effect appetite but if your getting in the right calories, are on gear and training hard how can it be catabolic?

On all that stuff your adderal will only burn fat, not muscle. Speed was big in the 70's to get diced in contest mode. Serge Nubret was on some form or it and he looked incredible!!!

On all that stuff your adderal will only burn fat, not muscle. Speed was big in the 70's to get diced in contest mode. Serge Nubret was on some form or it and he looked incredible!!!

I actually know a guy who sells meth to a pro. Clearly I wont name names and I hate when people say stuff like "i know a pro,etc...lol" But im actually serious. He uses small doses of meth when dieting. Crazy!

You would be anabolic from eating haribo sweets... you don't count :D

In all seriouness sure all that beef, cheese, fat, protein etc etc is good for growing. But I literally meant just those 4 items all day. Plus it wasn't serious more that guys were going on about diet when he was just happy about using all his new peptides.

Adderall is not good at all but would he fuck be catabolic on on those drugs. There are some huge guys I know who takes alsorts of shit. The adderall is again not good but if he took all that every day and ate big he would only grow.

Actually Id be anabolic as shit from those foods....

Sorry bud your not anabolic at ALL!!! Your just high fool! Lol it's in your head, your not anabolic, your high, atleast you had a good day it sounds, but your not anabolic. AT ALL! The secon you took the adderall you lost every chance of being anabolic and infact switched on the button to be catabolic..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually know a guy who sells meth to a pro. Clearly I wont name names and I hate when people say stuff like "i know a pro,etc...lol" But im actually serious. He uses small doses of meth when dieting. Crazy!

Desoxyn is a legitimately-prescribed treatment for obesity and a rather healthy alternative to being fat.

Most treatments are two weeks on two weeks off.

And Adderall is not really any more catabolic than Ephedrine; ever more, it's toxicity can be mitigated, but that another thread.

Haha !

I fucking love this post :headbang:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner