YMSApril21065
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Got my igf lr3, do I brew AA or Bac water?

npcout

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I will use my Vial of igf within a month. I have to brew some test for my cycle. I have a ton of Bac water, but do I need to initially dilute in acetic acid?

I have not ran igf for years. I switched to gh, and then the past year, just gear due to more important things to spend money on.

Back in college when I ran igf, I use to buy box kits from I think omega that came with acetic acid to mix. I had great results with igf back then.

Acetic acid allows it to last longer and at room temperature, but it freaking burns like acid, which it is after all, so my last vial I used bacteriostatic water and kept it refrigerated. It worked fine. I use 100mcg 3 times a week, preworkout, so I go through a vial in 23 days.

Acetic acid allows it to last longer and at room temperature, but it freaking burns like acid, which it is after all, so my last vial I used bacteriostatic water and kept it refrigerated. It worked fine. I use 100mcg 3 times a week, preworkout, so I go through a vial in 23 days.

The burn was never to bad for me. I would dilute it in 1ml. Draw up such a tiny amount and then pull up the rest of the syringe with Bac water to dilute it. More of a temp sting. But I feel you there haha

x2

Feel free to use your old method with both if you want. But there is no need if you are going to use the vial within 1 month. Just keep it in the fridge and mix with bac water and you will be gtg.

x2

Feel free to use your old method with both if you want. But there is no need if you are going to use the vial within 1 month. Just keep it in the fridge and mix with bac water and you will be gtg.

Goin this route bro.. appreciate it. I don't feel like brewing anything else.. test will be enough of a pain in the ass.. I hate brewing lol.. boring as all hell.

The burn was never to bad for me. I would dilute it in 1ml. Draw up such a tiny amount and then pull up the rest of the syringe with Bac water to dilute it. More of a temp sting. But I feel you there haha

That's a smart way to go. I was always a dumb ass and didn't want to use the extra bacteriostatic water. Haha :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
sandpoet
NapsGear