over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bpc 157 & tb500 log

chemjr

Banned
So, due to joints and other health issues I have decided to give my rats a 200mcg dose of Each peptide every 2-3 days. Have 5mg vials. So however long that lasts.
First injection just completed. Did above the knees to help rats bad knees.
Will most likely do R shoulder next, as rotator cuff is toast and elbow pain.
Will rotate sites. Any suggestions are welcome. Flamers can piss off. This is informational to help myself and all other board members. Chem out.

Subbed. Interested to see how your rats respond to the combo.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

So after two days of administration, my rats are having less arthritis symptoms, and an old injury is doing better. Injection was not localized.
One rat has DVT and bpc is supposed to help w new blood vessel formation so it will be interesting to see if it helps at all with that....

So after two days of administration, my rats are having less arthritis symptoms, and an old injury is doing better. Injection was not localized.
One rat has DVT and bpc is supposed to help w new blood vessel formation so it will be interesting to see if it helps at all with that....

That's awesome that it's already helping. It seems to reduce inflammation quickly and bring the healing agents to wound sites.

Yes, working like a champ. Sorry I haven't logged guys. Using combo still at 100mcg each and the inflamation help is unreal. I love it as I have RA and osteoarthritis. My knees feel fkn great, my shoulders are better, even my elbow is better. It's crazy, but no doubt the stuff works and I personally feel there's a synergy as I've used Both alone before, but together I can use even less and get Better results. Hope this helps others as it surely has helped me and my rats.

Ps- nice to see you around john

Yes, working like a champ. Sorry I haven't logged guys. Using combo still at 100mcg each and the inflamation help is unreal. I love it as I have RA and osteoarthritis. My knees feel fkn great, my shoulders are better, even my elbow is better. It's crazy, but no doubt the stuff works and I personally feel there's a synergy as I've used Both alone before, but together I can use even less and get Better results. Hope this helps others as it surely has helped me and my rats.

Ps- nice to see you around john

Thank you. I need to order more of both.

interested to see how that works out for you just bc thats a pretty low dose compared to what ive seen suggested.

It's working great! My broken ass hand (shattered the hell out of it last year and docs couldn't do anything, just had t let it set) hasn't been bothering me, knees are better, and even my neck and shoulders seem better. Shit is a miracle.
And I dropped from 200mcg of each to 100 of each bc 200 was working almost too good if that makes any sense. Just figured I could stretch it, and so far I haven't barely noticed much difference. But I always seem to need very small doses of everything. (10mg of dbol a day does just fine. 1.5iu of gh is great.)

Last edited:
It's working great! My broken ass hand (shattered the hell out of it last year and docs couldn't do anything, just had t let it set) hasn't been bothering me, knees are better, and even my neck and shoulders seem better. Shit is a miracle.
And I dropped from 200mcg of each to 100 of each bc 200 was working almost too good if that makes any sense. Just figured I could stretch it, and so far I haven't barely noticed much difference. But I always seem to need very small doses of everything. (10mg of dbol a day does just fine. 1.5iu of gh is great.)

You're blessed genetically. I always need high doses of everything. I have a couple friends who respond to tiny doses on everything. That's awesome!!!

So update, I took a break for a week, and now have been dealing with what seems to be hiatal hernia symptoms, and it's a bitch. There's definite damage to esophagus so I will be dosing back to 200 each to ight and seeing if it helps at all with that.
One note- I've read that it helps with new blood vessel formation- well I have to say I think this is possibly the truth bc I have dvt and I've seen some new veins I haven't seen before and I'm hoping it's this helping instead if it getting worse. No way to tell for sure, but recovery is frikin awesome and pumps have even been painful at times. A1 out

So update, I took a break for a week, and now have been dealing with what seems to be hiatal hernia symptoms, and it's a bitch. There's definite damage to esophagus so I will be dosing back to 200 each to ight and seeing if it helps at all with that.
One note- I've read that it helps with new blood vessel formation- well I have to say I think this is possibly the truth bc I have dvt and I've seen some new veins I haven't seen before and I'm hoping it's this helping instead if it getting worse. No way to tell for sure, but recovery is frikin awesome and pumps have even been painful at times. A1 out

One interesting thing that happened to me after my umbilical hernia(I actually had 4 hernias repaired at the same time in the same region) was repaired is I got all these veins surrounding the area around my belly button. I'm guessing that's the bodies way of increasing blood flow to the wound for healing.
I'm not familiar with a hiatal hernia. It doesn't sound fun.

It's not. They really can't do jack. It's when the stomach gets pushed up and you have constant heartburn and pain below ribcage on left side and I've NEVER had heartburn in my life so it really sucks. And sure hoping it doesn't turn into surgery.
And yeah, I'd say yes, bodies way of healing for sure. Where I got a clot in my chest due to a picc line at one point, I now have veins All Over. Body must compensate.

Last edited:
Right shoulder, elbow and hand that I shattered are all at an all time low..inflamation is also at an all time low. 200mcg each. Hope this helps others.

Right shoulder, elbow and hand that I shattered are all at an all time low..inflamation is also at an all time low. 200mcg each. Hope this helps others.

That's great! Hopefully it helps the hernia too.

Hey guys, just wanted to post that since my last post things have basically come to a grinding halt until now. I was super depressed bc of the loss of my dog of 16yrs, and drinking a little bit (never drink). But I am going to start taking this little happy pill and some schedule changes should help. As I get back to the log I will definitely post progress. I did notice my hand (shattered a year ago) was hurting after some bench and a few other things, esp regular push ups, so gotta get back on my workout and pep schedule.

Long time no write. Been using it at 200mcg each on my rat and he feels better. Hand, knees, and bad shoulder all hurt less. Shoulder is still weak but that's damage done. It's the pain that sucks and that has gone down significantly so anyone with nagging injuries in highly recommend. Now it's time to get more. I guess this will be end of log. Maybe one more entry as I actually still have a little left. And I would think placebo effect but I've spaced it out with no rhyme or reason so I can't really agree w that.

Hey guys, just wanted to post that since my last post things have basically come to a grinding halt until now. I was super depressed bc of the loss of my dog of 16yrs, and drinking a little bit (never drink). But I am going to start taking this little happy pill and some schedule changes should help. As I get back to the log I will definitely post progress. I did notice my hand (shattered a year ago) was hurting after some bench and a few other things, esp regular push ups, so gotta get back on my workout and pep schedule.

I'm sorry you lost your dog. The death of an animal is worse than a human sometimes because they become your best friend and they always love you/always loyal no matter what. Finding that in a person isn't reality.

Do these need to be pinned into a certain region? Like if you wanted to heal a rats knee inject into or close to the knee?

I agree. from what I hear that combo works great. It even seems to have a slight anabolic effect. I should add that my bud was using 500mcg of each pept every day.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner