over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Peptides Pge1

leviisrad

Newbies
Ordered a while ago from superior and got pge1 that seemed to be legit, as it was just a light dust inside the vial. I lost those vials when I moved, recently ordered more and got vials with lots of powder in them. How can it be 98% pure if there is so much filler in it? I feel unsafe using this as I know for a fact pge1 should look like a light dust in the vial. Can anyone from superior comment on this?

Ordered a while ago from superior and got pge1 that seemed to be legit, as it was just a light dust inside the vial. I lost those vials when I moved, recently ordered more and got vials with lots of powder in them. How can it be 98% pure if there is so much filler in it? I feel unsafe using this as I know for a fact pge1 should look like a light dust in the vial. Can anyone from superior comment on this?

I have the vials that have a lot of powder in them .they work and I have had no problems. I researched with these for sexual purposes and never had a problem .i can understand your concern because you definitely don't need an infection down there .

The first batch of pge1 superior carried had no fillers which meant no visible powder in the vial. You could barely see a spec which made superior get all kinds of paranoia about empty vials. It's hard to convince people how tiny 200mcg actually is. It's barely visible. So, they ordered PGE1 with powder so people wouldn't complain. I'm not sure what fillers the lab uses. I haven't heard any complaints on product quality with superior PGE1.

The new PGE1 batch arrives next week and is already 60% presold. There were only 7 vials left as of yesterday, until next week's batch arrives. PGE1 is a very popular research peptide.

Last edited:
The first batch of pge1 superior carried had no fillers which meant no visible powder in the vial. You could barely see a spec which made superior get all kinds of paranoia about empty vials. It's hard to convince people how tiny 200mcg actually is. It's barely visible. So, they ordered PGE1 with powder so people wouldn't complain. I'm not sure what fillers the lab uses. I haven't heard any complaints on product quality with superior PGE1.

The new PGE1 batch arrives next week and is already 60% presold. There were only 7 vials left as of yesterday, until next week's batch arrives. PGE1 is a very popular research peptide.

x2

It was the same with the LR3 and guys complained. I highly doubt there would be anything harmful added but I understand your concerns. Something can still be 98% pure and have lots of fillers added. It's the actual peptide/compound that is 98% (or whatever it is) pure. Now if you were to look at the total weight of powder that is different. But if it's 1mg and you add 1ml then 0.1ml will still be 0.1mg 98% pure compound with added fillers etc. We will try and find out exactly what is added to it.

Thank you guys so much for clearing this up for me. I really appreciate it! :)

Any chance superior will be carrying the 1000mcg bottle of pge1 anytime soon?

Thank you guys so much for clearing this up for me. I really appreciate it! :)

Any chance superior will be carrying the 1000mcg bottle of pge1 anytime soon?

No. The boss can no longer get 1mg PGE1. He said it's very hard to get these days. More 200mcg vials will be in next week but 60% have already presold.

so anyway three weeks ago i ordered pge-1 from Geo and nothing happened in my research animal at all except a pain in the dick. (needle). decided to try Superior Peptides and i noticed after there were some pretty sketchy reviews here and there and some good ones too. so i tried 10mc and nothing , tried 10mcg and a little something but no hard erection. tried 30 mcg and it is still flagpole hard after an hour. looks like this stuff works. dont bother with GEO. just a regular joe passing on what works.....

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws