over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Thoughts on ostarine.

Wickaman

Newbies
Has anyone had good results using ostarine. Can u run it on pct ? Cruising?dosage?

Its mildly suppressive. I haven't had any noticeable gains from it, couple pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two supp stores I go to that have SARMS recommended Ligandrol over Ostarine in terms of size and strength. It has helped me keep most of the gains from my last cycle, but who knows how suppressive or toxic it is. Gonna have my bloods done in 3 weeks, so will find out.

The Ligandrol definitely makes the joints feel better... Dunno the exact mechanism, but they said at the store that Ostarine does not have as pronounced joint relief effects.

I have a grind who keep messing with these stupid pro hormone type drugs. I keep telling him with all the liver damage he is incurring for the little result he is getting he may as well be utilizing less expensive, more reactive compounds. Still doesn't get it.

I have a grind who keep messing with these stupid pro hormone type drugs. I keep telling him with all the liver damage he is incurring for the little result he is getting he may as well be utilizing less expensive, more reactive compounds. Still doesn't get it.

People are always searching for alternatives for various reasons. At the end of the day your best bet is sticking with a well outlined AAS plan. Its MUCH safer than some of these research type drugs amongst the other things like INSULIN,EPO, etc..

I haven't personally used it. But just wanted to state guys shouldn't be using Ostarine off cycle as it is suppressive. Off cycle you need to be using nothing that will effect your sex hormones so you can fully recover.

I haven't personally used it. But just wanted to state guys shouldn't be using Ostarine off cycle as it is suppressive. Off cycle you need to be using nothing that will effect your sex hormones so you can fully recover.

Do you mean not to use it during pct? Funny that's what most people tout it for...

Do you mean not to use it during pct? Funny that's what most people tout it for...

I know it's listed all over as a great pct tool. A lot of the guys promoting SARM's on other sites really were bullshitting people. The main reason for that was the fact they owned a SARM company so were trying to sell them for every opportunity. Some guys have no morality and will just sell as much as possible. Then a lot of the literature online is just copied and pasted all over so it becomes the way to run things. Some users are ok but I have seen numerous peoples blood work showing how suppressive it can be. Even if something is mildly suppressive it has no place in a pct or during off periods.

Ostarine in my eyes should be used for guys not wanting to inject aas or added to an aas cycle.

I know it's listed all over as a great pct tool. A lot of the guys promoting SARM's on other sites really were bullshitting people. The main reason for that was the fact they owned a SARM company so were trying to sell them for every opportunity. Some guys have no morality and will just sell as much as possible. Then a lot of the literature online is just copied and pasted all over so it becomes the way to run things. Some users are ok but I have seen numerous peoples blood work showing how suppressive it can be. Even if something is mildly suppressive it has no place in a pct or during off periods.

Ostarine in my eyes should be used for guys not wanting to inject aas or added to an aas cycle.

I understand what you're saying and definitely agree, I'm not as expierence as 90% of the guys on here but even I have read some of the "tutorials" on research sites and giggled to myself.

It kinda makes it useless doesn't it though? If you're using aas why would you waste your time with it and if its suppressive you might as well take a real steroid if you are afraid to inject, it leads to the same consequences. I'm running some right now from SP along with some mk677 to hold muscle during a cut before I go on cycle, I guess I should stop and just use it on cycle so it's not a total waste.

A few years ago I was stationed where everything and I mean everything that came in the mail was opened. So I tried ostarine. And was actually pleasantly surprised. I'd say it gave me about the same gains as a 40mg Dbol cycle would do. Now, keep in mind, I hadn't been on a "real" cycle in over 3 years, so most likely I got better gains than most.

I ran 30mgs a day for a month and made some lean muscle gains.
Nothing craz. But no sides either. I ran Kodiak labs.

A few years ago when I was on a 5 year break from AAS I was like one of those rookies who is looking for something "safe" that could give me gains without taking AAS.

The ostarine did next to nothing, and it gave me gyno. I had used AAS for years and had a touch of gyno once that I quickly cured with some letro. Then I run a cycle of that stupid ass SARM when I was off AAS for a long time because I didnt want to go back to AAS and I got gyno from it and just about zero gains.

It is a very common side effect of ostarine but the people that sell it dont talk about it obviously. After that (and after gyno surgery) I decided to just go back to cycling once a year with safe compounds at low doses, so I get the gains and I know what to expect as far as sides.

There really is no over the counter alternative, kids on those other kiddie boards are all looking for some miracle supp but it doesnt exist. They end up taking pro hormones that are worse than steroids...

A few years ago when I was on a 5 year break from AAS I was like one of those rookies who is looking for something "safe" that could give me gains without taking AAS.

The ostarine did next to nothing, and it gave me gyno. I had used AAS for years and had a touch of gyno once that I quickly cured with some letro. Then I run a cycle of that stupid ass SARM when I was off AAS for a long time because I didnt want to go back to AAS and I got gyno from it and just about zero gains.

It is a very common side effect of ostarine but the people that sell it dont talk about it obviously. After that (and after gyno surgery) I decided to just go back to cycling once a year with safe compounds at low doses, so I get the gains and I know what to expect as far as sides.

There really is no over the counter alternative, kids on those other kiddie boards are all looking for some miracle supp but it doesnt exist. They end up taking pro hormones that are worse than steroids...

increases estrogen that's why. Idk the mechanism

I've used it at 10-50mg. 10mg decent of pump in gym and some joint relief. 20mg fuller look added slight mass. 30mg same as 20mg added more mass though again nothing crazy. 40-50mg my eyes would twitch.

On 10mg to just kill the last of it I've had for like 2 years. Almost done, will never buy again. It's real cheap though which is the biggest plus for it. Using it in pct as stated is idiotic suppressive at 3mg in studies

Last edited:
Ive heard ostarine works very well in women.

This has been very informative. I might try it for joint benefits I would try it if I got it super cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

increases estrogen that's why. Idk the mechanism

I've used it at 10-50mg. 10mg decent of pump in gym and some joint relief. 20mg fuller look added slight mass. 30mg same as 20mg added more mass though again nothing crazy. 40-50mg my eyes would twitch.

On 10mg to just kill the last of it I've had for like 2 years. Almost done, will never buy again. It's real cheap though which is the biggest plus for it. Using it in pct as stated is idiotic suppressive at 3mg in studies

Yeah I learned that the hard way. Back when I took it several years ago, at least 5 years ago I would say, it was pretty new to the scene. The estrogen side effect was not very well known at the time like it is now...

The reason the estrogen side was not well known, and is still not considered a direct side effect of the drug is because it does not actually aromatize into estrogen. What ends up happening is your body just starts to produce estrogen because the body thinks extra testosterone is present, even though it isnt. Your body basically gets tricked. The compound itself is exactly what it says it is, its an androgen receptor modulator. So it stimulates your androgen receptors without you actually taking any androgens. Unfortunately your body does not know that the androgens are not really there.

Once I started to develop some gyno sides I really started to search online and found some threads that guys had started who had the same problem, and that was the explanation that was given which made sense to me.

Like an idiot I was looking for something that would give me AAS results without taking AAS, which we all know is stupid, but i had been on such a long break I wanted to keep it going. When I was first thinking about taking it and I was researching it all I saw was that it did not convert to estrogen, so I did not take an AI. You can imagine how pissed i was when I had to get gyno surgery from taking that shit, when I had taken several cycles before that and really never had a problem.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131