over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Grey Top questions

jrl3741

Newbies
Hi,

I am starting my Grey Top project and have searched the PF forums for answers to the following questions and the answers differ. Can someone with grey top experience set me straight? FYI - I am a 53 year old male, who is 5/11 and weigh 200lbs.

1. Dosage - I am being told to start with 2iu's the go to 3, then 4iu's where I will stay. How long do I run 2iu's before going to 3, then 4?
2. Storage - do I refrigerate the product even if it is not re-constituted?
3. Is 4iu's enough to see anti aging benefits and fat loss results?
4. How long does it take to begin seeing results? I know this is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi,

I am starting my Grey Top project and have searched the PF forums for answers to the following questions and the answers differ. Can someone with grey top experience set me straight? FYI - I am a 53 year old male, who is 5/11 and weigh 200lbs.

1. Dosage - I am being told to start with 2iu's the go to 3, then 4iu's where I will stay. How long do I run 2iu's before going to 3, then 4?
2. Storage - do I refrigerate the product even if it is not re-constituted?
3. Is 4iu's enough to see anti aging benefits and fat loss results?
4. How long does it take to begin seeing results? I know this is a marathon not a sprint.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I have been on Greys for a few months now, so here are my opinions-

1. 2 ius bumped to 3 in about 4 weeks. I would keep raising every 4 weeks as necessary. Remember, we're looking for the minimum effective dose here, as GH is expensive and can have some unpleasant sides (hand numbness bothers some users etc).
2. I always refrigerate them, I am NOT sure if it's necessary, but it can't hurt. Maybe someone else like can chime in to this one.
3. Yes, assuming they are dosed properly (which, I believe they are)
4. It took about 2 weeks to feel more "rested" after sleeping, however I felt the lethargy post-injection about 3 days in. "Results" in terms of a physical response, it took about 4 weeks for me to start to see a little more leanness and look a bit "blockier". However, this was certainly expedited by my AAS and insulin, results will vary a bit.

Good luck.

Solid plan, slowly increase. For me three IUs is perfect. Hands do get numb while sleeping, but that's about it for sides. Five days on two days off.

I have been on Greys for a few months now, so here are my opinions-

1. 2 ius bumped to 3 in about 4 weeks. I would keep raising every 4 weeks as necessary. Remember, we're looking for the minimum effective dose here, as GH is expensive and can have some unpleasant sides (hand numbness bothers some users etc).
2. I always refrigerate them, I am NOT sure if it's necessary, but it can't hurt. Maybe someone else like can chime in to this one.
3. Yes, assuming they are dosed properly (which, I believe they are)
4. It took about 2 weeks to feel more "rested" after sleeping, however I felt the lethargy post-injection about 3 days in. "Results" in terms of a physical response, it took about 4 weeks for me to start to see a little more leanness and look a bit "blockier". However, this was certainly expedited by my AAS and insulin, results will vary a bit.

Good luck.

I been on them a year and I agree with everything he says. I jumped right to 4 iu's but I have done GH several times, you can start low. Also I always refrigerate. I felt results quickly, pumps came really quick...

For clarity, are you talking about TPs (HKs) greytops?

Ak

For clarity, are you talking about TPs (HKs) greytops?

Ak

Thats what I assumed, they are the only Greys I hear people talk about from a sponsor. But it would be smart to have him clarify....

Thanks for the timely response!

Yes, I am referring to TP's Grey Tops.

I did a year of Rips 3 years ago with good success. I may increase to 3iu's in a week or 2.

The have a rep for being much "dryer" with past experience you probably be fine a lil higher starting out, 3-4

Ak

Good luck, I've been happy with them so far.

I pin 3iu 30 minutes pre workout and 2iu before bed. Some people prefer it in the AM, I've done both, no drastic difference IME.

I got up to 5iu's for a while early in the year but cut back to 4. Was always doing split, am and pre workout. Recently switched to one shot pre when I was on a slin run, and just kept doing it that way just for simplicity. Pinning twice a day for a year burned me out, but after my next slin run im going back to twice a day. I feel like its better for fat loss, as it will be active twice so double the time.

I get like no sides from the greys. My buddy started them and jumped straight to 4 and he's bloated and sleepy as hell. So you may have differing sides depending on your body.

I got up to 5iu's for a while early in the year but cut back to 4. Was always doing split, am and pre workout. Recently switched to one shot pre when I was on a slin run, and just kept doing it that way just for simplicity. Pinning twice a day for a year burned me out, but after my next slin run im going back to twice a day. I feel like its better for fat loss, as it will be active twice so double the time.

I get like no sides from the greys. My buddy started them and jumped straight to 4 and he's bloated and sleepy as hell. So you may have differing sides depending on your body.

I started at 5ius when I was using them. I was Very sleepy & my face was also bloated.

I started at 5ius when I was using them. I was Very sleepy & my face was also bloated.

Im lucky, I dont really get any of that. Maybe a little layer of water on my body but not visible on my face at all, also my hands are never that bad on them. My buddy is straight up suffering with the sides, told him to drop to 3iu's but he wants to get the full effects, guess he will just deal with it. Says he's tired all day, the things we do to grow...

Im lucky, I dont really get any of that. Maybe a little layer of water on my body but not visible on my face at all, also my hands are never that bad on them. My buddy is straight up suffering with the sides, told him to drop to 3iu's but he wants to get the full effects, guess he will just deal with it. Says he's tired all day, the things we do to grow...

I've never heard of being tired from gh. Then again I take mine right before turning in for the night.

I've never heard of being tired from gh. Then again I take mine right before turning in for the night.

You must be new to this.

I think you never heard about tunnel syndrome and red welts on skin after gh injections...you should done some research, man

I think you never heard about tunnel syndrome and red welts on skin after gh injections...you should done some research, man

Never gotten red welts, heard that it happens and seen pics posted, but never an issue for me. Cts I'm familiar with as well, but my only side is a slight hand tingling/numbness.

As a 10 point vet, life was a serious struggle for way way too long. Gh cut out my meds, like anti-depressants, and now I'm happy-go-lucky. Chasing the misses around the house like I'm a teenager again!
Yahoooooo!

But the positive effects blow away the trivial minor sides I've had. Like fat loss, energy gains, and for an old fart like me it's made me feel like I'm 30 again.

4 iu is good for fat loss Tp has the real greytops. 8iu is my sweet spot. Start at 2-3 and ramp up slowly.

How do you ramp up? I normally will add about an IU every 4 weeks (after the starting point of 3) then run that until I don't notice a whole lot of changes. I never have gone above 7ius, as with Seros that murdered my hands. I figure I can hit 7 with these and not worry as much.

Thoughts?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420