over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ultimate peptide stack? Let's put it all together

Landmonster

Registered
From a research point of view, many of these various peptides appear to have certain, specific benefits.

If a person wanted to use as many as possible, in conjuction with one another, to create the "ultimate anabolic environment", what would it look like?

Samples:
Mk-677
CJC-1295 no-DAC + GHPR-2
CJC-1295 DAC
IGF LR3
IGF DES

Depends on your overall goals for your research. For the ultimate anabolic environment you would want to create the highest IGF levels possible.

From past research MK677, IGF-LR3, Mod/ghrp2.
Honestly tho this may even be overkill.
MK77 by itself is amazing, along with Mod/ghrp even better.

Ghrp2 and cjc no dac AM, a couple hours preworkout and post workout.

Igf1des intraworkout or postworkout in muscles trained.

Mk677 with igf1lr3 prebed.

I've ran stacks similar to this before. I found a nice synergy stacking them this way. You don't really need dac when running no dac. If you'd like to use dac just dose it 2-3 times a week and drop the no dac with the ghrp2 doses.

Ghrp2 and cjc no dac AM, a couple hours preworkout and post workout.

Igf1des intraworkout or postworkout in muscles trained.

Mk677 with igf1lr3 prebed.

I've ran stacks similar to this before. I found a nice synergy stacking them this way. You don't really need dac when running no dac. If you'd like to use dac just dose it 2-3 times a week and drop the no dac with the ghrp2 doses.

Almost EXACTLY what i'm running. But With the IGF on and off.

slin makes me nervous, havnt took that plunge yet. dont plan on it.

based on the experiences from here I'm using

15mg mk677 before bed
2x100mg hexa when i find the time

very cost effective

Hex also has most sides tho. I saw a friend get gyno from using too much of it. took some caber and that was that.

Rambo whats your thoughts on MGF, peg-MGF? Research with it much. I use to a lot but havnt in a while.

I see a lot of guys running it at much higher dosages, but less frequently. Like 500-1000mcg 2x week. non work out days.

Hex also has most sides tho. I saw a friend get gyno from using too much of it. took some caber and that was that.

Rambo whats your thoughts on MGF, peg-MGF? Research with it much. I use to a lot but havnt in a while.

I see a lot of guys running it at much higher dosages, but less frequently. Like 500-1000mcg 2x week. non work out days.

There's a study out there, I'll need to dig it up but it showed that hexarelin and ghrp2 both raised prolactin and cortisol similarly. Hex is no worse then ghrp2 when it comes to sides.

I've used PEG MGF at 200mcgs dosed 2-3x a week. I didn't really give it a big enough run. I can't say I really noticed much from it at the time, at least nothing that distinguished it from the slew of stuff I was running at the moment. I would say money is better spent on the classic ghrp/ghrh combos, mk677, or some legit lr3. Just my opinion, I'm all about the best bang for the buck personally.

curious about how much hexa he was taking since I have no caber at my disposal

curious about how much hexa he was taking since I have no caber at my disposal

Your fine brother. He was taking 100mcg mod with like 300-400mcg Hex 3-4 times daily. For a long stretch.

It's not very common of a thing to happen either but it can happen due to prolactin.

I wouldn't worry about it

There's a study out there, I'll need to dig it up but it showed that hexarelin and ghrp2 both raised prolactin and cortisol similarly. Hex is no worse then ghrp2 when it comes to sides.

I've used PEG MGF at 200mcgs dosed 2-3x a week. I didn't really give it a big enough run. I can't say I really noticed much from it at the time, at least nothing that distinguished it from the slew of stuff I was running at the moment. I would say money is better spent on the classic ghrp/ghrh combos, mk677, or some legit lr3. Just my opinion, I'm all about the best bang for the buck personally.

I was under the obviously incorrect impression that you shouldn't do LR3 with any of the GHRP/GHRH combos. Its very excited to hear that you don't feel that is the case. Sent you a PM

20mg mk677 upon rising and 2mg cjc w dac per week works awesome for someone on a budget like me.

20mg mk677 upon rising and 2mg cjc w dac per week works awesome for someone on a budget like me.

I have been thinking of maybe switching to dac also. to many damn pins with mod

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner