over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Prami Question

Rockhard

NPC Judge
JUDGES
Registered
I just ordered some Deca and I plan on running 450 mg per week. How much Prami will it take to combat the prolactin issue? I am also running 400mg of TE every 5 days.

It's an individual thing. I used .25ml of liquid prami twice a week on 600mg npp and 800mg test. I increased it to three times a week about half way through when I noticed a tender nipple (no lump). You can fix issues quicker with npp though. I'm familiar with prolactin sides so I went by feel. Best way would be to get blood work that includes prolactin to make sure you are good.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

All I can handle is .1 to .2mg pramipexole per night. That's how I dosed it.

All I can handle is .1 to .2mg pramipexole per night. That's how I dosed it.

x2

Start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg over a few days then up to 0.15mg until you get to 0.2mg in about 2 weeks. Dose it everyday about 3 hours pre bed.

I have read where guys say Prami made it hard to sleep - but I can honestly say that this stuff makes me sleep like a corpse.

x2

Start at 0.05mg and move up to 0.1mg over a few days then up to 0.15mg until you get to 0.2mg in about 2 weeks. Dose it everyday about 3 hours pre bed.

x3 and I had to take at bedtime bc it would make me drowsy...

Prami is a weird drug. First time dosing it I did .5mg and was sick as hell yet had an erection lol.

Now I stick with .2mg a night. Otherwise it will make me feel drowsy but I can't get to sleep for the life of me. Toss and turn all night.

I heard too many people warn me about sides so I opted to go without it. I was on 800mg deca and currently 400mg tren. Both times p5p worked perfect.

I have read where guys say Prami made it hard to sleep - but I can honestly say that this stuff makes me sleep like a corpse.

You and me both! The first time I took it I use a little to much and could hardly keep my eyes open...I was in a restaurant so it wasn't too fun! LOL!!

You and me both! The first time I took it I use a little to much and could hardly keep my eyes open...I was in a restaurant so it wasn't too fun! LOL!!

I guess you are lucky you didn't get severe sickness with that drowsiness. Guys go on about the sickness from mt2 being horrible but it has nothing on prami overdose sickness :eek:

Prami has given me the best sleep of my life. The most incredible dreams and deep sleep. But there can be a fine blaance between great sleep and the worst sleep ever. The subsequent surge in dopamine can keep people awake plus it's effects on hgh. The effects are at their most prominent about 2 hours post oral dosing. Thats why I always recommend trying it about 3 hours pre bed for guys who say it keeps them awake. Although the dose is far more important than the timing... less is more when it comes to prami.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws