over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best peptide for fat loss?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just looking to get some opinions, I just finished a run with SP's MK677 and I can already see the progress from the bloat coming off. I recently added Hex but it's too early to judge it.

I've using the HGH frag in the past and all it did was make me light headed and intensely crave fruit, I'm staying away from that one. Anyone have any suggestions, preferably something that doesn't have to be pinned multiple times a day!

Low dosed GW-501516 is supposed to be great for fat loss and endurance. Maybe someone who has researched it can chime in with real world results.

Thanks JJ, I've looked into GW in the past there was a specific reason why I decided against it but I can't recall what it was

I would just stick to your heaxrelin for now. Make sure you dose it at 100-200mcg with 100mcg mod grf 1-29 (cjc no dac). Dose that 3 times daily and that should be a great cycle. Have you looked into the likes of clenbuterol (low doses)?

I've used GW got 2 bottles and my endurance was honestly through the roof! Didn't do much cardio at the gym but I felt the endurance lifting weight and I play a lot of ball and I just felt like I could never get tired it was pretty amazing this was while I was running Tren at 400mg a week

H-AS PHARMA

I'm running
Tren e 700
Mass a 700
Test e 300
Gw 1516 5mg ed deff helps
MK 677 25mg ed
Clen 200mcg 2 days on 2 days off!
Kick ass cycle

Definitely GW-501516 JJ.

I've utilized it with tremendous success with some high level competitors.

GW-501516 Bascis:
Increased energy
Increasing HDL
Increases in endurance and recovery
Extreme fat loss
Lowering LDL
Minimal Sides
Non catabolic

Its a very solid addition to any stack to be completely honest. There isn't much literature out there on it but I've seen it work wonders

Definitely GW-501516 JJ.

I've utilized it with tremendous success with some high level competitors.

GW-501516 Bascis:
Increased energy
Increasing HDL
Increases in endurance and recovery
Extreme fat loss
Lowering LDL
Minimal Sides
Non catabolic

Its a very solid addition to any stack to be completely honest. There isn't much literature out there on it but I've seen it work wonders

I think 5mg GW is a smart dose. Lots of things in low doses makes sense to me over a high dose on one thing.

I think 5mg GW is a smart dose. Lots of things in low doses makes sense to me over a high dose on one thing.

Agreed.

I was in the 4-7mg range depending on the person (obviously someone with 220+ LBM is different than 180-200 LBM)

I went thru 3 bottles last summer of GW, endurance benefits were amazing, fat loss benefits were not there at all. I will run again this summer for endurance again as I participate in endurance events in summers, but I would never buy GW for fat loss help.

GW always seems to get great reviews on here. Keep the dose low and anything that improves HDL and cardiovascular performance is a good thing. I think stacking it with a peptide and/or aas cycle will only lead to great fat loss results. I may even try some myself as I will be doing lots of cardio over the next few months :) GW also interests me as I like to stay away from your typical fat burner (stimulant, heart rate, feeling hot etc).

Last edited:
I went thru 3 bottles last summer of GW, endurance benefits were amazing, fat loss benefits were not there at all. I will run again this summer for endurance again as I participate in endurance events in summers, but I would never buy GW for fat loss help.

this was my experience as well. Did absolutely nothing extra for fat loss but it made cardio tolerable which in itself is a positive for weight loss cause you're more likely to do it if it sucks less.

I'm thinking the GW might be a really good addition to DNP and/or Tren due to the general lack of endurance on both of those compounds.

I'm thinking the GW might be a really good addition to DNP and/or Tren due to the general lack of endurance on both of those compounds.

How many guys have used it with tren? Did it cancel out tren's negative effects on cardio performance? I have heard a few guys say it did over the years. I will be starting tren e soon and just added in cardio so I may finally try it out.

How many guys have used it with tren? Did it cancel out tren's negative effects on cardio performance? I have heard a few guys say it did over the years. I will be starting tren e soon and just added in cardio so I may finally try it out.

I really couldn't answer those questions. But it would definitely be something worth finding out.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Bio

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear