over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GDF-8 MYOSTATIN PROPEPTIDE

MisterB

Registered
Anyone heard about it and effectiveness , anyone used it or know about dosing ?

Looking at it on superior peptides , any reps got info ?
Thanks

Times like this we're missing out on the full Phil Hernon experience.

Buddy, I'm not a rep, but people used to speak of 250mcg/w.

Real hMP is the strongest systematic Myostatin Inhibitor, but it may not be the most selective, resulting in some other organ growth.

Follistain 288 is the strongest version of Follistatin with the highest affinity for Myostatin. Follistatin 344 has less of an affinity for Myostatin. yet it is more-selective towards striated skeletal muscle. This is the sort of thing that I'm talking about here.

A lot of people may not concern themselves with such things, willing to sacrifice organ growth for muscle growth, similarly to GH, but it is something to consider.

So now your question becomes "does Superior offer legitimate hMP?" This is a complex question, and some of the reps aren't willing to address it because there is a lot of BS regarding this. Superior may offer many good peptides, yet most Myostatin Inhibitors out there are currently sub-par, regardless of company.

Brother you've never seen us promote or recommend this product. It's for a reason.

Simple answer, don't waste your money. I don't believe it works.

Brother you've never seen us promote or recommend this product. It's for a reason.

Simple answer, don't waste your money. I don't believe it works.

This is one of the reasons I turn to Rambo for advice. He keeps it real and has extensive knowledge.

I love you too, your wedding was great by the way.

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Definitely have to give you your props for the knowledge you have on a lot of these topics. Definitely helped me quite a bit on a lot of topics. Im not very experienced with peps and the like so it is much appreciated. What I meant with Rambo is even though he is a rep he has no problem telling you to stay away from something. For the most part they are all like that.

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Definitely have to give you your props for the knowledge you have on a lot of these topics. Definitely helped me quite a bit on a lot of topics. Im not very experienced with peps and the like so it is much appreciated. What I meant with Rambo is even though he is a rep he has no problem telling you to stay away from something. For the most part they are all like that.
Thanks for the kind words brother.

There's really no reason to lie. Some sponsors/reps seem to feel the need to though lol. Our stance is to be here for the long hall. Plus I was using peps before I even became a rep. Why lie so someone can buy folli, realize it's BS, and never purchase again.... that would be a shitty business model unless of course you are a scammer which unfortunately there's alot of these days.

Only just read this. Don't buy any of our Myo products. I have only used our Myo HMP and that didn't do a thing. But I wouldn't bother with the others either. I have always stated this and believe it to be the case for all peptide sellers. Hopefully years from now guys like us can get our hands on effective myostatin products.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear