over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

miracle drug!!!!!

longlac

Registered
Bcc157 this thing is a miracle drug! A couple weeks ago I had a torn pec due to a bad spotter. When it happened it felt like a piece of Velcro on my chest. That ripping feeling and I knew instantly that I mess something up. So the week after that I thought I would just lift lite, just 225 and on the third rep I just dropped the weight on my chest cuz it hurt so bad. Then I notice a big knot on my chest, that's when I called it quits and went home did research on here and found out about bpc157. So I'm on my 3rd shot 300 mcg Ed and went to the gym today and wanted to see how I felt. I did 135 on the incline for repssss and was like dammm it don't even hurt at all so I kept bumping up the weights 245 for 10 reps and felt alil something in so I stoped. That's only 3 days on this stuff, this stuff is the shit. Def will keep this on hand at all times. Super impressed, if any of you guys got any injury try this stuff. :headbang:

Sounds like what I need. Father time has caught up with me and my ligaments and tendons are crying everyday. I've had both knees replaced and now my left hip is pinging a little I'd like to give it a shot. Is it pricey?

Last edited:
This is great news! I am seriously considering this peptide.

healed my tennis elbow 100%. after one week of injecting below the elbow it has been healed ever since.

Although for the past week i have been working on an achilles tendon/ankle injury with bpc. Locally injected, not sure if its working but better than nothing as i think my issue is deeper and need to see a doc

but i wouldn't be injury free without bpc. highly reccomend it, a must

I've been using it for a spine injury and has done wonders. I would run tb500 with it .

The sound of Velcro ripping, and a big knot on your chest...... Dude you should be seeing a Dr.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

The sound of Velcro ripping, and a big knot on your chest...... Dude you should be seeing a Dr.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That had to hurt!

That's what I thought should I go see a doctor. If the bpc didn't work I probably would have went to the doc but I'm on my 5 day now and I would say it's 90% healed. So my roommate is also taking it due to some shoulder ake and his is healing just as fast.

Do the lab rats use this IM or SubQ?

That's what I thought should I go see a doctor. If the bpc didn't work I probably would have went to the doc but I'm on my 5 day now and I would say it's 90% healed. So my roommate is also taking it due to some shoulder ake and his is healing just as fast.

How can you gauge that the tear is 90% healed? By virtue of the pain, the decrease of inflammation, etc?

No doubt. Its amazing.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk 2

has BPC-157 actually been shown to cause HEALING?

or does it simply reduce pain and inflammation?

There are so many studies. All show true braking, not just reduced inflammation.

Salutary effect of gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 in two different stress urinary incontinence models in female rats.
Jandric I, et al. Med Sci Monit Basic Res. 2013.
Show full citation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Since an originally anti-ulcer stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (PL 14736) was shown to promote healing of injured striated muscle and smooth muscle in the gastrointestinal tract, we explored its therapeutic potentials for leak point pressure (LPP) recovery in rat stress urinary incontinence (SUI) after transabdominal urethrolysis (TU) and prolonged vaginal dilatation (VD).

MATERIAL AND METHODS: During a 7-day period, TU-rats and VD-rats (or healthy rats) received BPC 157, either (i) intraperitoneally, 10 µg/kg or 10 ng/kg, once daily (first administration 30 min after surgery, last 24 h before LPP-testing and sacrifice), or (ii) per-orally, 10 µg/kg in drinking water (0.16 µg/mL, 12 mL/rat/day). Vesicourethral segments were harvested for immunohistochemical evaluation.

RESULTS: All BPC 157 regimens counteracted decrease of LPP values in TU-rats and VD-rats. Additionally, BPC 157-TU rats (µg-intraperitoneally or per-orally) and BPC 157-VD rats (µg intraperitoneally) reached LPP values originally noted in healthy rats. Conversely, in healthy rats, BPC 157 did not alter LPP. Immunohistochemical studies revealed higher desmin (delineates striated organization of skeletal muscle), smooth muscle actin, and CD34 (angiogenic marker) positivity within the urethral wall in BPC 157-treated rats vs. controls, as well as overall preserved muscle/connective tissue ratio assessed with Mallory's trichrome staining.

CONCLUSIONS: Pentadecapeptide BPC 157, applied parenterally or per-orally, appears to ameliorate the SUI in rat models, improving the otherwise detrimental course of healing after VD and TU, which may be analogous to human injury. These beneficial effects may possibly be selectively used in future strategies for treatment of SUI.

Corticosteroid-impairment of healing and gastric pentadecapeptide BPC-157 creams in burned mice.
Sikiric P, et al. Burns. 2003.
Show full citation
Abstract
The amelioration of corticosteroid-impairment of healing by a stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC-157 (GEPPPGKPADDAGLV, M(w) 1419, currently in early clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease) was studied in thermally injured mice. Its effects on corticosteroid impaired healing of deep partial skin thickness burns, and burn-gastric lesions were investigated. Male NMRI-Hannover mice (sacrificed at 1-3,7,14 and 21 days following burning 20% of total burn area at the back (open flame for 7s) received intraperitoneally (per kg bw) 6alpha-methylprednisolone (Depo-medrol, 1.0 or 10.0mg), or an equal volume of saline (5.0 ml), once daily, first application 30 min after injury, last 24h before sacrifice. The injury was subsequently treated by topical application of a thin layer of pentadecapeptide BPC-157 cream at three different levels a neutral cream of no treatment. Pentadecapeptide BPC-157 consistently improved given burn healing (both microscopical and tensionmetry assessment), and counteracted corticosteroid-impairment of burn healing. In burn-gastric lesions investigation of the effects of BPC showed an anti-ulcer effect of its own in burned non-corticosteroid-treated mice and potentiated the anti-ulcer effect observed in 6alpha-methylprednisolone-treated mice. Pentadecapeptide BPC-157 inhibited corticosteroid immunosuppression. In vitro, in spleenic cells assessment, animals (sacrificed at day 21) treated with 6alpha-methylprednisolone 1mg showed decreased reactivity to nitrogen in comparison with control, healthy animals, while the addition of BPC-157 (1 microg/g cream) returned cell reactivity to values noted in control healthy animals.

Both. I'll find a study.

I have had mixed results from BPC-157 in my past.

I have used it several times on my tennis elbow, and it seemed amazing... at first. Within a few days, my pain and inflammation appeared to be reduced by at least 50%, so I was amazed, and able to lift moderately heavy weights again.

However, the pain was never 100% gone, because whenever I tried to lift HEAVY, I would definitely feel sharp pain.

However even after several weeks of daily injections, the pain never fully subsided... and once my BPC-157 use discontinued, it felt as if my elbow was virtually back to Ground Zero.

I used 250mcg once a day for 20 days until the vial was gone.

So I have a few theories:

1) BPC doesn't actually work, it just reduces pain while it's in effect.
2) BPC does work, but it requires much longer than 20 days to fully heal an injury.
3) BPC does work, but it requires higher doses than I was using.

Another possibility is that BPC was slowly healing me, but when I tried to lift too heavy too soon, I was re-injuring my tendon.

Last edited:
Achilles detachment in rat and stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157: Promoted tendon-to-bone healing and opposed corticosteroid aggravation.
Krivic A, et al. J Orthop Res. 2006.
Show full citation
Abstract
Stable gastric pentadecapeptide BPC 157 (BPC 157, as an antiulcer agent in clinical trials for inflammatory bowel disease; PLD-116, PL 14736, Pliva, no toxicity reported) alone (without carrier) ameliorates healing of tendon and bone, respectively, as well as other tissues. Thereby, we focus on Achilles tendon-to-bone healing: tendon to bone could not be healed spontaneously, but it was recovered by this peptide. After the rat's Achilles tendon was sharply transected from calcaneal bone, agents [BPC 157 (10 microg, 10 ng, 10 pg), 6alpha-methylprednisolone (1 mg), 0.9% NaCl (5 mL)] were given alone or in combination [/kg body weight (b.w.) intraperitoneally, once time daily, first 30-min after surgery, last 24 h before analysis]. Tested at days 1, 4, 7, 10, 14, and 21 after Achilles detachment, BPC 157 improves healing functionally [Achilles functional index (AFI) values substantially increased], biomechanically (load to failure, stiffness, and Young elasticity modulus significantly increased), macro/microscopically, immunohistochemistry (better organization of collagen fibers, and advanced vascular appearance, more collagen type I). 6alpha-Methylprednisolone consistently aggravates the healing, while BPC 157 substantially reduces 6alpha-methylprednisolone healing aggravation. Thus, direct tendon-to-bone healing using stabile nontoxic peptide BPC 157 without a carrier might successfully exchange the present reconstructive surgical methods.

Copyright 2006 Orthopaedic Research Society.

I have had mixed results from BPC-157 in my past.

I have used it several times on my tennis elbow, and it seemed amazing... at first. Within a few days, my pain and inflammation appeared to be reduced by at least 50%, so I was amazed, and able to lift moderately heavy weights again.

However, the pain was never 100% gone, because whenever I tried to lift HEAVY, I would definitely feel sharp pain.

However even after several weeks of daily injections, the pain never fully subsided... and once my BPC-157 use discontinued, it felt as if my elbow was virtually back to Ground Zero.

I used 250mcg once a day for 20 days until the vial was gone.

So I have a few theories:

1) BPC doesn't actually work, it just reduces pain while it's in effect.
2) BPC does work, but it requires much longer than 20 days to fully heal an injury.
3) BPC does work, but it requires higher doses than I was using.

It helps my elbows whenever they act up. I don't lift heavy. I wouldn't even attempt skull crushers at any weight. Being 47 I train 100% differently than when I was young, and look a lot better. I do super slow reps, literally slow motion on the eccentric and concentric portion of each rep. I do incredibly high volume and lots of super sets or giant days. I wish I had the knowledge I have now which came about from years of lifting way too heavy.
Elbows are a region with very poor blood supply so they will continue to have issues if you lift heavy as you age.
BPC has healed my muscle injuries real well but my rotator cuff and rear delt I inject with BPC daily and they seem to be barely hanging on like a thread.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws