over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystallized exemestane?

aintitgrand

Newbies
I ordered some exemestane from a peptide company I've seen advertised on here. I opened it up, and the dropper was completely covered in crystals and wouldn't pull any of the liquid up into it (blocked by the crystals).
Has anyone had this happen to them before? If so, how did you reconstitute the crystals back into the liquid? I'm afraid of heating it, as to not denature the active ingredient, but I can't think of any other way to get rid of the crystallization.

Double post

Last edited:
I've had that happen before. I filled a coffee cup with water and microwaved it for a couple minutes and then stuck the bottle in it. I think I had to do that a couple times. Heat it and shake it up. I've also had one that no matter how hot I got it the crystals didn't dissolve so I tossed it and contacted the sponsor. They were helpful. The one I heated though worked well. It's not like I cooked it at high temps.

I've had that happen before. I filled a coffee cup with water and microwaved it for a couple minutes and then stuck the bottle in it. I think I had to do that a couple times. Heat it and shake it up. I've also had one that no matter how hot I got it the crystals didn't dissolve so I tossed it and contacted the sponsor. They were helpful. The one I heated though worked well. It's not like I cooked it at high temps.

Thanks for the reply!
I contacted the sponsor before I posted this, I'm still awaiting on a reply, so I thought in the meantime I'd ask here.
I'll try what you did and hopefully it dissolves fine.

Thanks again!

I heard you put it in the microwave for 10-15 seconds and it goes back into solution. I've never tried it though.

I just used a hair dryer on my test prop that had some big crystals in it and it worked pretty fast. I assume any of these methods will fix your issue. I did hear someone say the microwave worked well too.

Heat up a cup or bowl of water in the microwave for 2 minutes. Suspend the bottle in the hot water and it should go back into solution with some mixing.

You can also heat it directly in 10 sec intervals but don't overdue it because that well mess things up, had that happen to gear before. I over heated and it went from yellow to orange....overcooked it ;)

Heat up a cup or bowl of water in the microwave for 2 minutes. Suspend the bottle in the hot water and it should go back into solution with some mixing.

You can also heat it directly in 10 sec intervals but don't overdue it because that well mess things up, had that happen to gear before. I over heated and it went from yellow to orange....overcooked it ;)

yep, tren can easily get over cooked and turn dark orange.
My inject 50mg anadrol I can set in boiling water for a half hour and it still had stubborn crystals that won't go into solution.

Awesome guys! Thanks for all the advice!
I'll try the heating water in the microwave and dunking the vial into it and hopefully that'll take care of that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity