over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cjc dac 1295

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys.
Since i started cjc dac i didnt feel anying by it but now after 3 weeks i started to feel it working.
At the moment i go up with the dosage at 1.65mg every other day and since i pinned this amount i feel much more full and my sleep improved.
In that manner i reach 5mg every week, do you think is worth of it?
And considering your experience it better to pin 5mg 1or 2 times or divided eod?

Anything more than 2mg at once I'd get pretty intense face flushing and also be on the toilet within 15 minutes. Even with 1mg the sides were there. I'd now within seconds I just pinned DAC. From what I hear though there hasn't been strong batches lately so the facial flushing had been minimal.

I've pinned 1mg a day. I've done 2mg every couple days. Basically because of the long half life you can pin it how you want to.

I started to feel intense diarrhea at this dosage 1.65mg shot.
Hot feeling in the face I didnt get often just some time.. but not so much but diarrhea is good sign :)

I would recommend taking mk 677 starting at 10mg daily because it will have a synergistic effect with the DAC.

I would recommend taking mk 677 starting at 10mg daily because it will have a synergistic effect with the DAC.

I am doing with 25mg every day I dont feel anything by Mk677 I will drop out when i finish this bottle.
no better sleep
no hungry
no numb
nothing good by mk677
only goood things by cjc dac
For me mk677 is a waste of money unless it work after months

Anything more than 2mg at once I'd get pretty intense face flushing and also be on the toilet within 15 minutes. Even with 1mg the sides were there. I'd now within seconds I just pinned DAC. From what I hear though there hasn't been strong batches lately so the facial flushing had been minimal.

I've pinned 1mg a day. I've done 2mg every couple days. Basically because of the long half life you can pin it how you want to.

I get the face flush real hard but that's by iv'ing it.

I get the face flush real hard but that's by iv'ing it.

Haven't gone that route yet. I remember the first couple times I did dac I'd get the face flush something fierce. Not so much these days. Also had blood work at that time to confirm the rise in my IGF

Haven't gone that route yet. I remember the first couple times I did dac I'd get the face flush something fierce. Not so much these days. Also had blood work at that time to confirm the rise in my IGF

I have a tendency to do stupid things. Haha :D
I started iv'ing it with hexarelin last week after reading the pubmed study on the high HGH spike produced by intravenous administration of those two peptides. I figure I'll get a high spike then take 2ius HGH a few minutes later to ride the spike. This whole obsession gets nerve racking because I know my synthetic HGH will inhibit the GHRH/DAC, but I figure I feel a crazy strong facial flush so it's doing what it should do. My synthetic HGH is gone after 7 hours when I administer it IM so the dac can kick in at that point in time. That is unless I take more HGH. Hahaha :D

My synthetic HGH is gone after 7 hours

So you should wait at least 7 hours between HGH pins? Also did you mean to say that you administer HGH IM? If so that would be great.

Last edited:
I have a tendency to do stupid things. Haha :D

I started iv'ing it with hexarelin last week after reading the pubmed study on the high HGH spike produced by intravenous administration of those two peptides. I figure I'll get a high spike then take 2ius HGH a few minutes later to ride the spike. This whole obsession gets nerve racking because I know my synthetic HGH will inhibit the GHRH/DAC, but I figure I feel a crazy strong facial flush so it's doing what it should do. My synthetic HGH is gone after 7 hours when I administer it IM so the dac can kick in at that point in time. That is unless I take more HGH. Hahaha :D

Most of the studies done on these peptides are done through IV. And yes I know if anyone is going to try something new it's going to be you lol.

So you should wait at least 7 hours between HGH pins? Also did you mean to say that you administer HGH IM? If so that would be great.

I think the half life of HGH injected IM(intramuscularly) is about 7 hours. Subcutaneous injection is around 12 hours.

I just started cjc-dac at 5mg per week. I dose it at 2.5mg twice weekly. I was really surprised just how hard it hit me. Intense facial flushing and it went straight to my head. I have been meaning to start a thread about it. CJC-DAC was my fav peptide for a long time until I tried high dosed LR3. I am hoping for some excellent results this time round :)

I just started cjc-dac at 5mg per week. I dose it at 2.5mg twice weekly. I was really surprised just how hard it hit me. Intense facial flushing and it went straight to my head. I have been meaning to start a thread about it. CJC-DAC was my fav peptide for a long time until I tried high dosed LR3. I am hoping for some excellent results this time round :)

Sounds like you got some from a strong batch. I've stayed away for a while because I felt like it may have been a little weaker than times before. I really liked DAC a lot. Good results and very convenient. Might have to get myself a few vials.

Sounds like you got some from a strong batch. I've stayed away for a while because I felt like it may have been a little weaker than times before. I really liked DAC a lot. Good results and very convenient. Might have to get myself a few vials.

Yes it seems everyone had weak cjc-dac for a long time. I never used it so couldn't personally state. It's been a long time since I last used cjc-dac. But I heard stories of guys saying certain batches were weaker than past ones. I actually haven't used that many peptides in the year or so.

I am on cjc-dac and mk-677 (plus many other goodies) now so things are good :D

Yes it seems everyone had weak cjc-dac for a long time. I never used it so couldn't personally state. It's been a long time since I last used cjc-dac. But I heard stories of guys saying certain batches were weaker than past ones. I actually haven't used that many peptides in the year or so.

Yeah, the DAC is good to go now. I get a major head rush every time. That's with iv injects though.

Yeah it was weaker for a while no matter who it came from. DAC and Mk677 was my first run with peps and still is my favorite due to the convenience and results. Looks like I'll be heading over to Superiors website now. [emoji3]

I am going to place another order to fill my warehouse with cjc dac :)
I would add other peptides and i am thinking to add hexarelin 100mcg before workout to enhance gh release and fat burning properties and igf1long3 dire t after workout 50+50mcg into my weak part.
What the guys thinking about stacking cjc dac and the above peps?

I am going to place another order to fill my warehouse with cjc dac :)
I would add other peptides and i am thinking to add hexarelin 100mcg before workout to enhance gh release and fat burning properties and igf1long3 dire t after workout 50+50mcg into my weak part.
What the guys thinking about stacking cjc dac and the above peps?

The would be great. I would personally run the cjc-dac and hexarelin for approx 8 weeks then rotate to a high dosed short duration (4 weeks) LR3 cycle. Then back on some gh peps for another 8 weeks or so. LR3 in weak body parts is a great system to follow.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear