advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which peps would you choose for "cutting"?

kinglewy

Banned
I've thus far tried mk677, ghrp6,Ipamorelin,cjc no dac and Hexarelin...i've always used them stacked so never sure which is doing what but I liked the fullness while bulking.Ton of water weight with them though.

But which one or one's could best be used in a cut? Is there one that can give you "dry" gains? I am cutting and would love to raise IGF levels but dont want everything covered in water...I like to be able to see my progress as the weeks go by because it gets me fired up to keep pushing harder.

Im guessing guys will say Ipamorelin...and if I remember correctly Ipamorelin has no prolactin issues. My last pep run I had quite a bit of prolactin which messed up my ability to hold an erection.

Thanks for advices!

I've thus far tried mk677, ghrp6,Ipamorelin,cjc no dac and Hexarelin...i've always used them stacked so never sure which is doing what but I liked the fullness while bulking.Ton of water weight with them though.

But which one or one's could best be used in a cut? Is there one that can give you "dry" gains? I am cutting and would love to raise IGF levels but dont want everything covered in water...I like to be able to see my progress as the weeks go by because it gets me fired up to keep pushing harder.

Im guessing guys will say Ipamorelin...and if I remember correctly Ipamorelin has no prolactin issues. My last pep run I had quite a bit of prolactin which messed up my ability to hold an erection.

Thanks for advices!

You're right kinglewy.

Ipamorelin with Mod-GRF(1-29) (CJC no DAC) would be the cleanest GH pulses with the least spillover.

Yeah I had a feeling that was the best one...just my luck its the most expensive lol. And they say you have to do a high dose to get full benefits with ipamorelin...makes me wonder if it would be just as cost effective to run low dose growth?

1 more post and its kilo status sluggy:)

hGH Fragment 191-176 releases fats from the adipose tissue so that they can be taken up and burned by muscle. It's a cheap and effective alternative.

A reason for this approach is so that you can just take a break from the full Growth effects of hGH while cutting...but you could also take a shot of whatever GHRPs to supplement the full GH function.

IGF-1LR3 burns fat right inside the adipose tissue (especially with Tren) aside from everything else that it does.

Hex 2-3 times a day with mod grf and ipam before bed with mod. It's a thing of beauty

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks for advices!
Guys may not believe it but water is controlled by diet and a little diuretics.
This is my stack. As you'll see there are so called bloating compounds but I have no subcutaneous water:
3 days of 50mg each tren ace, test prop, masteron
1 day 150mg EQ, 50mg NPP, 50mg test prop.
That's my 4 day AAS rotation now.
10mg mo677 twice a day
5mg yk-11 twice a day
5mg RAD140 twice a day
10mg tadalifil twice a day
TWICE A DAY: GHRP/HGH/BPC/SLIN
100mcg GHRP WITH 100mcg cjc no DAC
250mcg BPC-157
(10 min later)
2ius serostim
8 units novalin R
.2mg clonidine HCL twice a day
1 diazide capsule upon waking(37.5mg trimeterene/25mg diazide)
15mg Kratom upon waking/10mg Kratom in the evening
5 drops CBD oil post workout
30ml syntherol e3d's in biceps and triceps
1/3 Hell Fire capsule preworkout
Sip one scoop Neon Volt preworkout while training
1mg melanotan II twice a week

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 634
hGH Fragment 191-176 releases fats from the adipose tissue so that they can be taken up and burned by muscle. It's a cheap and effective alternative.

A reason for this approach is so that you can just take a break from the full Growth effects of hGH while cutting...but you could also take a shot of whatever GHRPs to supplement the full GH function.

IGF-1LR3 burns fat right inside the adipose tissue (especially with Tren) aside from everything else that it does.

b_cornelius, can you tell me if HGH fragment191-176 mixes fully into solution? Or is there some powder that stays in powder form making it necessary to swirl the solution immediately prior to injection?
I only bought HGH frag once and it wouldn't go fully into solution so I assumed it a bad batch. I still have 3 unused vials? Do you think they are legit or crap?

b_cornelius, can you tell me if HGH fragment191-176 mixes fully into solution? Or is there some powder that stays in powder form making it necessary to swirl the solution immediately prior to injection?
I only bought HGH frag once and it wouldn't go fully into solution so I assumed it a bad batch. I still have 3 unused vials? Do you think they are legit or crap?

Every once in a while, there can be anomalies, as I had some GHRP-2 just mix kinda funny the other day. But you had to swirl it every time?

It does mix into a slightly-cloudy solution, but it does form a solution. I suppose that it may not hold a solution at high concentrations, yet at these standard concentrations, it's always held for me.

I've heard that if you get the pH correct that it helps with this a little bit. I mean, even GHRP has an optimal pH, but no one ever really worries about it.

Every once in a while, there can be anomalies, as I had some GHRP-2 just mix kinda funny the other day. But you had to swirl it every time?

It does mix into a slightly-cloudy solution, but it does form a solution. I suppose that it may not hold a solution at high concentrations, yet at these standard concentrations, it's always held for me.

I've heard that if you get the pH correct that it helps with this a little bit. I mean, even GHRP has an optimal pH, but no one ever really worries about it.

I guess I'll dilute the remaining vials with more bac water. Yeah, ph is unique to each peptide.
I know many guys get dilution issues using sodium chicories bac water. I stick to regular bac water. Sterile water burns and I doubt it prevents degradation as well as bac water. With sodium chloride water I get guys saying given peptide has chunks in it while I'm using the same batch with bacteriostatic water and get a perfect solution within seconds.

holy shit juan, are you splitting the 30ml syntherol up between both bis and both tris? so 7.5ml per muscle?
thats quite a lot to put into these muscles... you must have insane pumps!?
looking great!

This is my stack. As you'll see there are so called bloating compounds but I have no subcutaneous water:
10mg mo677 twice a day
5mg yk-11 twice a day
5mg RAD140 twice a day
250mcg BPC-157
(10 min later)
2ius serostim
8 units novalin R

can i ask you a question. if I'm taking pharma grade genotropin. would i still need to use peptides and if so why?
thanks in advance.

U would get better results just using the money u would spend on peptides and use more gh. Good dose of gh and gear is all u need. Most of us can't get pharm gh or if we can it's to expensive to use which is why we use peptides but pharm gh vs peps is huge difference. Gh is in another league

diazide

10mg mo677 twice a day
5mg yk-11 twice a day
5mg RAD140 twice a day
250mcg BPC-157
(10 min later)
2ius serostim
8 units novalin R

Very impressive to say the least!
apart from treating high blood pressure, can the diazide theoretically taken ed (1 cap) for avoiding bloat/water retention you get from gear, peps,etc or is this a low dosed diuretic still not advisable for longterm usage?
I ask as you are really experienced with that stuff and my search in the internet was not successful. What about blood pressuring effects? I do not have high blood pressure so I am even more unsure about the diuretics.
thanks!
fitstar

holy shit juan, are you splitting the 30ml syntherol up between both bis and both tris? so 7.5ml per muscle?
thats quite a lot to put into these muscles... you must have insane pumps!?
looking great!

I put 3ml in both bicep head and 3ml in all 3 triceps heads. It pushes all the veins and capillaries to the surface plus brings out the striations. It makes training arms fun. The feeling is beyond any drug related pump.

can i ask you a question. if I'm taking pharma grade genotropin. would i still need to use peptides and if so why?
thanks in advance.

It's never a need thing. Haha it just depends on how much money you are willing to spend on supplements. DATBTRUE theorized that synthetic HGH will work much better if you can trick the body into thinking it's HGH secreted itself by the pituitary gland. When you take a GHRP(GHRP2, GHRP6, hexarelin, ipamorelin) or a GHRH(cjc-1295DAC, modified GRF(1-29) aka cjc no DAC, tesamorelin, semorelin) you create a natural HGH pulse. DAT says take your synthetic HGH 8-20 minutes after your GHRP/GHRH and the synthetic HGH will ride on the natural HGH pulse tricking the body into thinking the exogenous HGH is actually indigenous HGH. This makes it much more effective.
I take 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg cjc no DAC, and I also take 250mcg BPC157 since studies prove it to enhance HGH receptors, then I wait 8-20 minutes and take 2ius serostim intramuscularly, followed by 8 units insulin to further enhance HGH receptors.

Any one of these things I take will work well alone, but there is synergy in stacking them all. I'm at a stage in life where I want to see how far I can go in classic physique. I may not do well but I'm going to give it my all.

thanks in advance.

Very impressive to say the least!
apart from treating high blood pressure, can the diazide theoretically taken ed (1 cap) for avoiding bloat/water retention you get from gear, peps,etc or is this a low dosed diuretic still not advisable for longterm usage?
I ask as you are really experienced with that stuff and my search in the internet was not successful. What about blood pressuring effects? I do not have high blood pressure so I am even more unsure about the diuretics.
thanks!
fitstar

Diazide is perfect for keeping water off. It shouldn't lower your blood pressure unless you have high blood pressure related to water retention. Diazide has trimeterene added as a potassium sparing(muscle sparing) element to HCTZ(hydrochlorothyazide) which pulls water out. HCTZ alone I wouldn't want to use alone because it's not muscle sparing. It pulls water out everywhere including intramuscularly. I think if you are holding obvious heavy water from some of these bloating compounds like MK677, then a low dose of diazide each morning is okay. My capsules are 37.5mg trimeterene/25mg HCTZ. You could get lower dosed capsules since you weigh less.

U would get better results just using the money u would spend on peptides and use more gh. Good dose of gh and gear is all u need. Most of us can't get pharm gh or if we can it's to expensive to use which is why we use peptides but pharm gh vs peps is huge difference. Gh is in another league
You come into every pep thread to say this. I don't know what your motive is but these guys used peps before and know the capabilites. Sorry you're not a believer in them but I built this physique using peps so it's hard to convince us otherwise.

Hex 2-3 times a day with mod grf and ipam before bed with mod. It's a thing of beauty

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
This is my go to for cuts and recomps as well. If prolactin is an issue stick with ipam. Megadose it once in the AM and once in the PM. During the day you can use frag as well. Or use frag AM, preworkout, and another time during the day and ipam with mod prebed. This would probably be more cost effective.

JJ the latest batches of frag mix fine. No residue in there like the old.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws