over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tamoxifen vs Letrozole

Marine0351

Newbies
I am trying to avoid estrogen build up and I believe I am coming very close to developing Gyno! Picture below( opinions please) uploadfromtaptalk1448474495668.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Wrong section but you want to use arimidex or Aromasin during your cycle so you don't have estrogen build up to begin with. If you start getting the symptoms add Nolvadex 60 mg per day until the symptoms subside then go to 40mg for a week and then 20 mg for the remainder of the cycle and increase your adex or aromasin as needed. Imo there is no need for letro unless you are doing a show and/or very expierenced. Most of the time once you get Gyno it is pretty hard to get rid of it unless you take care of it within the first few weeks of getting it. I believe if you people have had success producing Dino after they have had it for a while using Letro, Aromasin and Nolvadex but it's rare.

I know my body is really out of shape , but since I got out the Marine corps. My excuse has just been working a lot and being lazy when it comes to my training and diet! So I would really really appreciate some advice and opinions on my soon to be Gyno and these ridiculous love handles I have acquired since I have been out, I know everyone says " man I used to be so big and 5% BF" I'm not one of those guys , but I promise I didn't used to have those damn love handles or the Gyno problems!!.. Lol

Wrong section but you want to use arimidex or Aromasin during your cycle so you don't have estrogen build up to begin with. If you start getting the symptoms add Nolvadex 60 mg per day until the symptoms subside then go to 40mg for a week and then 20 mg for the remainder of the cycle and increase your adex or aromasin as needed. Imo there is no need for letro unless you are doing a show and/or very expierenced. Most of the time once you get Gyno it is pretty hard to get rid of it unless you take care of it within the first few weeks of getting it. I believe if you people have had success producing Dino after they have had it for a while using Letro, Aromasin and Nolvadex but it's rare.
So in your opinion brother, do you think that I am showing bad sign's of Gyno?

And also is arimedex the same as anastrozole?..that is probably a stupid question but I'm kind new man, and I really appreciate your time helping me out and responding!

It is hard to say from a picture but looks more like fat than gyno. Also, do you feel a lump under you nipple or soreness on the area?

I think that if you do a propper cutting diet you will get rid from the fat and see what you have... but again it looks like fat, no gyno.

Edit: Yes, anastrozole= arimidex. Letrozole= Femara. Exemestane= Aromasin.

Last edited:
It is hard to say from a picture but looks more like fat than gyno. Also, do you feel a lump under you nipple or soreness on the area?

I think that if you do a propper cutting diet you will get rid from the fat and see what you have... but again it looks like fat, no gyno.
I don't feel any kind of lump or soreness, you could be right it could just be fat! But man some of the pictures you see of Gyno really get your mind going if you know what I mean. Its just extremely scary for me man, but I believe you are correct and just having you tell me that makes me feel a lot better!! Again man thanks for your time and knowledge! Also if I'm going to do s cutting cycle, would ( T-Prop 100, Stan 50 mg oral, Tren A, with maybe some Clean) be going in the right direction? Like I said man I'm just out of the Marine corps. And I've just been reading up a lot, I'm definitely a newbie to this. And I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking the time to read and respond to me!!

Well, I am glad that you feel better! Honestly, I am not an expert on AAS, and I do not have experience on tren or stanozolol. My last cut was on 450mg/week testosterone acetate and some "fat loss" drugs (clen, T4 and ECA). Sometimes less is more, I ended that cut with veins on abs, lats, legs, etc. Anyway, you could make a Thread on the beginner section with all your questions about the dieting/AAS and I am sure some vets will chime in. You as marine know a few things about discipline and that is all what it takes, you will do great. Good luck!

If you can't feel a hard lump it is not gyno. Running low dose Exemestane while cutting might help.

No need for tren yet. Low dose of test and good diet will give dramatic results.

OK jstrong20 I appreciate the advice brother. I'll probably just stick to Test Prop 100 3x week plus 30-50mg Stanabol while cutting. And you think Exemestane would be better than the anastrozole?

And also is arimedex the same as anastrozole?..that is probably a stupid question but I'm kind new man, and I really appreciate your time helping me out and responding!

Yes it's the same. Like the other member said if no hard lump and if they are not sensitive and painful it's just fat and water. Chest and live handle is very common place for men to gain fat. I suggest dieting with just peptides and fat burners. And d-aspartic acid. No need for aas or pro hormones until you are back on track.

If sensitive, hurts, and lumpy hit it with letro. If doesn't work switch to nolva and asen. Don't use nolva and adex or nolva and letro. Nolva will make blood plasma levels of both pretty low. Idr the science behind it but do a quick search and you'll see why nolva letro and adex don't mix. Nolva and asen is great though.. but like others said control estro from start and you'll have no probs.

In my experience you'll know gyno is happening before you can see it from the soreness or aching in the nipples. My coach has me take Aromasin always. (It's better to assume it may happen and make sure it doesn't rather than try to deal with it once it's there.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

test p 300mg/week
12.5mg aromasin/day
dnp 250mg/day

high protein/low fat/low carb diet

lots of caffeine

I think you are a bit miss lead thinking AAS are needed in in order to loose wieght and get a good cut look. Most likely you will just end up putting on water wieght and end up looking worse.

Rule number one with AAS is to stay away from them until you have your diet and workout down and have achieved what you can without them. A second really good idea is to read up on all of this and self educate yourself as much as you can before jumping into any AAS cycle. You could just shut your own system down and give yourself more problems and end up on a trt at way to young of an age.

I think to many people think that running an AAS cycle is going to some how work magic. Diet is the difficult part of all of this. You will likely be wasting your money on AAS if you don't first get on a diet that will work for you. I have seen many guys look great by just loosing the body fat. Once you can bring yourself to deal with the diet which is a 24 hour a day issue and the cost of good clean food, and work out that includes some significant cardio, then you can decied if you really need the suppliments.

I might also consider paying for a good online trainer. my girlfriend has made serious progress with out running AAS cycles and she 54 years old. You can learn alot from reading this forum. if you don't want to do that or don't have the time then try to online trainer route. My girlfriend did not want to read up on what to do so she hired someone to tell her what to eat and what to do at the gym. Since she was paying for it, she stuck with it and she constantly had people comming up to her at the gym asking if she was competing or getting ready for a show. We would laugh and tell then, "no we are just training for our 35 year high school reunion' lol.

Lastly, thanks for your service to this country.

This is what a good diet can do

This is Geobob posting my girlfriend profile and computer. As you can see, in her case, getting the diet down can get you where you want to be. I really don't think just running an AAS cycle will get you where you want to be or enable you to keep it. You might get stronger temporarily, but most of use just want to look cut.

Oh and one other thing that I am sure you don't really need to hear. You likely don't have gyno, especially if you have not been running high levels of anatomizing steroids. Your probably just growing man boobs which can be equally difficult to get rid of. Sometimes guys that get over weight can build up high levels of E2 because extra fat converts more of their testosterone to E2 and then it becomes that much more difficult to loose the weight.

This brings up the first recommendation from my experience. Get some blood work done so you know where you are starting. You need to know as much as can, so you can determine if there is not some condition that clearly is out of wake. It will also give you a good idea of what might be your normal health level of hormone X Y and Z. So when you get to be 50, you know what you levels where when you were "young and health"

Blood work is also a good way to check if what ever you purchase is really what they say it is. Last year I purchased some Deca that turn out to be testosterone

Alright enough is enough for now, Im rambling when I really just wanted to do some reading.

PM me if you want and we can talk more. But keep in mind, I don't think I get any notification that i have mail from this site..

Attachments

• IMG_2051.jpg
    IMG_2051.jpg
    293 KB · Views: 280

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner