over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Permanent enlargement of calves?

vkg1

Newbies
I was born with puny calves that no amount of training has ever seemed to make them bigger. I can make them stronger but not bigger. No matter how much I might develop my quads and hams, my legs always look skinny because of it. In fact, a couple girlfriends have even related to me that they thought I should not make the rest of my body bigger because of the disproportion with my calves :)

Are there peptides or growth factors that people have used for site-specific growth of their calves? Is there record of people in my predicament using things like IGF to achievement permanent increases in the size of their calves?

I was born with puny calves that no amount of training has ever seemed to make them bigger. I can make them stronger but not bigger. No matter how much I might develop my quads and hams, my legs always look skinny because of it. In fact, a couple girlfriends have even related to me that they thought I should not make the rest of my body bigger because of the disproportion with my calves :)

Are there peptides or growth factors that people have used for site-specific growth of their calves? Is there record of people in my predicament using things like IGF to achievement permanent increases in the size of their calves?

Hit up Elvia1023 about syntherol calve injections. He has helped his calves grow a lot that way. I use it in my arms and chest but too chicken to try calves. Haha :D

I guarantee in 2016 I will get my calves to 20 inches due to syntherol :D

Seriously certain peptides can work great but to get real inches of growth to a weak bodypart apart from training and diet you have to use syntherol. You need the high volume shots to stretch the fascia and with a good routine they will grow (and fast). High volume aas shots could work but you would need to abuse aas (grams) and they simply would create loads of scar tissue and inflammation. Plus the fact aas in your calves would hurt for days so would be impossible to run. Syntherol once you get used to it is easy you just need to remain consistent with it. I lacked that in the past but now I don't so watch them grow :)

If you ever need any help just pm me or check out my log in the main section. Synthetek did have a 3 for 2 offer on fro Xmas and if you ask nicely they may give it to you for the syntherol. 3 bottles would be enough for you to see it's effects. If you respond well you could put on 1-2 inches with 3 bottles but sure you would need to run abit more to make sure the size stays as long as possible. Nothing in this sport/hobby is permanent... aas, slin, hgh, syntherol, food, training... have big breaks from either and you lose some results.

This is very interesting, but I think Syntherol is too hardcore for me. I was hoping to hear that there was some peptide these days that you could just inject into a muscle and a few months later have all kinds of new muscle cells. Last I was following things a few years ago there actually seemed to be people thinking that was a possibility. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

This is very interesting, but I think Syntherol is too hardcore for me. I was hoping to hear that there was some peptide these days that you could just inject into a muscle and a few months later have all kinds of new muscle cells. Last I was following things a few years ago there actually seemed to be people thinking that was a possibility. Anyway, thanks for the suggestions.

Syntherol is not hardcore at all... just injecting oil so just like guys who use aas. Sure the shots add up and calves maybe be more hardcore but in a general sense not very hardcore at all. To be honest it sounds like you are after the easy route. Perhaps all you need is to train them harder? No matter what you take you will always need to train them as hard as you can to get the best possible results.

Don't get me wrong though I know more than anyone who hard it is to bring calves up if you simply don't have the genetics. So please don't take my comment badly if you train them as hard as possible. I have trained them low volume once weekly and I have trained them everyday for 6 months and everything in between. So if you have truly trained put them through hell and back again please don't be offended by my above comment. When my calves were truly crap I have trained with guys with enormous calves and they couldn't believe the strength and form I had. I could out lift all of them with perfect form yet my calves looked like I didn't even train them :eek: Some of these guys could barely lift 3 plates on a seated calf raises with sloppy form yet their calves were impressive.

Peptide wise your best bet are LR3 or DES but they aren't gonna make anywhere near the difference syntherol will. So iy you ever run one of those just stick it in your calves as oppostedto anywhere else and see if it makes a difference.

Considering you want a magic peptide to grow your calves....I would venture to say your calf training is probably lacking.

You're not going to get results without putting in the work. Igf1-lr3 or igf1-des, syntherol, and high volume training.

I have no idea who he is and his product just something I saw on another board. I'll remove it if you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

That's the guy who posted as Orisis on here. He ripped off about 4-5 sponsors and scammed them (and many customers) out of their product and money. He is the biggest scammer to have ever posted on this forum. People thought he would use all the money to set up an underground AAS company but I guess he done that instead.

That's the guy who posted as Orisis on here. He ripped off about 4-5 sponsors and scammed them (and many customers) out of their product and money. He is the biggest scammer to have ever posted on this forum. People thought he would use all the money to set up an underground AAS company but I guess he done that instead.

Norman Smallwood and ANYONE that associates with him is a thieving piece of shit in my book...ANY board that associates themselves with him, allows him to advertise on it or even allows him to be mentioned in any post/thread is considered a scamming source as well! There shouldn't be a single board owner out there that would allow this scumbag to be present on their board...Any board owner that would, would most likely allow his members to be scammed as long as he was receiving a cut.

Mine sucked.... this off season ive hit em everyday..... after each set of whatever i'm doing (except quads and hammies) id follow with a set of seated calves..... they've grown...

Mine sucked.... this off season ive hit em everyday..... after each set of whatever i'm doing (except quads and hammies) id follow with a set of seated calves..... they've grown...

Hitting them everyday and super setting a calf raises with tibialis anterior raises (toe raises) ala John Medows has worked wonders for mine.

Getting that thick tibialis anterior gives your calves a sick 3D look

horrible calves

I have Neuropathy in my entire right food. It's numb. I can't even bend my toes.
My calves look horrible. I would do Syntherol, only if I had someone to do the shots correctly. .

Anyone know how to use Syntherol in San Diego? If worse comes to worse. I might get implants. They both we me so much!!!

Train calves everyday. Mine grew 1.5 inches in 8 months doing this. Also train your tibialis.

This is gonna sound stupid but something to try is jump rope or kickboxing lessons. Maybe instead of riding bike for cardio, get really good at rope skipping.

In kickboxing your mobility to move in/out of range quickly comes from staying on your toes and using your calves to quickly push off to go forward/back/side, etc and they stay flexed over an extended period.

One day about six months later, I noticed my calves were much bigger and had been burning really bad during practice. I'm one of those who's calves never grew from lifting and avoid wearing shorts due to my puny calves.

They're not great yet but I think the key is to do traditional training 1 or 2 times a week and boxing/rope 2-3 times a week.

I've used DC and Phil Hernon style, I'm not one of those that trains wrong or bounces the machine up and down with a too much weight with no stretch and didn't get legit stronger or pumped.

But that kind of training was only one piece, something was missing because calves need to be used for a long time in quick bursts while keeping the tension throughout.

You have to fool your body into believing you need them. It's kind of hard to approximate the intended use of your calves by only lifting a weight stack.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131