over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Exo gh effects on endo gh

Slr722

Registered
How long does exo gh blunt endo gh for?
I read 4-8hrs post injection but that also depends on dose injected and igf1 elevation via liver. I've also read 24hrs.

So injecting 2iu say 9am then again 2iu at 1-2pm would would the body be able to produce GH about 8hrs later?
How about mix GH 2iu 9am 2iu 1pm then 9pm ghrp2/mod 100mcg 12am ghrp2/mod 100mcg
Mk677 20mg at 12am

I can't seem to find a recent study on this.

Im would like to know this also. Also would like to know if exo eventually will shut down endo like test does?

Forgot to mention I'm talking about IM shots not sub q. I know IV mimics our bodies pulse but I don't think any of us want to shoot shit IV 2 times a day for 6 or more month at a time. Next best would be IM in a area with high blood traffic, lats, glutes, and quads. I'd shoot lats or quads no way a slin pin hitting my glutes.

It's on dats site, it was like 2iu IM takes 3 hrs to clear and like 5 iu was 6 hrs but he also says you have to wait additional 4 hrs for things to be able to restart, this was a while back, now a lot of people are piggy backing there peps with a gh follower. 10 min after peps you can dose small amount of gh.

You were asking what's the negative feedback with a normal person ! But when u introduce ghrp that stops all major negative feedback (SOMATOSTATIN and systemic igf)and let's GHRH bind to receptors on the somatotroophs and initiates GH release

So ghrp2 would stop somatostain but I would I be able to use ghrh with it? That's smart ghrp then gh injection. Ghrp then 30-60min later since it takes about 30-90min for levels to drop back down. would make more sense correct? So
ghrp2/mod 100mcg then 30min after, shoot 2iu then wait about 3hrs shoot 2iu then wait total of 10hrs shoot ghrp2/mod 100mcg?

donepezil also blocks somatostain since its a acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. Would there be any sense in adding that it has shown to improve gh and igf out put. Also add mk677 on top of all of this?

4iu of exo gh, 20mg mk677, 2 100mcg ghrp2/mod shots and 5-10mg of donepezil. Probably the equivalent of shooting about 8-10iu. 4iu exo 4-6iu endo.

Why would you care about endo when exo is active? Seems silly.

I'm trying to maximize my output while still using exo gh since I'm young and I can produce a ton of gh. To get best of both worlds at the best price lol bang for my buck

It's more like this,

Ghrp/ghrh 10min later 2 iu gh
Then you can repeat every three hours.

What you are trying to do is pulse the gh and not bleed it. Try to mimic the way your body would do it .

No need to continuous block somasatin and no need to have gh output continuous,

It all depends on ones goals ,

For fat loss- (peps + 2 iu gh)on and off in between meals with a low carb diet is good

For mass
5 iu gh + 5 iu insulin together with carbs (pre wo preferred)

That's where gh will shine over peps, because u can inject more at once then you can make natty, but natty pulses are very beneficial too, just depend on goals

So ghrp2 would stop somatostain but I would I be able to use ghrh with it? That's smart ghrp then gh injection. Ghrp then 30-60min later since it takes about 30-90min for levels to drop back down. would make more sense correct? So
ghrp2/mod 100mcg then 30min after, shoot 2iu then wait about 3hrs shoot 2iu then wait total of 10hrs shoot ghrp2/mod 100mcg?

donepezil also blocks somatostain since its a acetylcholineesterase inhibitor. Would there be any sense in adding that it has shown to improve gh and igf out put. Also add mk677 on top of all of this?

4iu of exo gh, 20mg mk677, 2 100mcg ghrp2/mod shots and 5-10mg of donepezil. Probably the equivalent of shooting about 8-10iu. 4iu exo 4-6iu endo.

I'm trying to maximize my output while still using exo gh since I'm young and I can produce a ton of gh. To get best of both worlds at the best price lol bang for my buck
Brother when exo gh is active somatostatin levels rise (negative feedback loop) so endo ceases production. If you want to maximize add a ghrp or MK677, they were shown to initiate a pulse in studies regardless of somatostatin levels meaning they will still work while exo is active.

@gsxr I'd never use GH to burn fat that's one expensive mild fat burner lol I have dnp, diet and cardio.

I wouldn't use slin either not trying to take risk building excess fat or VAT. Nor am I trying to build much more about 15-20lb lbm more (trying to focus 10lb of my legs since they're not on par with my upper body) and I'll be at my full ideal physique. I'd be using GH/ghrps/mk677 for cell proliferation, differentiation, and healing as well. I keep seeing hearing people say on gh they can get away with less gear and get better results while also being in a surplus growing while not gaining fat. I experienced this on my peptide run to some extent. I was bulking I gained some fat but I didn't gain as much as I would have if peptides weren't present.

I'm trying to maintain the 8 pluses I have due to my age (early 20s) while using exo gh. I'm thinking the blocking somasatin to some extent while on exo just to maintain pluses. I definitely don't want a bleed.

But wouldn't the exo gh pinned right after ghrp/ghrh took its full effect hinder the ghrp/ghrh pulse? Or does the pluse happen in that 10min then levels just stay elevated for 300 90min?

@rambo I plan on definitely using them I have over a year supply of mk677 already lol. Would a drug like donepezil be effective in blocking somasatin while on exo gh as not to risk shut down at all due to my age? I'm trying to take advantage of having exo, ghrp with the ghrh synergy (somasatin renders ghrh almost useless) also have mk677 make my natural pluses I would normally have bigger.

Well your missing out then,
Gh is an excellent fat burner also preserving lbm at same time.

Of course you loose fat from your diet. Supps are just icing on the cake

Fat from insulin? Hmmm you must not know how to adjust your carbs or knw when your insulin sensitivity has decreased and need to put the insulin bottle away, plus you always take it with gh , gh will help prevent fat storage while using it

I have used insulin on and off for Many years , Infact have actually got more cut,
Look it cpwo with 1 iu of insulin! Dat invented it

I'm out

@gsxr I'd never use GH to burn fat that's one expensive mild fat burner lol I have dnp, diet and cardio.

I wouldn't use slin either not trying to take risk building excess fat or VAT. Nor am I trying to build much more about 15-20lb lbm more (trying to focus 10lb of my legs since they're not on par with my upper body) and I'll be at my full ideal physique. I'd be using GH/ghrps/mk677 for cell proliferation, differentiation, and healing as well. I keep seeing hearing people say on gh they can get away with less gear and get better results while also being in a surplus growing while not gaining fat. I experienced this on my peptide run to some extent. I was bulking I gained some fat but I didn't gain as much as I would have if peptides weren't present.

I'm trying to maintain the 8 pluses I have due to my age (early 20s) while using exo gh. I'm thinking the blocking somasatin to some extent while on exo just to maintain pluses. I definitely don't want a bleed.

But wouldn't the exo gh pinned right after ghrp/ghrh took its full effect hinder the ghrp/ghrh pulse? Or does the pluse happen in that 10min then levels just stay elevated for 300 90min?

@rambo I plan on definitely using them I have over a year supply of mk677 already lol. Would a drug like donepezil be effective in blocking somasatin while on exo gh as not to risk shut down at all due to my age? I'm trying to take advantage of having exo, ghrp with the ghrh synergy (somasatin renders ghrh almost useless) also have mk677 make my natural pluses I would normally have bigger.

Well your missing out then,
Gh is an excellent fat burner also preserving lbm at same time.

Of course you loose fat from your diet. Supps are just icing on the cake

Fat from insulin? Hmmm you must not know how to adjust your carbs or knw when your insulin sensitivity has decreased and need to put the insulin bottle away, plus you always take it with gh , gh will help prevent fat storage while using it

I have used insulin on and off for Many years , Infact have actually got more cut,
Look it cpwo with 1 iu of insulin! Dat invented it

I'm out

I haven't used insulin just don't want to run the risk of fat gain. 1 iu? I thought the doses were like 10iu+. Less is more then in this case. I'll look at his insulin protocol with GH.

My plan is to use dnp then jump into gh/ghrp/mk677 run because post dnp I'll be extremely slin sensitive and you gain an insane rebound. I blow up muscle wise post dnp. Just have to keep diet in check.

Ight so I'll do dnp run, I'm extremely insulin sensitive now but I want to become even more sensitive. Burn off last bit of fat asap, then hop on that run with peptides piggy backed by gh to be in a bigger surplus without gaining fat. I'll look into the 1iu of sin protocol too. Thanks a lot brotha.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member