advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What Are All The Different Peptides Used For?

nxs450

Newbies
Is there any where that list all the different peptides and what they are used for. I know what PT141, Melatonin II, and PGE1, are used for, but there is a lot more that I have know idea what they are.

Is there any where that list all the different peptides and what they are used for. I know what PT141, Melatonin II, and PGE1, are used for, but there is a lot more that I have know idea what they are.

There is a ton of information on each and every peptide here on PM. All you have to do is go hit the search button and type in the peptides name. Some peptides can be used for different reasons and in different ways. Just search the peptide name and you'll have a ton of threads you can read.

There's alot to it brother. Can't be all explained in one go.

The ghrps peps (hexarelin, ghrp6, ghrp2, and ipamorelin) signal the pituitary to pulse GH.

The ghrh peps enhance the pulses these include sermorelin, cjc dac, modgrf1-29 (cjc no dac).

Most common protocols include a ghrp and a ghrh (mod=cjc no dac is most common). Taken 2-3 times a day to pulse GH. I like AM, preworkout, and prebed.

Then there are igf1lr3 and igf1des which are part of the igf/mgf family of peps. This is the anabolic part of GH, GH is converted to igf in the liver. Using exogenous IGF obviously is more direct. These are usually dosed in the muscle trained preworkout or intraworkout in the case of des. Some like lr3 post, some prebed, really doesn't matter since it's active for most of the day.

There are more peps but these are the basic ones you see used in bodybuilding.

Is there any peptides or other agents that will aid in weight loss with little to no exercise. My wife does not like working out but does walk a lot, and some stair stepper. Also anything that will make the skin appear more youthful.
My use of research chems have been for quality of life. I'm not into body building but I do live a healthy life style.

Last edited:
Is there any peptides or other agents that will aid in weight loss with little to no exercise. My wife does not like working out but does walk a lot, and some stair stepper. Also anything that will make the skin appear more youthful.
My use of research chems have been for quality of life. I'm not into body building but I do live a healthy life style.
For GH release for anti-aging stick to ipamorelin with cjc no dac. AM upon waking and prebed dosing in my opinion. Split it at two 500mcg doses for men or 250mcg doses for women. The cjc no dac only needs to be dosed at 100-150mcgs.

Hgh fragment 176-191 is the part of GH that initiates the release of fat stores (lipolysis). A single dose prebed was enough to initiate some fat loss in studies. I would suggest she dose it prior to physical activity and prebed. 250mcg doses for women, 250-500mcg doses for men. Obviously doses are individual and can be adjusted. Should be taken fasted on empty stomach for best effects.

Last edited:
For GH release for anti-aging stick to ipamorelin with cjc no dac. AM upon waking and prebed dosing in my opinion. Split it at two 500mcg doses for men or 250mcg doses for women. The cjc no dac only needs to be dosed at 100-150mcgs.

Hgh fragment 176-191 is the part of GH that initiates the release of fat stores (lipolysis). A single dose prebed was enough to initiate some fat loss in studies. I would suggest she dose it prior to physical activity and prebed. 250mcg doses for women, 250-500mcg doses for men. Obviously doses are individual and can be adjusted. Should be taken fasted on empty stomach for best effects.

X2
Rambo's protocol is perfect.
She can also add 25mcg T3 and 20mcg clenbuterol upon waking and do fasted walking to really speed up fat loss.

Cool I will research the ones you guys mention for sides, etc. I have been on HRT for several years now probably due to chemo years ago. My protocol is Test cyp, HCG, and Anastrozole. Would it be okay for me to add these to mine as well. Thanks

Last edited:
Cool I will research the ones you guys mention for sides, etc. I have been on HRT for several years now probably due to chemo years ago. My protocol is Test cyp, HCG, and Anastrozole. Would it be okay for me to add these to mine as well. Thanks

If you have a genetic predisposition to cancer it's not a good idea to take any HGH product.

If you have a genetic predisposition to cancer it's not a good idea to take any HGH product.

Chemo was for hep-C 15 years ago which did not work. Just finished the new miracle drug Harvoni, and virus is non-detectable. Hopefully stays that way.

I would suggest you read up on mk677. The world of peptides is extraordinarily confusing until you do quite a bit of research. Mk677 is very straightforward, easy to use, effective, and offers quick, noticeable results for appearance and anti-aging effects. And cheap.

Great advice above. I would suggest you look into HGH Frag, CJC 1295 with DAC, MK-677 (low dose), Ipamorelin with Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC 1295 without DAC) and GW501516 (at 5mg).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear