over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SARM's perfect for a female?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wouldn't SARM's like LGD-4033 and other ones be ideal for a woman wanting to increase muscle mass and lower bodyfat? (ie no masculinizing affects and etc)
just kinda double checking in case their is something I missed in research.
I am well seasoned in other aspects of supplements for the sport but have only been researching the various new SARM's in past couple months.
-F2S

Last edited:
There was a post in the female section with a woman using ostarine/MK2866. She got very strong and put on good lean muscle in one month at 25mg/day. Her voice got a little scratchy at the one month mark so she stopped.
S-4 is a good hardener for women.
I think LGD-4033 is too strong for women without risking some masculinizing sides.
I know the literature says SARMs are mostly anabolic, not androgenic, but nothing made me rage harder than RAD-140.

Like with most things when it comes to women you would be best starting extremely low in dose. MK-2866 would be a good one. LGD-4033 I have heard great things for women. But if she were to start you would literally have her on 1mg per day like some of the studies. I would move her up by 1mg to a max of about 3mg.

My old lady is on MK 12.5 and osta @ 25 and in two weeks has put on 12 lbs and a lot of strength. She's a little less sharp but most of the weight seems to be water in the muscle. Probably gonna run the osta for 4 wks and then stay on MK till 8wks and evaluate.

My old lady is on MK 12.5 and osta @ 25 and in two weeks has put on 12 lbs and a lot of strength. She's a little less sharp but most of the weight seems to be water in the muscle. Probably gonna run the osta for 4 wks and then stay on MK till 8wks and evaluate.

I am guessing most of that will be due to the MK-677. It's a great thing for female bodybuilders. But normal fitness type girls would probably go into deep depression if they put on 12 pounds of anything in 2 weeks :D MK-677 is great for fat loss but your post highlights the reason I never recommend it to most women. If I do it's at 6.25mg max but even with that dose some water retention will occur but not too much and you still get good results. You just have to let them know beforehand that they may jump up in weight but not to worry :D

I am guessing most of that will be due to the MK-677. It's a great thing for female bodybuilders. But normal fitness type girls would probably go into deep depression if they put on 12 pounds of anything in 2 weeks :D MK-677 is great for fat loss but your post highlights the reason I never recommend it to most women. If I do it's at 6.25mg max but even with that dose some water retention will occur but not too much and you still get good results. You just have to let them know beforehand that they may jump up in weight but not to worry :D

Wasn't you ex using ipamorelin and GH frag to lean out? She had very good abs.
I think you mentioned she tried a little anavar too?
Did she try cjc-1295DAC?
DAC with ipamorelin is perfect for women.
S-4 SARM is closest to anavar but the vision issues get a bit annoying after awhile.

Wasn't you ex using ipamorelin and GH frag to lean out? She had very good abs.
I think you mentioned she tried a little anavar too?
Did she try cjc-1295DAC?
DAC with ipamorelin is perfect for women.
S-4 SARM is closest to anavar but the vision issues get a bit annoying after awhile.

She did try avar and liked it but got bad mood swings post cycle. She used cjc no dac and ipam and liked that too. But her fav was HGH Frag dosed before fasted training/cardio in the morning. She looked incredible and ripped when doing that. I believe she has used it recently too.

She did try avar and liked it but got bad mood swings post cycle. She used cjc no dac and ipam and liked that too. But her fav was HGH Frag dosed before fasted training/cardio in the morning. She looked incredible and ripped when doing that. I believe she has used it recently too.

I'm using gh frag now. I like it. I take 1mg GH frag with my 2ius HGH and fast. I'm on my last vial though.

Now the weight jump is only temporary as far as I understand but is there a limit on length of time reccomended for females to run mk677? I know males can go for extended periods but is it the same for women?

**broken link removed**

Pic of old lady on osta and MK. Little puffy but definitely the 12lbs isn't Sub-Q but mostly IM.

Now the weight jump is only temporary as far as I understand but is there a limit on length of time reccomended for females to run mk677? I know males can go for extended periods but is it the same for women?

The two year studies are on both men and women.

Effects of an oral ghrelin mimetic on body composition and clinical outcomes in healthy older adults: a randomized trial.
Randomized controlled trial

Nass R, et al. Ann Intern Med. 2008.
Show full citation
Abstract
BACKGROUND: Growth hormone secretion and muscle mass decline from midpuberty throughout life, culminating in sarcopenia, frailty, decreased function, and loss of independence. The decline of growth hormone in the development of sarcopenia is one of many factors, and its etiologic role needs to be demonstrated.

OBJECTIVE: To determine whether MK-677, an oral ghrelin mimetic, increases growth hormone secretion into the young-adult range without serious adverse effects, prevents the decline of fat-free mass, and decreases abdominal visceral fat in healthy older adults.

DESIGN: 2-year, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, modified-crossover clinical trial.

SETTING: General clinical research center study performed at a university hospital.

PARTICIPANTS: 65 healthy adults (men, women receiving hormone replacement therapy, and women not receiving hormone replacement therapy) ranging from 60 to 81 years of age.

INTERVENTION: Oral administration of MK-677, 25 mg, or placebo once daily.

MEASUREMENTS: Growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels. Fat-free mass and abdominal visceral fat were the primary end points after 1 year of treatment. Other end points were body weight, fat mass, insulin sensitivity, lipid and cortisol levels, bone mineral density, limb lean and fat mass, isokinetic strength, function, and quality of life. All end points were assessed at baseline and every 6 months.

RESULTS: Daily administration of MK-677 significantly increased growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor I levels to those of healthy young adults without serious adverse effects. Mean fat-free mass decreased in the placebo group but increased in the MK-677 group (change, -0.5 kg [95% CI, -1.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 1.1 kg [CI, 0.7 to 1.5 kg], respectively; P < 0.001), as did body cell mass, as reflected by intracellular water (change, -1.0 kg [CI, -2.1 to 0.2 kg] vs. 0.8 kg [CI, -0.1 to 1.6 kg], respectively; P = 0.021). No significant differences were observed in abdominal visceral fat or total fat mass; however, the average increase in limb fat was greater in the MK-677 group than the placebo group (1.1 kg vs. 0.24 kg; P = 0.001). Body weight increased 0.8 kg (CI, -0.3 to 1.8 kg) in the placebo group and 2.7 kg (CI, 2.0 to 3.5 kg) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.003). Fasting blood glucose level increased an average of 0.3 mmol/L (5 mg/dL) in the MK-677 group (P = 0.015), and insulin sensitivity decreased. The most frequent side effects were an increase in appetite that subsided in a few months and transient, mild lower-extremity edema and muscle pain. Low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels decreased in the MK-677 group relative to baseline values (change, -0.14 mmol/L [CI, -0.27 to -0.01 mmol/L]; -5.4 mg/dL [CI, -10.4 to -0.4 mg/dL]; P = 0.026); no differences between groups were observed in total or high-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels. Cortisol levels increased 47 nmol/L (CI, 28 to 71 nmol/L (1.7 microg/dL [CI, 1.0 to 2.6 microg/dL]) in MK-677 recipients (P = 0.020). Changes in bone mineral density consistent with increased bone remodeling occurred in MK-677 recipients. Increased fat-free mass did not result in changes in strength or function. Two-year exploratory analyses confirmed the 1-year results.

LIMITATION: Study power (duration and participant number) was insufficient to evaluate functional end points in healthy elderly persons.

CONCLUSION: Over 12 months, the ghrelin mimetic MK-677 enhanced pulsatile growth hormone secretion, significantly increased fat-free mass, and was generally well tolerated. Long-term functional and, ultimately, pharmacoeconomic, studies in elderly persons are indicated.

**broken link removed**

9fdb5d853c9bbc00da28f2b7537d99da.jpg

My old lady is on cjc-1295 no Dac 100mcg pre bed and 2iu jintropin early AM fasted, also 3mg of synthetine pre cardio. The amount of muscle she has gained in the last 3 months is insane. She is shredding up so fast and I'm very proud of her. Her diet is comp prep as she Diets down with me going into a show just to make it easier on me and it's fun for her to get shredded as well. We have ran a number of different mild stacks but this seems to be making changes for her faster than anything yet.

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

9fdb5d853c9bbc00da28f2b7537d99da.jpg

My old lady is on cjc-1295 no Dac 100mcg pre bed and 2iu jintropin early AM fasted, also 3mg of synthetine pre cardio. The amount of muscle she has gained in the last 3 months is insane. She is shredding up so fast and I'm very proud of her. Her diet is comp prep as she Diets down with me going into a show just to make it easier on me and it's fun for her to get shredded as well. We have ran a number of different mild stacks but this seems to be making changes for her faster than anything yet.

Very nice back detail. You're a lucky man!!!

My girl is starting ostarine soon, she gets too many sides from AAS, even at super low doses, so hopefully this will be more tolerable.

This has turned into a hot women thread :D Both you guys are very lucky and your girls look great.

JJ's study pretty much summed up what I was about to post regarding MK-677 and women. It's the same for men or women so no worries there. Obviously women may require less due to weight but that's common sense. I would start most women on 6.25mg (0.25ml) of MK-677.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws