over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BPC-157 Shoulder Log

Mastodon

Registered
I thought I'd start a log to share my experience with using BPC-157. First some background information. Last August I got an MRI done on my right shoulder and bicep. The results of this MRI showed that I had a full tear of the supraspinatus tendon and tendinosis of the infraspinatus tendon as well as mild fraying on my bicep tendon due to a bone spur. I had the surgery to repair my shoulder at the beginning of December. Shortly after having the stiches removed I developed a post surgical infection that required IV antibiotic treatment for four weeks. The infection set my recover back about 3 weeks. At this stage in my recovery, my shoulder mobility is still impaired and I'm working to regain full range of motion. In addition to mobility work, my rehab has started to include some strengthening exercises. I've read about BPC-157 on here being an effective peptide to help with healing, so I thought I'd give it a try and post the results on here. I plan on running 250mcg of BPC-157 per day but may bump it to 500mcg per day. So yesterday following this plan I pinned 250mcg in my frontal deltoid and today I pinned another 250mcg into the medial deltoid. The only thing else I'm running at this time is HRT dose of testosterone.

Pinned another 250mcg in frontal deltoid. The distance between todays pin to the front deltoid and yesterdays pin to the medial deltoid is approximately 2 inches apart, so basically I'm pinning in the area that I'm feeling pain. After pinning I took a pain pill and 600mg of Ibuprofen. Two hours latter I went to physical therapy on my shoulder. Therapy usually hurts like hell, but today it wasn't as bad as it has been. Today was only the third injection of BPC-157 so it is still too early to tell if it is really helping or not.

Continuing with the 250mcg daily injects. I can honestly say that I feel a noticeable improvement today, but I've still got a long way to go. I was able to brush my hair with my right hand this morning, something I haven't been able to do since the surgery. I've got some HGH on hand and planning on starting it next Monday.

Subbed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Continuing with the 250mcg daily injects. I can honestly say that I feel a noticeable improvement today, but I've still got a long way to go. I was able to brush my hair with my right hand this morning, something I haven't been able to do since the surgery. I've got some HGH on hand and planning on starting it next Monday.

BPC157 will definitely speed up uour healing. Just be patient and take things slow.

BPC157 will definitely speed up uour healing. Just be patient and take things slow.

I'm definitely taking it slow and following what my doctor and physical therapist recommend. Last thing I want to do is reinjure myself trying to come back to quickly. Right now I'm focusing on just getting my range of motion back as well as regaining a little strength back. At this stage I can't even do a side or rear lateral raise with a 3lb dumbbell.

Today I pinned 250mcg of BPC157 along with 2 iu's of HGH. Overall the shoulder feels much better during the day. Still a lot of pain when doing my stretching exercises and immediately afterwards though. That's probably a good thing because I'd probably push it too far if it didn't hurt.

I'm definitely taking it slow and following what my doctor and physical therapist recommend. Last thing I want to do is reinjure myself trying to come back to quickly. Right now I'm focusing on just getting my range of motion back as well as regaining a little strength back. At this stage I can't even do a side or rear lateral raise with a 3lb dumbbell.

Today I pinned 250mcg of BPC157 along with 2 iu's of HGH. Overall the shoulder feels much better during the day. Still a lot of pain when doing my stretching exercises and immediately afterwards though. That's probably a good thing because I'd probably push it too far if it didn't hurt.

It sounds like you're doing everything correctly. When I messed up my rotator cuff over a year ago I could barely do 5Lb side lateral raises. I've since reinjured it minorly 3 times by going to heavy. I now use 17.5Lb Dumbbells on a good day but 15Lbs is typical. I do raises to the front, middle, rear, and in between the front and middle. I do them in a non stop giant set and do hundreds of reps for around 15-20 minutes which works quite well. I never do pressing over the head.

I'm still continuing with the 250mcg of BPC and 2iu's of growth per day. My hands have become a little swollen, but nothing I can't handle. Shoulder is feeling better and for the first time since surgery I can raise (with some difficulty) my arm straight overhead. Still having a lot of issues with external rotation, but hopefully that will improve quickly.

I'm an avid Turkey hunter and Turkey season starts a week from next Saturday. I had hoped my shoulder was going to be further along in the healing process, but that infection really set me back. I think I'm going to have to learn to shoot left handed because I'm too scared to subject my shoulder to the recoil of my shotgun. I'll probably pick up some reduced recoil turkey loads and try them out this Saturday. Regardless of them having reduced recoil, I'm still shooting them left handed.

I'm still continuing with the 250mcg of BPC and 2iu's of growth per day. My hands have become a little swollen, but nothing I can't handle. Shoulder is feeling better and for the first time since surgery I can raise (with some difficulty) my arm straight overhead. Still having a lot of issues with external rotation, but hopefully that will improve quickly.

I'm an avid Turkey hunter and Turkey season starts a week from next Saturday. I had hoped my shoulder was going to be further along in the healing process, but that infection really set me back. I think I'm going to have to learn to shoot left handed because I'm too scared to subject my shoulder to the recoil of my shotgun. I'll probably pick up some reduced recoil turkey loads and try them out this Saturday. Regardless of them having reduced recoil, I'm still shooting them left handed.
Good luck. I can understand about the season. I get it so bad that I will go and call for someone else when I tag out.

And this year, they dropped us from 5 tags to 3. It sucks as I put every bird to good use!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good luck. I can understand about the season. I get it so bad that I will go and call for someone else when I tag out.

And this year, they dropped us from 5 tags to 3. It sucks as I put every bird to good use!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yes, it is an addiction, and I don't mind calling for other people either.

I am gonna give bcp a shot I'm very interested in it as u read on my tread 8m in same boat.

Wife and I went out of town this past weekend to visit her family. I not sure how stable BPC is once constituted so I didn't carry it or the growth with me. Therefore I didn't dose them on Saturday and Sunday. Shoulder felt great until Sunday night when I woke up in the middle of the night hurting. Had to get up and go sit and sleep in the recliner the rest of the night. Shoulder was sore all day Monday. We got home late Monday evening and I immediately pinned 250mcg of BPC and 2ius of Growth. It was good to sleep in my own bed again with an ice pack on my shoulder. Today my shoulder is still sore but not as bad as yesterday.

On a bright note, I test fired my shotgun while we were visiting the in-laws. I couldn't find any reduced recoil turkey loads, but I had a box of 3 inch #6 Long Beard XRs with me that I decided to try. The recoil with my semi-auto shotgun is very manageable. I shot these left handed, but I could probably shoot them right handed with no problem. I'm ready for Turkey season to start.

Bought my BPC yesterday. My shoulders are feeling awful.

The stuff worked great for my shoulder last year. I just picked some up for my elbows. Got some tendinitis going right now.

The stuff worked great for my shoulder last year. I just picked some up for my elbows. Got some tendinitis going right now.

Last week my friend said he couldn't even lift his arm and his delt hurt horribly.
I had him get BPC157. He said his delt felt a lot better the day after his first 500mcg injection. I told him to take 500mcg everyday for 5-6 weeks. I heard it builds up over time so I'm thinking it's like TB500 in that 6 weeks will peak it out.

Last week my friend said he couldn't even lift his arm and his delt hurt horribly.

I had him get BPC157. He said his delt felt a lot better the day after his first 500mcg injection. I told him to take 500mcg everyday for 5-6 weeks. I heard it builds up over time so I'm thinking it's like TB500 in that 6 weeks will peak it out.

It worked great in my shoulder. I'm going to follow your advice on my elbows next.

It worked great in my shoulder. I'm going to follow your advice on my elbows next.

It really helped my elbows a lot. They weren't improving at all on their own after 5 months. 3 weeks of BPC had them 75% better. One month and they were good to go.

Thought I'd update this log. When started, I had one vial BPC which I ran at 250mcg until it ran out. I'm not sure how much the BPC helped and how much improvement was from healing naturally from the surgery once the post surgical infection cleared up. I'm sure the BPC helped, so I decided to get more and run it again at a higher dose. I started injecting 500mcg per day last Wednesday. In addition to the BPC I'm still running 2iu's of Growth per day as well as 100mg test per week. I also have some mk677 on hand that I'm thinking about adding in latter on. Since starting this log, I've greatly improved my range of motion in my shoulder, but still have not regained full mobility yet. My rehab consists of stretching, as well as doing "strength" training. Starting last week, I began focusing on doing strength work using weights followed by light stretching 3 days a week. The other days of the week are focused on stretching movements with some strength work utilizing bands. If inflammation becomes too great, then I take a day or two off and only do light stretching. To help gauge progress, I'm going to log my rehab with the weights here. The stretching and band workouts are too subjective to be of any use in gauging progress for anyone following this log.

Fridays Workout
DB Floor Press - 10lbs/50reps, 15lbs/50reps, 20lbs/50reps
35^ Incline DB Press - 10lbs/50X50X50
One Arm DB Row - 30lbs/30X30X30
Reverse Grip Pulldown with cambered Bar - 60lbs/30reps, 80lbs/15X10
Nautilus Pullover - 40lbs/20X20X20
Side Lateral (Thumbs Down) 5lbs/20X20X20
Steering Wheel - 10lb plate/15X15X15
DB Rear Lateral Lying on Side - 5lbs/15X15X15
DB Side Lateral (Thumbs Down) - 3lbs/10X10X10
Light Band Pushdown - 35X35X35
Lying DB Tricep Extension - 5lbs/20X20
DB Spider Curl - 5lbsX20reps, 10lbs/20X20
Standing Cable Curl with Cambered Bar - 20lbs/15X15
DB Shrugs - 20lbs/20X20

Followed this with some behind the back and overhead stretching.

Thought I'd update this log. When started, I had one vial BPC which I ran at 250mcg until it ran out. I'm not sure how much the BPC helped and how much improvement was from healing naturally from the surgery once the post surgical infection cleared up. I'm sure the BPC helped, so I decided to get more and run it again at a higher dose. I started injecting 500mcg per day last Wednesday. In addition to the BPC I'm still running 2iu's of Growth per day as well as 100mg test per week. I also have some mk677 on hand that I'm thinking about adding in latter on. Since starting this log, I've greatly improved my range of motion in my shoulder, but still have not regained full mobility yet. My rehab consists of stretching, as well as doing "strength" training. Starting last week, I began focusing on doing strength work using weights followed by light stretching 3 days a week. The other days of the week are focused on stretching movements with some strength work utilizing bands. If inflammation becomes too great, then I take a day or two off and only do light stretching. To help gauge progress, I'm going to log my rehab with the weights here. The stretching and band workouts are too subjective to be of any use in gauging progress for anyone following this log.

Fridays Workout
DB Floor Press - 10lbs/50reps, 15lbs/50reps, 20lbs/50reps
35^ Incline DB Press - 10lbs/50X50X50
One Arm DB Row - 30lbs/30X30X30
Reverse Grip Pulldown with cambered Bar - 60lbs/30reps, 80lbs/15X10
Nautilus Pullover - 40lbs/20X20X20
Side Lateral (Thumbs Down) 5lbs/20X20X20
Steering Wheel - 10lb plate/15X15X15
DB Rear Lateral Lying on Side - 5lbs/15X15X15
DB Side Lateral (Thumbs Down) - 3lbs/10X10X10
Light Band Pushdown - 35X35X35
Lying DB Tricep Extension - 5lbs/20X20
DB Spider Curl - 5lbsX20reps, 10lbs/20X20
Standing Cable Curl with Cambered Bar - 20lbs/15X15
DB Shrugs - 20lbs/20X20

Followed this with some behind the back and overhead stretching.

I find the addition of MK677 puts fluid in my persistent injured areas making them feel much safer while training.
Try adding 10mg MK677 and I bet after 3 days you will notice your injury feels a bit more support.
You're very smart to follow what you feel and take days off if the area of surgery feels more inflamed. I'm doing that as well. You have to follow your instincts. That's one positive thing about getting hurt pretty bad, you learn to listen to your body, and you become much smarter about your training. Every single rep is on your mind with control to avoid reinjury. The saying, "That which doesn't kill us makes us stronger," is so very true. :)
I'm trying to add as many natural antiinflammatories as I can find.
Lots of fish oil, cat's claw, Kratom, CBD oil, etc. I'm about to order TB-500 and more BPC-157.
Excellent log. Thank you for posting your journey to recovery. ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear