over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Loving the pump while on Slin

JohnUSMC35

Registered
The pumps are amazing and in about 2 weeks I have put on about 4lbs. I am using 3-5ius of GH 1st thing in the morning, Slin 60 mins pre WO, and IGF-1 post workout.

Does anyone else have some similar or even better results with Slin?

Insulin will typically put on a few lbs right away from increased glycogen/water stores. I experience this as well. Keep the updates from that stack coming!

Good protocol for sure, proven success over and over. I like slin 2x per day with the second time being 2 hours pre workout then GH 1 hour pre workout and IGF-1 post workout in local muscle group trained.
I seem to keep more of a pump if I use slin 2x per day.
Sometimes I run it with GHRP-2 and that can add some mass quickly.

Good protocol for sure, proven success over and over. I like slin 2x per day with the second time being 2 hours pre workout then GH 1 hour pre workout and IGF-1 post workout in local muscle group trained.
I seem to keep more of a pump if I use slin 2x per day.
Sometimes I run it with GHRP-2 and that can add some mass quickly.

Ahhh, I might have to throw that into the mix bro. I do feel pumped most of the day. I have slowly worked my way up to 9 units now.

Insulin will typically put on a few lbs right away from increased glycogen/water stores. I experience this as well. Keep the updates from that stack coming!

Will do brother...

Ahhh, I might have to throw that into the mix bro. I do feel pumped most of the day. I have slowly worked my way up to 9 units now.

Yeah Easy does it bro. Are you working out AM?

Yeah Easy does it bro. Are you working out AM?

no, about 1:00PM M-F. I won't go over 10 units. I will take the Slin at 12:00PM, 15 minutes later shake with dextrose (50gms) creatine, aminos, and protein. About 15 minutes later I eat I ham & chess sandwich. Once at the gym I am sipping on Gatorade. Post W/O same shake, IGF-1 LR3. 1.5-2 hours later a meal. So far so good haven't gone hypo.

What do think bro?

PS. I go to bed around 11:00PM

Last edited:
no, about 1:00PM M-F. I won't go over 10 units. I will take the Slin at 12:00PM, 15 minutes later shake with dextrose (50gms) creatine, aminos, and protein. About 15 minutes later I eat I ham & chess sandwich. Once at the gym I am sipping on Gatorade. Post W/O same shake, IGF-1 LR3. 1.5-2 hours later a meal. So far so good haven't gone hypo.

What do think bro?

PS. I go to bed around 11:00PM

Looks like your doing it right and I like seeing how cautious you are being. I would probably try to assess your carb ratio later down the road when your more familiar with slin I.E 8 carbs 10 carbs per IU etc. I try to not take in more carbs than needed and only enough to keep from getting hypo. My slin shots are timed around meals. Intra workout I have my EAA drink with extra glutamine for insurance. What insulin are you running? And what gear?

Looks like your doing it right and I like seeing how cautious you are being. I would probably try to assess your carb ratio later down the road when your more familiar with slin I.E 8 carbs 10 carbs per IU etc. I try to not take in more carbs than needed and only enough to keep from getting hypo. My slin shots are timed around meals. Intra workout I have my EAA drink with extra glutamine for insurance. What insulin are you running? And what gear?

Humulin R with UG Peps IGF and Blues from Pompeyo, and of course Orion's AAS.

BTW, Thanks for your input brother. I do appreciate it.

The pumps are amazing and in about 2 weeks I have put on about 4lbs. I am using 3-5ius of GH 1st thing in the morning, Slin 60 mins pre WO, and IGF-1 post workout.

Does anyone else have some similar or even better results with Slin?
sometimes the pump can be too much. I couldn't finish my workout a few times because the pump is to much but then again i was taking 100iu of levemir

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws