over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF LR3/DES and PEG MGF

Sketchy2000

Banned
This will be my 2nd time using IGF LR3 and DES.

The first time I ran it with CJC w/o DAC and GHRP-2.

After starting a thread called "IGF LR3 Dosing Madness" - which turned out to reach 5 pages! - which was great - all the info I got on different dosing methods was more then I could ask for...

I used my LR3 30mcg pre workout and 30 mcg post workout (about a half hour to an hour after my workout, the thinking behind this was so that it didn't affect my MGF production).

I dosed my DES intra workout (during) anywhere from 50mcg to 100mcg bilaterally....depending on where I wanted the site growth.

I only train 3x a week - so no dosing on off days.

Anyway, just got a new batch in from a different provider (well known)...

I'm REALLY excited to get going. Reconstituted today.

Anyway, should I change things up?
Anyone have any dosing methods?

I do like the pre workout (pump is insane) and post obviously...whether it affects my MGF production (or anyones) who knows....

I did get some small site growth in my arms...likely from the DES. But I was pinning DES at a small dose - likely too small bilaterally like 100mcg...

I have chicken legs, but I want big arms and shoulders....so I'm going to pin the sh-- out of them during workouts to get as much in there during the workout as possible.

Anyway...I also got some PEG MGF but realized I should have gotten MGF instead....

I've read that PEG MGF shouldn't be used with IGF as they both "compete for the same receptors" so I could use the IGF and run with it for "x" amount of weeks...then when I"m done run the PEG MGF for "x" amount of weeks...

Anyway - I didn't pin today - and I'm pissed about it. I began to read into pinning post workout will blunt MGF production and since I didn't eat properly before I trained today (usually I get some brown rice and chicken in) I didn't pin pre workout either....

It'd be nice to do something different to see what different results I can get but I'm not in a financial situation to just experiment on myself, then again I won't know what will yield the best results unless i try....

Happy New Year BTW...

No point using PEG MGF and IGF together....they have to compete for the same receptors....and even if they don't keeping my PEG MGF for when I'm done with my IGF will give me another 3-4 weeks of gear to run.

Anyway, just took 50mcg LR3....fk it...I couldn't help it.
It's been about an hour since my workout....only thing I've had is a protein shake w/ milk.

I did about 10 micro injections in everything from my arms, chest, and lats (worked out chest and legs today) because my arms and back are still sore from Monday (even though I didn't need too lol....guess I missed the feeling)...

I think I'll stick with the PWO...but try to wait a half hour or so...use about 50mcg....

If I get a good diet prior to my workout - which i should...i'll hit 30mcg pre workout like i did before...I"m going to put as much fkg DES in my arms and shoulders as I can tho...

I have used LR3 on workout days and PEG MGF on off days with success before when doing an EOD workout program. Pumps and recovery were amazing.

I Have heard of it before. I think in my first post about igf dosing someone had done it. In theory it also might make sense as if igf blunts mgf production after a workout (even if you pin an hour afterwards) then introducing peg mgf on off days would help with mgf levels. Since they are competing for the same receptors my worry is either one canceling the other out or down regulation of receptors. But then again who knows. Gotta put to practice to find out. Interested to hear your dosing protocol since my workout protocol is eod (m, w, f).

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Seems that the growing concensus is peg mgf post workout and igf the following day so you don't affect your natural mgf production and complete the differentiation and proliferation cycle. Which means I've done these 2 days wrong. Hmmmm

May need to alter the routine.

But if I'm using des one can assume that it would cancel out mgf (or affect it) that day.

Either way des or not (only using des on certain days for certain body parts) peg mgf post workout would reintroduce whatever mgf was affected (if any) and then igf lr3 the following morning to complete the proliferation process.

Shit, wish i read this yesterday lol

Pinned 200mcg des in my arms today intra workout. Killer workout.

Just stick to PEG MGF on your off days 2-3 times per week. LR3 or DES on training days. I have run that protocol with great success... one of the best cycles I have ever run.

Just stick to PEG MGF on your off days 2-3 times per week. LR3 or DES on training days. I have run that protocol with great success... one of the best cycles I have ever run.
Thanks bra.
That's what I'm doing.
Did peg mgf on Saturday (off day)...

Using DES and lr3 on workout days. My arms are still jacked from Friday. Sick bra.

Thanks bra.
That's what I'm doing.
Did peg mgf on Saturday (off day)...

Using DES and lr3 on workout days. My arms are still jacked from Friday. Sick bra.

I remember your last thread. I am jealous... I wish I had them to run now :D You should post before and after pics.

I remember your last thread. I am jealous... I wish I had them to run now :D You should post before and after pics.
I'm pinning about 15 lr3 pre and about 30 post but using 200 des intra workout. Think that dose of des is too high?

I'm only lifting 3x weekly and using the des on 2 of those days. Reason for the high dose is for site growth. Don't wanna risk receptor overload or necrosis tho.

Peg mgf off days around 200mcg.

Good read. Peg mgf on off days. May just stick to this.

How do I use Peg MGF with IGF-1 LR3?

PEG MBC is best on off days. I had pumps lasting 24+ hours on PEG MGF. It's greatly under rated. I used 150mch big laterally. There is no need to. It works systemically. Regular MGF needs site injected. It's very short actiong.

I felt a little hypoglycemic my 1st dose. Have a Gatorade close in case.

PEG MBC is best on off days. I had pumps lasting 24+ hours on PEG MGF. It's greatly under rated. I used 150mch big laterally. There is no need to. It works systemically. Regular MGF needs site injected. It's very short actiong.

I felt a little hypoglycemic my 1st dose. Have a Gatorade close in case.
Yeah i sub q my peg mgf

I'm pinning about 15 lr3 pre and about 30 post but using 200 des intra workout. Think that dose of des is too high?

I'm only lifting 3x weekly and using the des on 2 of those days. Reason for the high dose is for site growth. Don't wanna risk receptor overload or necrosis tho.

Peg mgf off days around 200mcg.

If you are only using it twice weekly then no not at all. I would use 200mcg 3 days per week ;):D

As you know when I used LR3 and had amazing results I was dosing it at 200mcg eod.

Are you using your PEG MGF on all 4 off days?

If you are only using it twice weekly then no not at all. I would use 200mcg 3 days per week ;):D

As you know when I used LR3 and had amazing results I was dosing it at 200mcg eod.

Are you using your PEG MGF on all 4 off days?
No just 3 days off. I'm already leaning out and having great sleep. Sleeps been so intense i can barely wake up lol. Feels like inception bro.

With the amount of des I'm using I'm really hoping to get some site growth in my arms. Hopefully over the next few months we'll see if any new cells mature. Either way pumps are great. Sleep is good. Results seem to be in order. Only two weeks in. Time Flys. I'll probably run 5 weeks. As much as i can since I'm only dosing lr3 3x a week. Only 15-30 pre and 30-50 post. Usually the lower amount of the two.

Des is only 2x per week. High doses but still. And peg mgf on all following days so 3x per week.

Wish i could add some t and go beast but cat risk my trt. I've upped it slightly from the allowed 100mg weekly to about 150 just for these four weeks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity