over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk677

resorjohn44

Newbies
I'm a46 yo concrete finisher so cutting weight is pretty easy for me. I'm 160lb thin build with not the greatest genetics. Strong but have a hard time packing on lean mass. My diet daily is up at 5am oatmeal, 3eggs 20g of protein powder in Milk. By 10 am 2cans of sardines, lunch chicken breast with white rice and mushrooms protein bar. 2pm 2 cans of tuna with crackers. By6pm work out with protein shake with 5g of creatine. 8pm dinner. Venison or salmon, sweet potato greens and cottage cheese.my job is physically demanding as well as my work out. I'm at wits end! What am I doing wrong. My trainer says I'm as good as my genetics allow. Giving serious thought to running an ,8week cycle of mk677 to enhance. You guys know what ur doing I don't. Please advise

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Thanks brother. Your expert opinion would you recommend mk677 for lean muscle mass or ostrogen

Thanks brother. Your expert opinion would you recommend mk677 for lean muscle mass or ostrogen

MK-677 is a GH secretagogue so it works off of the GH receptors increasing GH and IGF levels. It's great for getting lean, recovery, strength, anti-aging, etc. Pretty much the same benefits of using GH.

Ostarine or MK-2866, is a SARM. It works off of androgen receptors like testosterone and other AAS. So that would cover that side of things.

For a nice stack, you should combine both.

Don't cycle MK. It's more of a long term product. I've ran it for the past 5 months straight, and it literally changes the way you look (granted you're diet, and training are on point).

MK at 5 months.... What dosage did you use while on?
For the most parts, it's been 25 mg, but I've gone down to 12.5, and 6.25 mgs. Any higher than 25 mgs just adds way too much water retention and bp goes up.

Don't cycle MK. It's more of a long term product. I've ran it for the past 5 months straight, and it literally changes the way you look (granted you're diet, and training are on point).
Could you elaborate brother? Change the way you look, and if you stacked with it

Could you elaborate brother? Change the way you look, and if you stacked with it

It's a combination of factors. The reason why people call growth hormone a wonder drug is not because of its ability to build crazy muscle or get you shredded, but it definitely amplifies whatever goal you're working towards.

5+ months of MK use with heavy progressive training and a consistent diet has reduced my body fat while adding a very full and vascular look. It's allowed me to train very heavy due to the water retention making it easy on the joints, and made my otherwise restless sleep turn into a deep coma (which helps big time with recovery).

It's definitely no wonder drug (there is no wonder drug), but it most certainly works if used long term with the proper training and nutrition.

I've ran a 5 week cycle of Methylstenbolone and Dimethazine with it, which after PCT has given me an 8 lb surplus. But other than that, I haven't run any other AAS with it. I plan to start a test and a short SD cycle with it soon, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

great info on long term use.

Im back to trying it but low dose. the water at 25mg kills me

It's a combination of factors. The reason why people call growth hormone a wonder drug is not because of its ability to build crazy muscle or get you shredded, but it definitely amplifies whatever goal you're working towards.

5+ months of MK use with heavy progressive training and a consistent diet has reduced my body fat while adding a very full and vascular look. It's allowed me to train very heavy due to the water retention making it easy on the joints, and made my otherwise restless sleep turn into a deep coma (which helps big time with recovery).

It's definitely no wonder drug (there is no wonder drug), but it most certainly works if used long term with the proper training and nutrition.

I've ran a 5 week cycle of Methylstenbolone and Dimethazine with it, which after PCT has given me an 8 lb surplus. But other than that, I haven't run any other AAS with it. I plan to start a test and a short SD cycle with it soon, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope this helps.

You need to eat more my man

You need to eat more my man
Goody. Carb ratio could you give me in put. It seems I'm using a lot of protein but run out of energy around 2 pm. I do concrete, go.go. go. What's a good carb to add that will give fast burn energy with out hindering my goal of lean muscle.

Hope this helps.

I'm trying thus too shortly. Let me know what you think.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I'm a46 yo concrete finisher so cutting weight is pretty easy for me. I'm 160lb thin build with not the greatest genetics. Strong but have a hard time packing on lean mass. My diet daily is up at 5am oatmeal, 3eggs 20g of protein powder in Milk. By 10 am 2cans of sardines, lunch chicken breast with white rice and mushrooms protein bar. 2pm 2 cans of tuna with crackers. By6pm work out with protein shake with 5g of creatine. 8pm dinner. Venison or salmon, sweet potato greens and cottage cheese.my job is physically demanding as well as my work out. I'm at wits end! What am I doing wrong. My trainer says I'm as good as my genetics allow. Giving serious thought to running an ,8week cycle of mk677 to enhance. You guys know what ur doing I don't. Please advise

I have the same challenge. You aren't eating enough in my opinion. You need to up your calories, especially your carbohydrates intake.

great info on long term use.

Im back to trying it but low dose. the water at 25mg kills me
The water definitely messes with your head. I was shocked at how lean I was after 4 months of continuous use with carb cutoffs when I stopped taking it for a week, and the water came off.

I would say the puffed up look dissipates after 6 weeks of use. Then it's pretty much a steady amount of intramuscular water retention and some subcutaneous water retention.

As a side note it seems for such a physical job your carb intake is quite low.

The water definitely messes with your head. I was shocked at how lean I was after 4 months of continuous use with carb cutoffs when I stopped taking it for a week, and the water came off.

I would say the puffed up look dissipates after 6 weeks of use. Then it's pretty much a steady amount of intramuscular water retention and some subcutaneous water retention.

I'm looking forward to trying this stuff. They water retention doesn't excite me though...

Buck. Please advise. I was told protein was the key

It is for growing muscle, but if your body is using all of your calories towards keeping up with your metabolism, you can actually lose progress.

Search for a user called Concreter on here. He does the same thing you do.

Pay close attention to the amount of calories he takes in, and he stays around a very lean 250-260lbs. Don't look at it like it's a curse, just imagine the amount of lean muscle you will be able to carry once you get things sorted out.

I suspect pretty much any type of carb would fit your metabolism... Just obviously no junk.

But look at rice cakes with peanut butter, bagels with the same. There are plenty of decent foods that you can carry with you and eat quickly, just be creative.

There are carb powders that you can buy and mix with protein for quick calories. Get a coffee grinder and grind up whole oats to mix in your protein.

Just be creative and read as much as you can here. Lots of great people that can help you!

Good luck.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear