over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please help with info on BPC157

2016aldoraine

Registered
I hope someone can help me but I just started hearing about this peptide BPC157. I have never even heard about peptides till tonight so excuse my ignorance as I know nothing about these but it sounds like something I've been searching for for a long time. Can anyone explain to me protocol for using this stuff? Dosage, frequency, duration?

Also, my nagging injury is some serious long head bicep tendinitis at the shoulder. Where would I do the injection for this injury?

Thanks in advance.

I hope someone can help me but I just started hearing about this peptide BPC157. I have never even heard about peptides till tonight so excuse my ignorance as I know nothing about these but it sounds like something I've been searching for for a long time. Can anyone explain to me protocol for using this stuff? Dosage, frequency, duration?

Also, my nagging injury is some serious long head bicep tendinitis at the shoulder. Where would I do the injection for this injury?

Thanks in advance.

What I have found to work best is to inject 250-500mcg per day of BPC-157 as close to the injury site as possible with a 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe. I inject directly into the wound unless it's an area that doesn't seem safe to me. When this is the case I inject under the skin above the wound. I take BPC157 everyday until the injury is gone or close to gone.

What I have found to work best is to inject 250-500mcg per day of BPC-157 as close to the injury site as possible with a 29 gauge 1/2" insulin syringe. I inject directly into the wound unless it's an area that doesn't seem safe to me. When this is the case I inject under the skin above the wound. I take BPC157 everyday until the injury is gone or close to gone.

Thanks a lot for the info. Another question, does this stuff have to be reconstituted or can I get it ready to go?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for the info. Another question, does this stuff have to be reconstituted or can I get it ready to go?

It comes in powder form so you need to reconstitute it with bacteriostatic water.
I add 1cc bacteriostatic water to the 5mg BPC157 so every 5ius equals 250mcg BPC157.
Keep it refrigerated.

500mcg/day split into 2 doses, AM and PM. wouldnt hurt to utilize a GH releasing peptide along with it, as there may be synergy between the two.

Dat talks about pinning each dose in 4-5 injections sites around the area needing the healng, but i never did that because well i started looking like a heroin addict trying to heal my paritally torn biceps tendon,

the shit works.

500mcg/day split into 2 doses, AM and PM. wouldnt hurt to utilize a GH releasing peptide along with it, as there may be synergy between the two.

Dat talks about pinning each dose in 4-5 injections sites around the area needing the healng, but i never did that because well i started looking like a heroin addict trying to heal my paritally torn biceps tendon,

the shit works.

I do micro injects with IGF1. I learned that from DAT. This is the first time I've heard of micro injecting BPC-157. I'll definitely try it in my delts when I get more.

This is great info guys. I've had some nagging bicep tendinitis at the shoulder that I have been battling for almost a year now. It just seems to keep getting worse and worse to the point where I can't do bench press, dips or chin ups.

Can this stuff be used for low back injuries?

This is great info guys. I've had some nagging bicep tendinitis at the shoulder that I have been battling for almost a year now. It just seems to keep getting worse and worse to the point where I can't do bench press, dips or chin ups.

It seems help heal everywhere that it's administered.
New studies keep coming out on new areas of injury being experimented on with it.

ive had a herniated disc and constant back pain and tightness. cant squat anymore and cant really go heavy at all. bpc157 did not help me. going to give tb500 a run soon and see if that helps.

what did help me was going to a chiro who also does ART, but work got crazy and i havent been able to make time for it lately.

I do micro injects with IGF1. I learned that from DAT. This is the first time I've heard of micro injecting BPC-157. I'll definitely try it in my delts when I get more.

Yup. I actually combine LR3 with BPC for site specific healing injections. Makes sense as LR3 is one of the main GF's in PRP for healing when injected locally.

I ve heard spot injecting LR3 or any IGF for that matter , causes that area to retain less natural IGF levels , which I assume is not a good thing since when igf is no longer injected , that area will lack in that hormone to sufficiently recover by itself ...

Thanks in advance.

If you have spare cash , would highly advise on another great pep - TB500. It acts as a great anti-inflammatory which is why it is so successful in cases of tendonitis / tendonosis...

Thymosin beta 4: A novel corneal wound healing and anti-inflammatory agent

You're right. I'm ordering both right now: TB500 and BPC157
My right bicep has been inflamed for too long, and both delts needs repair.

Good luck on your recovery bro. FYI if you havent read the famous Romans log on Tb500 , here it is :
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/members-logs/91418-romans-tb-500-log.html

Also , I've come across an interesting article recently on basically how people underdose TB500 in their protocol , a good read and sth to think about : https://juicedmuscle.com/jmblog/content/tb-500-or-thymosin-beta-4?page=1

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws