over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High doses of Ostarine

Thebigone

Kilo Klub Member
I have a buddy who said most literature on ostarine is not correct and 30 mg is very low dose. His wife takes 40 mg and he said 60 to 75 mg is what's needed to truly see its affects. Clearly he's not a scientist lol but I'm wondering if anyone has run doses like that and if you noticed anything different as I noticed almost nothing on 25 mg and it was a legit ostarine.

Bump on this topic. Id be interested as well to hear of anyone who has run the Ost at high levels. Ive always been under the impression that diminished returns at anything over 30mg daily.

I have a buddy who said most literature on ostarine is not correct and 30 mg is very low dose. His wife takes 40 mg and he said 60 to 75 mg is what's needed to truly see its affects. Clearly he's not a scientist lol but I'm wondering if anyone has run doses like that and if you noticed anything different as I noticed almost nothing on 25 mg and it was a legit ostarine.

How long have you been running it?

Out of all the SARMS I am always getting told how good ostarine is. Even from guys who have used all the mains ones many say ostarine was the best. I haven't used it yet but thought I would mention it plus most of these guys seem to use the standard 20-30mg per day. I get pm'ed a lot about SARM's so it's definitely no conincidence. I am curious what guys are getting at very high doses. It could be worth adding into my bulking cycle.

I have a friend and his coworkers using the stuff. They all like it. Non of them use any AAS, just T3, clen, and ostarine 20-30mg a day.

I don't think an AAS user is going to see much from it to be quite honest.

How did he come to this assumption? I tried 30mg from olympus labs and felt like shit. 15-20mg was perfectly fine for lbm retention during UD2.

Out of all the SARMS I am always getting told how good ostarine is. Even from guys who have used all the mains ones many say ostarine was the best. I haven't used it yet but thought I would mention it plus most of these guys seem to use the standard 20-30mg per day. I get pm'ed a lot about SARM's so it's definitely no conincidence. I am curious what guys are getting at very high doses. It could be worth adding into my bulking cycle.

I would disagree. I didn't like Osta At all but s4 works great for me. 2 weeks in on rad and I also can already tell it's better then Osta. Hopefully you guys pick up some rad soon.

How did he come to this assumption? I tried 30mg from olympus labs and felt like shit. 15-20mg was perfectly fine for lbm retention during UD2.

He tried several cycles a diff doses. I believe he uses revolt labs and centurion labs

I would disagree. I didn't like Osta At all but s4 works great for me. 2 weeks in on rad and I also can already tell it's better then Osta. Hopefully you guys pick up some rad soon.

Obviously I wasn't saying it is better and everyone is different but the majority of guys have said that to me. When I say majority maybe 50%. S4 comes up too as does LGD and a few others. I haven't used it so don't have a clue. I really liked LGD and thats the only sarm I have used. I will add though unless you have tried something a few times you just never know. I can imagine many guys on here think adrol is crap due to all the bad adrol going around but in reality it is amazing :) Although I have heard a few people say ostarine is crap. JJ thinks LGD is crap and he used the same one as me.

I got some pretty impressive results using 25mg of Ostarine during a 3 month cruise. I managed to maintain my size, and actually drop some BF using the Ostarine with TRT levels of test (125mg/wk) which I have been on for many years. My wife absolutely love the Ostarine and she has also been using it at 25mg/d. No side effects like testosterone but she says she feels like she is on it.

I used 60 to 90 mgs for 12 weeks and I received 12lbs of gains. I felt I reached a limit w it. I did not stack.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I used 60 to 90 mgs for 12 weeks and I received 12lbs of gains. I felt I reached a limit w it. I did not stack.

How did you not feel like shit? 30mg after 5 weeks made me hate life.

I noticed I was more irritated too. I do not like it

After seeing how ostarine raises liver values higher than most oral AAS I don't see a point in it anymore.

I know this has been discussed before to some degree, but how did you guys feel regarding suppression?

For you guys that used it by itself, did you "feel" that it was suppressive?

I know this has been discussed before to some degree, but how did you guys feel regarding suppression?

I was fine until week 2 or so. I noticed reduced semen volume and orgasms weren't as strong. Then by week 3.5, my testicles started shrinking. Week 4->5 brought on the lethargy and irritability so I hit a PR on the deadlift and PCT'd the next day.

I was fine until week 2 or so. I noticed reduced semen volume and orgasms weren't as strong. Then by week 3.5, my testicles started shrinking. Week 4->5 brought on the lethargy and irritability so I hit a PR on the deadlift and PCT'd the next day.

Thanks for your reply.

BTW, G, I'm with you on the UD2.0; works like a charm every time.

Definitely suppressive for me even at 30 mgs. I am running it now with androderm and will end my 10 week cycle with HCG followed by a lite PCT.

I am hearing a lot of bad stuff about the ostarine especially in terms of liver toxicity and shutdown. It is still the Wild West on sarms, might as well run a cycle instead.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws