over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Comparing mk677 to hgh

jayl19

Registered
Just a quick one questions, iv started taking hgh for the first time about 3 months ago, 4iu metatropin split into 2x 2iu shots to help with fatloss, I'll be honest it's too expensive even on that dose for me costs about £150 a month. Now I'm going to stick with the hgh for the rest of my diet but once i bulk I might switch to mk677.

Now been reading up on mk677 and that will only cost around £50 a month, do you think 25mg mk677 would give same results at 4iu hgh? Any one done igf1 blood work on similar amounts?

Any advise or flaming is wellcome ha

I think generic HGH is overated and not worth the money. You're better off spending youre money on MK677 in my opinion.

I notice more from 25mg MK677 for bulking.
It's been theorized that 25mk MK677 is around 4ius or more of HGH.
IGF1 seems to show that.

Just a quick one questions, iv started taking hgh for the first time about 3 months ago, 4iu metatropin split into 2x 2iu shots to help with fatloss, I'll be honest it's too expensive even on that dose for me costs about £150 a month. Now I'm going to stick with the hgh for the rest of my diet but once i bulk I might switch to mk677.

Now been reading up on mk677 and that will only cost around £50 a month, do you think 25mg mk677 would give same results at 4iu hgh? Any one done igf1 blood work on similar amounts?

Any advise or flaming is wellcome ha

From the limited HGH experience I have I prefer MK-677. Obviously if I was rich I would be running 6IU Humatrope per day but even if I were rich it would still be a waste of money in many ways. Not saying it isn't amazing but the cost is ridiculous. The benefits you get from aas outweigh hgh by a long long way and for a fraction of the cost. Yes MK-677 is about £50 if you add in shipping but I only use 12.5mg per day so that lasts me 2 months.

I have taken 10IU of the best generics and I prefer 12.5mg MK-677. The results are nothing dramatic but it tightens my waist and keeps my muscles looking much fuller. I can't handle 25mg per day as all I want to do is sleep... even 12.5mg is a struggle at times.

I notice more from 25mg MK677 for bulking.

It's been theorized that 25mk MK677 is around 4ius or more of HGH.

IGF1 seems to show that.

Curious how would you compare the water retention of 25mg MK to 4iu hgh?

I haven't used MK before but I love the way I look on 2.5iu gh. I don't use it for any sort of long term results. I use it to look good only while I'm on it.

It really comes down to your goals. All this comparing apples to oranges all the time is nonsense. You can't replace an apple with an orange but what you can do is use either appropriately to reach your goals.

For fat loss I personally don't usually recommend MK677 because of the hunger increase and the bloat. But once past those side effects I can diet using MK677 very well. While the GH it releases helps with fat loss nonetheless, the part that interests me the most is it keeps the muscles full even in a caloric deficit. It also was shown in studies to reverse catabolism while in a caloric deficit so it will help retain lean mass while burning fat. This is what I would be using it for when dieting.

MK-677, an Orally Active Growth Hormone Secretagogue, Reverses Diet-Induced Catabolism
M. G. Murphy, L. M. Plunkett, B. J. Gertz, W. He, J. Wittreich, W. M. Polvino 2 , and D. R. Clemmons

Abstract
The reversal of diet-induced negative nitrogen balance by GH suggests a possible therapeutic role for GH treatment in catabolic patients. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, two-period, cross-over study was designed to investigate whether MK-677, an orally active nonpeptide mimic of GH-releasing peptide, can reverse diet-induced protein catabolism. Eight healthy volunteers (ages 24–39 yr) were calorically restricted (18 kcal/kg·day) for two 14-day periods. During the last 7 days of each diet period, subjects received either oral MK-677 25 mg or placebo once daily. There was a 14- to 21-day washout interval between periods. During the first week of caloric restriction (i.e. diet alone), daily nitrogen losses were similar for both treatment groups (mean ± se; MK-677 group −2.67 ± 0.40 g/day vs. placebo group− 2.83 ± 0.26 g/day). During the second week (diet and study drug), mean daily nitrogen balance was 0.31 ± 0.21 g/day in the MK-677 treatment group compared with −1.48 ± 0.21 g/day in the placebo group (P < 0.01). MK-677 improved nitrogen balance integrated over the 7 days of treatment; area under the curve day 8–14 nitrogen balance response was +2.69 ± 5.0 (se) for MK-677 and −8.97 ± 5.26 g·day for placebo (P < 0.001). MK-677 produced a peak GH response of 55.9 ± 31.7 μg/L after single dose (day 1 of treatment) and 22.6 ± 9.3 μg/L after a week of dosing compared with placebo treatment peak GH values of approximately 9 (treatment day 1) and approximately 7 μg/L (treatment day 7). Following the initial 7-day caloric restriction, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) declined from 232 ± 25 to 186 ± 19 ng/mL in the MK-677 group and from 236 ± 19 to 174 ± 23 ng/mL in the placebo group. Mean IGF-I concentration increased significantly during MK-677 to 264 ± 31 ng/mL (mean for the last 5 days of treatment) compared with 188 ± 19 ng/mL with placebo (P < 0.01). No significant difference in IGF binding protein-2 was found between the MK-677 and placebo treatments. However, the mean in IGF binding protein-3 for the last 5 days of MK-677 treatment was also significantly increased to 3273 ± 330 ng/mL (mean ± se) compared with placebo 2604 ± 253 ng/mL (P < 0.01). Neither the serum cortisol nor the PRL response was significantly greater after 7 days of MK-677 dosing compared with 7 days of placebo. MK-677 (25 mg) was generally well tolerated and without clinically significant adverse experiences. In conclusion, MK-677 reverses diet-induced nitrogen wasting, suggesting that if these short-term anabolic effects are maintained in patients who are catabolic because of certain acute or chronic disease states, it may be useful in treating catabolic conditions.

Affiliations
Merck Research Laboratories (M.G.M., B.J.G., W.H., J.W., W.M.P.), Rahway, New Jersey 07065; and Department of Medicine, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (L.M.P., D.R.C.), Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514

GH is spendy but I don't think I would compare even a good generic look of 5iu to MK-677 IMO. I do love MK but typicall only when I'm bulking. Keeps my muscle belly's full and does a great job at burning fat along the way. I can't take it in prep because of the hunger it brings. Either way 12.5mg of MK is all you need to be comparable to the polished generic 2-3iu look.

Hgh. There is no substitute IMO.

Been looking at adding in the MK-677 as well. Seems guys were running it alongside cjc DAC. At what dose do most feel they get the most bang for the buck. I had been seeing mostly 25mg of M-677 at first but now I'm seeing plenty of guys finding 12.5 to be optimal for I various reasons, cost, bloat, etc to an,e a few. In the I past I was typically around 4-6 ius of quality generics. Usually Mexis, or occasionally the red top Thanktropins when those first came around. ( which were significantly better than any others I ever tried even his later batches weren't the same). Anyway, I don't have quite the same funds as before so my concern is maximizing my bang for the buck. Much like the OP in that general 4iu type way. Bump it back up. Thanks

Been looking at adding in the MK-677 as well. Seems guys were running it alongside cjc DAC. At what dose do most feel they get the most bang for the buck. I had been seeing mostly 25mg of M-677 at first but now I'm seeing plenty of guys finding 12.5 to be optimal for I various reasons, cost, bloat, etc to an,e a few. In the I past I was typically around 4-6 ius of quality generics. Usually Mexis, or occasionally the red top Thanktropins when those first came around. ( which were significantly better than any others I ever tried even his later batches weren't the same). Anyway, I don't have quite the same funds as before so my concern is maximizing my bang for the buck. Much like the OP in that general 4iu type way. Bump it back up. Thanks
Start at 12.5mgs and see from there. Raise it to 25mgs and if you can handle the sides, I'd stick to 25mg. To me that's the best bang for the buck dose for maximizing results.

Hey, thanks for all of he replys lads, had more questions but they have all been answersd all ready above ha.

I'll prob stick with 4iu hgh till I bulk then switch to mk677, if I can I'll maybe do 2iu hgh plus mk677

Cheers again

Liked MK but no matter how I tried it, I could never get over the being tired.

GH is spendy but I don't think I would compare even a good generic look of 5iu to MK-677 IMO. I do love MK but typicall only when I'm bulking. Keeps my muscle belly's full and does a great job at burning fat along the way. I can't take it in prep because of the hunger it brings. Either way 12.5mg of MK is all you need to be comparable to the polished generic 2-3iu look.
[lang=vi]The problem is a good generic is so hard to find to be honest[/lang]

From the limited HGH experience I have I prefer MK-677. Obviously if I was rich I would be running 6IU Humatrope per day but even if I were rich it would still be a waste of money in many ways. Not saying it isn't amazing but the cost is ridiculous. The benefits you get from aas outweigh hgh by a long long way and for a fraction of the cost. Yes MK-677 is about £50 if you add in shipping but I only use 12.5mg per day so that lasts me 2 months.

I have taken 10IU of the best generics and I prefer 12.5mg MK-677. The results are nothing dramatic but it tightens my waist and keeps my muscles looking much fuller. I can't handle 25mg per day as all I want to do is sleep... even 12.5mg is a struggle at times.

What brand are you using? Liquid or capsules?

i had good results from a couple months of mk, if i went back i would run cjc dac @ 10mg as well split twice a week.

anyone run 50mg mk with bloodwork to see if its worth it? or would you just be unable to ever get out of bed

Curious how would you compare the water retention of 25mg MK to 4iu hgh?

I haven't used MK before but I love the way I look on 2.5iu gh. I don't use it for any sort of long term results. I use it to look good only while I'm on it.

I'm on diazide and clonodine for blood pressure so I hold no water from MK677 or serostim HGH. I don't use generic HGH. That's like throwing money on a long shot at the horse races these days.

What I notice from serostim at 4ius is fast recovery in between workouts and faster fat loss.
What I notice from 25mg MK677 is much greater muscle fullness, size, and strength.

Last edited:
Sorry if it's off topic but I am currently going through an endo with a view to trt (uk) so have stopped taking everything so as not to effect my blood test results!

Now, I have 4 bottles of mk677 in the cupboard. Would taking this effect my test, estrogen, levels etc? Or is it best to stay off until after I'm finished my tests?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sorry if it's off topic but I am currently going through an endo with a view to trt (uk) so have stopped taking everything so as not to effect my blood test results!

Now, I have 4 bottles of mk677 in the cupboard. Would taking this effect my test, estrogen, levels etc? Or is it best to stay off until after I'm finished my tests?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

To be on the safe side. I would stay off.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws