over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LR3, GH, Slin Protocol

ironceltic12

Registered
I've been using gh split into 2-3 dose per day with one dose in the morning, 45 min preworkout along with slin, and last dose before bed. I also dose slin preworkout. I have some lr3 I would like to incorporate for increased insulin sensitivity. What's your guys opinion on the best time to use it without it interfering with gh and slin?

I've been using gh split into 2-3 dose per day with one dose in the morning, 45 min preworkout along with slin, and last dose before bed. I also dose slin preworkout. I have some lr3 I would like to incorporate for increased insulin sensitivity. What's your guys opinion on the best time to use it without it interfering with gh and slin?

i've been following JJ1's protocol with GREAT success.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/124019-igf1-lr3.html

I'm wondering if the preworkout lr3 will interfere with slin and gh though?

They now say the 3 together are synergistic but I'm paranoid that they will somehow interfere with each other. I'm paranoid in general though. :D

I'm wondering if the preworkout lr3 will interfere with slin and gh though?

Honestly I wasnt sure either, but if I'm not mistaken LR3 is systemically active for 20 + hours so dosing with HGH would theoretically interfere with one another unless you dose HGH in that 4 hour period which we arent even sure about.

All I can say is I used this protocol for my post contest rebound with 3-4ius of GH alongside 500mgs of test e and 200 mast and I went from 197.2 day of the show to 223.1 in about 5 weeks :eek: LEAN and barely bloated. Also I have been on HGH on and off for 2 years and this is the first time in A LONG time where im feeling lethargic and getting CTS running 3 ius of growth.

I used the KISS principle this time and it paid out big time :D

I run the 3 several runs per year with great success. Usually do slin split first thing AM then 6 hours later then 5iu GH 1 hour later then post workout I follow with LR3. I've been a bit concerned the last couple months just like JJ1 but the results have been great so I've kind of been ignoring that feeling. I would however like to know if there has been any recent studies on the 3 combined.

Who's LR3 do you guys like? I have tried a few sponsors and they were all legit, but not as strong as the stuff 5 years ago.

I want those painful pumps again !!

And you guys use AA to mix still? I always have but had heard recently that Bac water was fine. I am low on AA so I was gonna switch to Bac water.

And you guys use AA to mix still? I always have but had heard recently that Bac water was fine. I am low on AA so I was gonna switch to Bac water.

Bac water is fine for 20-30 if refrigerated.
Acetic acid is good for years even at room temperature.

Bac water is fine for 20-30 if refrigerated.
Acetic acid is good for years even at room temperature.

Great thanks. I just mixed last night with Bac, I use a vial in about 2 weeks so im good. 100mcg about 5 days a week pre.

Honestly I wasnt sure either, but if I'm not mistaken LR3 is systemically active for 20 + hours so dosing with HGH would theoretically interfere with one another unless you dose HGH in that 4 hour period which we arent even sure about.

All I can say is I used this protocol for my post contest rebound with 3-4ius of GH alongside 500mgs of test e and 200 mast and I went from 197.2 day of the show to 223.1 in about 5 weeks :eek: LEAN and barely bloated. Also I have been on HGH on and off for 2 years and this is the first time in A LONG time where im feeling lethargic and getting CTS running 3 ius of growth.

I used the KISS principle this time and it paid out big time :D

That's great to read. As you know LR3 is my favourite peptide :)

200mcg pre workout eod is one of the best things I have ever run. 15 doses so 30 days supply. I wouldn't run it longer than that at those doses.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws