over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Side effects with GW501516

matteosergio

Newbies
Hi Folks, i'm experimenting cardarine on my rat, and it seems give it some hi blood pressure, restless sleep and higher HR than usual, but the training session are out of the roof.
Great improvement on the cardio sessions wow!!
Anyone out there had the same experiences?
Sorry for my english....:p

About to try it myself for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ran it for 6 weeks and the only issue I noticed was my sleep was terrible after about week 2. Workouts were through the roof and cardio improved but I just could not fall asleep and stay asleep.

I never had any sides from Caradine. All positive benefits for me.

Hi Folks, i'm experimenting cardarine on my rat, and it seems give it some hi blood pressure, restless sleep and higher HR than usual, but the training session are out of the roof.
Great improvement on the cardio sessions wow!!
Anyone out there had the same experiences?
Sorry for my english....:p

What dose are you researching? If I give it another run I'm sticking to 10mg or 5mg twice a day. I've heard that's the sweet spot for benefits, whereas higher doses tend to drain you simular to DNP.

What dose are you researching? If I give it another run I'm sticking to 10mg or 5mg twice a day. I've heard that's the sweet spot for benefits, whereas higher doses tend to drain you simular to DNP.

i started with 10 mg ED, but the sides mentioned above were too strong, then i dropped to 5mg ED and the results were nice, but after one week start the sides....

maybe is just my rat that can't tolerate it, but i noticed a great improvement in cardio and a little bit of recomp during the research

i started with 10 mg ED, but the sides mentioned above were too strong, then i dropped to 5mg ED and the results were nice, but after one week start the sides....

maybe is just my rat that can't tolerate it, but i noticed a great improvement in cardio and a little bit of recomp during the research

I was reading up on GW-501516 last night. It sounds very similar to DNP in that it causes the body to burn fats instead of carbs. I'm guessing you and I don't function well on keto style diets. On GW and DNP, if you take them everyday you feel drained and crappy after the 4th day. Here is what I've been doing with DNP, and it may be worth trying this with your GW-501516. I only take it EOD so it never gets a chance to build in my system. It's been 9 days and I feel great. I'm dropping body fat but maintaining a healthy feeling at the same time. I do need a refeed after 3-4 days or my glycogen stores are running on empty and I feel crappy.
Try 5mg GW-501516 EOD and see if you feel good after a week.
GW has a 24 hour half life. So EOD dosing gives you equal time off and on.
I'll order some GW with my next superior order this week and throw it into the mix. I need it's HDL raising effects anyway since my HDL just tested at 21.

I was reading up on GW-501516 last night. It sounds very similar to DNP in that it causes the body to burn fats instead of carbs. I'm guessing you and I don't function well on keto style diets. On GW and DNP, if you take them everyday you feel drained and crappy after the 4th day. Here is what I've been doing with DNP, and it may be worth trying this with your GW-501516. I only take it EOD so it never gets a chance to build in my system. It's been 9 days and I feel great. I'm dropping body fat but maintaining a healthy feeling at the same time. I do need a refeed after 3-4 days or my glycogen stores are running on empty and I feel crappy.
Try 5mg GW-501516 EOD and see if you feel good after a week.
GW has a 24 hour half life. So EOD dosing gives you equal time off and on.
I'll order some GW with my next superior order this week and throw it into the mix. I need it's HDL raising effects anyway since my HDL just tested at 21.

Thank you jhon, i appreciate your reply, i'll give it another chance next week :headbang:

I heard the cardio benefits are basically instant?
Is this true and did anybody experience this?

^ within a week I noticed the effects.

I hate to say it but I can't attribute it to anything else. My vision got pretty weird towards the middle of my 12 week run with that stuff BUT it worked amazing otherwise really got me lean and stronger.

Dosing and PCT?

Another website had a sample dosing schedule of 20mgs/ED for this SARM. Compared to what has been recommended on this thread, that seemed a bit high. Would 20 mgs/ED be safe or is it too much? Do I really need HCG and N2Guard to go along with this SARM? Also, would I need PCT after using this SARM? If so, which drugs and at what dosing schedule? Thanks in advance.

I hate to say it but I can't attribute it to anything else. My vision got pretty weird towards the middle of my 12 week run with that stuff BUT it worked amazing otherwise really got me lean and stronger.

What dose did you research? Does it affect appetite at all? I need an appetite suppressant. My diet is getting to me lately.
Also, with the increased endurance did it help speed up recovery of muscles?
I do 1-1.5 hours of cardio and my legs get sore after a few days.
Thanks! :D

Another website had a sample dosing schedule of 20mgs/ED for this SARM. Compared to what has been recommended on this thread, that seemed a bit high. Would 20 mgs/ED be safe or is it too much? Do I really need HCG and N2Guard to go along with this SARM? Also, would I need PCT after using this SARM? If so, which drugs and at what dosing schedule? Thanks in advance.

I know what site you mean. They're just trying to up sell you by pushing more products. GW-501516 does not need pct.
20mg is too much. Start with 5mg and go up to 5mg twice a day. This is from what I'm seeing here in posts. I only tried GW once but I did a stupid high dose of 40mg and I felt similar to the way I do on daily DNP. That dose is just way too much. More isn't better IMO. Start low to see how you respond and adjust from there.
Orher SARMS like ostarine or LGD-4033 may need pct if you dose it high for several months.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws