advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I'm 31, is that why I felt like my GH run did nothing?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Okay so I ran Kefei's at 4-5iu a day for about 8 months last year starting when I was 30 and into 31. Everyone praises GH and Kefei's always tested well but I feel like it did nothing, not even the fat loss and I never had any sides from it besides bloating. Could this have been because I was simply too young for the anti aging/wellness properties? Even still that wouldn't explain why I didn't expierence fat loss, I read members all the time joking about how it's a license to eat whatever they want. I dieted and still didn't get these effects, really nothing changed for me while on it.

Even still I'm thinking of another run, I really want to lean out for summer and I'm having a hard time doing it, there has to be some merit to all the gh praise. Plus it would go well with my upcoming cycle, assuming it actually does something for me that is. Am I just too young for any really benefits or do I need to try a different brand?

My first run of HGH was Jintropins 2iu a day at age 35, the impact was NOT noticeable, and quite the opposite. I'd be concerned if you got bunk shit.

My first run of HGH was Jintropins 2iu a day at age 35, the impact was NOT noticeable, and quite the opposite. I'd be concerned if you got bunk shit.

Thanks Mike but did you mean to say that it was noticeable?

Lots of people on here either like to exaggerate, are misinformed and pass on bad info, or fall for the placebo effect or talk great about something with such awe to justify its use and/or cost.

nothing beats personal experience when it comes to any aspect in this sport. however you be lucky to see a few that do keep it real here.

gh is a tool, but its not the mystical unicorn people here make it out to be. With quality gh you can expect faster growing hair and nails, quality sleep, better recovery from workouts and taper down on big doses and get the same effect with less gear. Maybe get some body recomposition, but nothing like solid diet and training routine with some gear thrown in.

Theirs quite a bit of horse shit that get passed around on the boards. reminds me of the fat house wives expecting miracles from the crap the dr oz use to promote.

rant over :D

Lots of people on here either like to exaggerate, are misinformed and pass on bad info, or fall for the placebo effect or talk great about something with such awe to justify its use and/or cost.

nothing beats personal experience when it comes to any aspect in this sport. however you be lucky to see a few that do keep it real here.

gh is a tool, but its not the mystical unicorn people here make it out to be. With quality gh you can expect faster growing hair and nails, quality sleep, better recovery from workouts and taper down on big doses and get the same effect with less gear. Maybe get some body recomposition, but nothing like solid diet and training routine with some gear thrown in.

x2

Firstly everyone has a difference response and age can be a factor. The main thing I notice from certain HGH is water retention and fatigue side effects. Even if you experienced no fatigue it's hard not to notice 5-10 pounds weight increase in 1 week. I remember being on 1IU rips first time and put on about 10 pounds of water in a week and felt like crap (headaches). I was in my late 20's when I used rips. Every hgh treats you differently but I have limited experience with hgh but have definitely felt it most times I used it. I would be concerned the op had fake stuff. But sure if you don't put on water/fullness and get no fatigue then you may not notice much.

I ran generic GH in the past a couple of times. Couldn't justify the cost to results. I'm sticking with peps. Lower cost, less likely to be bunk.

Yup. This.

Op did you run aas with your gh?
Gh is a very expensive fat burner if that's what you're using it for lol

In layman's terms you are supposed to use peds as such.
AAS then go into ghrps/gh then go into igfs then when you've maxed out your results to you natural limit you use site enhancing oil for competition.

This doesn't mean you have to use them in that order (not everyone wants to be 300lb lol they all can be utilized for different roles for your goal) BUT if you understand the roles and functions of each compound and class of compounds you'll spend less and gain more.

Theirs quite a bit of horse shit that get passed around on the boards. reminds me of the fat house wives expecting miracles from the crap the dr oz use to promote.

rant over :D

Have you ever run very high quality gh? As in pharm grade. If so, you would see the difference is night and day compared to most generics. Real pharm grade gh causes fat loss rather quickly, induces deeper sleep, improves vision and heals soft tissue injury very quickly. It's always a gamble with generic gh.

Last edited:
With serostim I notice faster recovery at 4-6 ius so I can train a lot more frequently. At 2ius I'm not healing very fast. Fat loss seemed noticeable at first but not so much lately. Unfortunately at my age I need HGH to heal from training. I don't think it's worth the $600/month by any means but when I run out in a couple weeks, if I can't recover from workouts then I'll be forced to buy more. I was expecting a hell of a lot more out of pharma grade HGH from all the hype here.

Same results less gear?
Hgh gains are water so this is extremely false.
Yes this water will be in your muscle and make you look full, but it's not muscle. I love hgh to keep me leaner and filled with 15 plus pounds of water. The recovery while using it is definitely noticeable. Hgh isn't this miracle muscle and cell builder. It's a tool while using many at the same time.

For as long as I can remember - guys have been looking for that "secret" ingredient / drug / supplement / hormone - whatever.

It does NOT EXIST!

OP - this is not intended at you at all. Just saying in general that people think there is some magic out there that will replace the genetic factor that some have and also the hard work required to get in shape.

Thanks for the replies, it must just be the exaggeration factor. I wasn't specifically taking it for the fat loss but I felt like that would be the most pronounced effect because at the age of 30 I wasn't really in need of the anti-aging properties yet. I've used pharma grade, bought direct with someone who had script, and the best thing about it was it didn't make me bloat. I feel like that had more fat loss effects but again I was on a deficit and it was nothing to really get excited about. I just see so many casual comments about everyone saying how great it is and they can't get fat no matter what they eat, oh well.

When I was using the Kefei's I did run two cycles in that time of test/var and some very short tren. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to try a different brand give it another shot during my upcoming cycle but I guess my money would be better spent trying again when I'm older. I've been using MK677 from SP and I've gotten better effects from that than the Kefei's ever gave me. I also recently added some Hex but I don't think I've been on it long enough to judge it yet.

Another weird thing is I just did a low dose DNP run and the DNP was for sure legit and from a known source, I was definitely running hot and had all the sides but I didn't really get any fat loss from that either. At least not to the degree everyone brags about not even close, I was also on a low carb/fat deficit. I've had the same experiences with clen and ECAY it never does much for me but I get all the sides so I know it's working. This is all in regards to my protruding gut and love handles, I'm lean everywhere else. I get laughed at when I say it runs in the family so I've stopped using that excuse, I guess I'll just keep at the deficit and keep working hard what else can I do I'm not going to just settle for being fat.

Thanks for the replies, it must just be the exaggeration factor. I wasn't specifically taking it for the fat loss but I felt like that would be the most pronounced effect because at the age of 30 I wasn't really in need of the anti-aging properties yet. I've used pharma grade, bought direct with someone who had script, and the best thing about it was it didn't make me bloat. I feel like that had more fat loss effects but again I was on a deficit and it was nothing to really get excited about. I just see so many casual comments about everyone saying how great it is and they can't get fat no matter what they eat, oh well.

When I was using the Kefei's I did run two cycles in that time of test/var and some very short tren. I figured it wouldn't be a bad idea to try a different brand give it another shot during my upcoming cycle but I guess my money would be better spent trying again when I'm older. I've been using MK677 from SP and I've gotten better effects from that than the Kefei's ever gave me. I also recently added some Hex but I don't think I've been on it long enough to judge it yet.

Another weird thing is I just did a low dose DNP run and the DNP was for sure legit and from a known source, I was definitely running hot and had all the sides but I didn't really get any fat loss from that either. At least not to the degree everyone brags about not even close, I was also on a low carb/fat deficit. I've had the same experiences with clen and ECAY it never does much for me but I get all the sides so I know it's working. This is all in regards to my protruding gut and love handles, I'm lean everywhere else. I get laughed at when I say it runs in the family so I've stopped using that excuse, I guess I'll just keep at the deficit and keep working hard what else can I do I'm not going to just settle for being fat.

I know how you feel. I thought after the past 5 months on serostim at 2-6ius a day with insulin I would look like a freak putting on tons of muscle. The results are subtle. Nothing puts size on me faster than high doses AAS and lots of food. I miss the days of 4 grams of AAS a week, but I'm 47 so it's too risky.
With DNP the fat loss is subtle on the low dose I was running of 250mg EOD.
Like anything, diet is the key factor.
All of the hype on HGH is very true for super responders. Some pros you notice their head grows to where they end up with a gap between every tooth in their mouth. I have one friend who blew up off 1-2ius serostim with 500mg test.
Genetic response is a big factor. Without a strong genetic response I would imagine much higher doses would be needed to get freaky.
If I ever get rich I'll run a log here on 18ius serostim a day and see what happens. Haha :D.

Have you ever run very high quality gh? As in pharm grade. If so, you would see the difference is night and day compared to most generics. Real pharm grade gh causes fat loss rather quickly, induces deeper sleep, improves vision and heals soft tissue injury very quickly. It's always a gamble with generic gh.

sero kits straight from the pharmacy, 2 years straight at 2-5 iu/day. a short stent with norditropin pens.

then of course the good generics mexi greens/blks tops, homerkahns rips, providers rips, fake kigs etc..up to 10iu/day

i'm not talking out of my ass here. i'd like to see pics all these amazing gains on gh, problem is person is also running x amt of other shit and usually changed diet to get the look they are after. Gh helps amplify the results, but with a little more diligence/discipline to diet and training the cost in using gh far from justified imo unless using it for rejuvenation/ant aging purposes.

sero kits straight from the pharmacy, 2 years straight at 2-5 iu/day. a short stent with norditropin pens.

then of course the good generics mexi greens/blks tops, homerkahns rips, providers rips, fake kigs etc..up to 10iu/day

i'm not talking out of my ass here. i'd like to see pics all these amazing gains on gh, problem is person is also running x amt of other shit and usually changed diet to get the look they are after. Gh helps amplify the results, but with a little more diligence/discipline to diet and training the cost in using gh far from justified imo unless using it for rejuvenation/ant aging purposes.

I agree, unless you're rich. Haha :D
HGH is very subtle in my body.
I prefer GH peptides for antiaging.

Nobody is talking about amazing gains from gh. I'm certainly not. I've always said that the gains from gh is intramuscular water retention, not muscle. I'm 35 and gh and I have had a ton of injuries over the years and gh has helped me a lot in terms of recovery which is the main reason why I use it. The fat loss is pretty damn good side effect as well. I've used a ton of generic and a almost all the pharm grade brands as well. Gh works for older people, not so much for the youngins.

You may have a problem with your insulin sensitivity which is why you aren't seeing much in terms of fat loss from gh or even other fat burners. Sometimes genetics suck.

You may have a problem with your insulin sensitivity which is why you aren't seeing much in terms of fat loss from gh or even other fat burners. Sometimes genetics suck.

Yea big time, my genetics do suck....

Have ran 9 iu sero a day for a while. It was 600$ a month for me. I'm now running 4.5 iu sero a day and 15iu ang.
I won't run gh again after this. I just don't see anything different other than recovery. I can get the same water gains from 20grams creatine. The fat loss from a clean diet with cardio. It's just not worth the money to me. It's growing something though. My forehead looks like Kiefer from the lost boys and I can't fit in my gucci shoes.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear