over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides before synthetic Gh

Hey guys, I recently started taking some GHRP-2/Modern CJC no Dac 200/100 mcg 15 minutes before my 2 iu shot of a.m. Serostim as I've read multiple threads about optimizing the effects of the synthetic GH by taking it as the peptide pulse hits....
But I even always read that synthetic GH doesn't start working immediately and actually takes 2 1/2 hours to reach its peak....
If this is the case, shouldn't we try something like synthetic GH first then the peptides maybe an hour later so that the peptides time out peaking before the synthetic GH really starts doing its thing? Just a theory....what do the peptide gurus out there think?

Hey guys, I recently started taking some GHRP-2/Modern CJC no Dac 200/100 mcg 15 minutes before my 2 iu shot of a.m. Serostim as I've read multiple threads about optimizing the effects of the synthetic GH by taking it as the peptide pulse hits....
But I even always read that synthetic GH doesn't start working immediately and actually takes 2 1/2 hours to reach its peak....
If this is the case, shouldn't we try something like synthetic GH first then the peptides maybe an hour later so that the peptides time out peaking before the synthetic GH really starts doing its thing? Just a theory....what do the peptide gurus out there think?

The minute you inject anything it begins releasing into your bloodstream.
Synthetic HGH first will blunt the release of HGH from the GH peptides.

So in other words, he had it right the 1st time as best way? Synthetic gh 15 mins AFTER the peps?

How much improvement in the efficacy from this are we seeing? Say peptides followed by 2iu pharma hgh....is that likes 4iu generics or so?

The theory to dosing them before HGH is so that the synthetic HGH rides the pulse. Also, HGH will blunt ghrhs like mod but ghrps are still able to work but you miss out on the synergy of the whole thing.

The theory to dosing them before HGH is so that the synthetic HGH rides the pulse. Also, HGH will blunt ghrhs like mod but ghrps are still able to work but you miss out on the synergy of the whole thing.

So using mod/ghrp with hgh is a waste then? What about using mk677?

ah, I see now, my bad.
I think what Rambo is saying is that synthetic GH will blunt the effects of the cjc peptides after the initial pulse you get.... but they will help synergies a greater initial pulse when combined with the ghrp 2 or 6. The idea is to generate an initial spike in ENDOGENOUS growth hormone levels before administering the EXOGENOUS synthetic GH giving you an effect greater than what the synthetic GH would normally give. If you were to take CJC during the next hours that the synthetic GH is in your system it would be useless bc it would give no additional effect. The GHRP'S are still effective during this time though..... that's why the MK 677 works so well bc it acts like a GHRP and still gives spikes in GH throughout the 24 hour period it is in your system..... when the EXOGENOUS GH levels drop after 8 hours or so and you are going to take your second dose of GH you can repeat the process and get the big spike by taking the GHRP and CJC 15 minutes before the GH. Taking CJC with DAC with this makes no sense bc the idea is to get a natural bleed of GH constantly trying to mimic the effect of synthetic GH... if you were not taking synthetic GH, that's when you could use the DAC effectively.....
I tried explaining this better in layman's verbiage rather than confusing beginners with the technical science behind the process from how I understand it.
Did I explain what you were getting at Rambo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

I think what Rambo is saying is that synthetic GH will blunt the effects of the cjc peptides after the initial pulse you get.... but they will help synergies a greater initial pulse when combined with the ghrp 2 or 6. The idea is to generate an initial spike in ENDOGENOUS growth hormone levels before administering the EXOGENOUS synthetic GH giving you an effect greater than what the synthetic GH would normally give. If you were to take CJC during the next hours that the synthetic GH is in your system it would be useless bc it would give no additional effect. The GHRP'S are still effective during this time though..... that's why the MK 677 works so well bc it acts like a GHRP and still gives spikes in GH throughout the 24 hour period it is in your system..... when the EXOGENOUS GH levels drop after 8 hours or so and you are going to take your second dose of GH you can repeat the process and get the big spike by taking the GHRP and CJC 15 minutes before the GH. Taking CJC with DAC with this makes no sense bc the idea is to get a natural bleed of GH constantly trying to mimic the effect of synthetic GH... if you were not taking synthetic GH, that's when you could use the DAC effectively.....
I tried explaining this better in layman's verbiage rather than confusing beginners with the technical science behind the process from how I understand it.

Thanks Detroit. Someone has been paying attention lol! Yes you are spot on. That is the idea, trying to maximize things by initiating a GH pulse then dosing the exogenous GH just as you explained.

Thanks Detroit. Someone has been paying attention lol! Yes you are spot on. That is the idea, trying to maximize things by initiating a GH pulse then dosing the exogenous GH just as you explained.

yeah i totally misread it. Like I said my bad

recently Ive been trying this:

7 AM-mod/hex
11 am same thing
15-20 mins later 4-5 IUs HGH
Train at 1130

Striking and ground fighting from 630-830 then hex/mod

12am mod/boom dose of Ipam

Honestly, I feel like this is great, only been doing it for the last week or so. Is it a placebo type thing or is the 4-5 IUs at once working? Im approaching my 6th week of HGH and just bring the peps back in after about a 2 week break from them?

THIS.

You can get around this by using a somatostatin inhibitor.

Way I'd do it is
Somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a 200mcg and egcg 300mg)
GHRP/GHRH
GH
and repeat.

You'll get away with using less gh that way as well

To confirm it for yourself to see if you body reacts appropriately.
Wait 30-45min
GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
Wait 45min (that's when it peaks if sub q, if IM may get away with 30min)
GH 2iu (IM)
Wait about 1hr
Wait 30-45min
GHRP2/GHRH100mcg each
Wait 30min get blood work for serum gh.

If your serum is high like high teens+ then the method works because 2iu of GH (IM) won't peak till 3hrs post bloods draw will be at the 2hr-2hr 15min mark and 2iu of GH won't put you in high teens+ and 2iu of exo GH is enough to shut down your pulse.
Also GHRPs have shown to not be effected by exo GH so if the exo GH is in fact rendering the GHRH useless your serum will be low since there will be no synergy between the GHRP and GHRH. If the Somatostatin inhibitors work then the synergy will happen allowing for a massive pulse as we've seen before.

If you're using something like TPs blacks remember they're made to about 15iu a vial not 10iu so dose correctly.

Last edited:
THIS.

You can get around this by using a somatostatin inhibitor.

Way I'd do it is
GHRP/GHRH
GH
and repeat.

You'll get away with using less gh that way as well

To confirm it for yourself to see if you body reacts appropriately.
Wait 30-45min
GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
Wait 45min (that's when it peaks if sub q, if IM may get away with 30min)
GH 2iu (IM)
Wait about 1hr
Wait 30-45min
GHRP2/GHRH100mcg each
Wait 30min get blood work for serum gh.

If your serum is high like high teens+ then the method works because 2iu of GH (IM) won't peak till 3hrs post bloods draw will be at the 2hr-2hr 15min mark and 2iu of GH won't put you in high teens+ and 2iu of exo GH is enough to shut down your pulse.
Also GHRPs have shown to not be effected by exo GH so if the exo GH is in fact rendering the GHRH useless your serum will be low since there will be no synergy between the GHRP and GHRH. If the Somatostatin inhibitors work then the synergy will happen allowing for a massive pulse as we've seen before.

If you're using something like TPs blacks remember they're made to about 15iu a vial not 10iu so dose correctly.

If you're on MK677 your pulse will be even higher.
If you do this test please share the results. If this works in real life as it does in theory 4 shots of GHRP2/GHRH followed by 1iu of GH and MK677 say 20-30mg at night should produce very impressive cost effective results.
If you do this early in the day and shoot all GH (IM) last shot being 8-12hrs before bed the MK677 will generate even more pulses without the aid of the somatostatin inhibitors, since somatostatin will be back at baseline if no exo GH is present and we get our biggest pulses at night.

If you're on MK677 your pulse will be even higher.
If you do this test please share the results. If this works in real life as it does in theory 4 shots of GHRP2/GHRH followed by 1iu of GH and MK677 say 20-30mg at night should produce very impressive cost effective results.
If you do this early in the day and shoot all GH (IM) last shot being 8-12hrs before bed the MK677 will generate even more pulses without the aid of the somatostatin inhibitors, since somatostatin will be back at baseline if no exo GH is present and we get our biggest pulses at night.

I heard the biggest HGH pulse from MK677 comes approximately 12 hours post administration.

I heard the biggest HGH pulse from MK677 comes approximately 12 hours post administration.

To dial it all in an Ex. is
Shot all IM
9am Wake up T4 150mcg T3 12.5mcg
9:30am Somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a 200mcg and egcg 300mg)
Wait 30min
10am GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
Wait 30min
1030am GH 1iu (IM)
Wait 2hrs

1230pm Somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a 200mcg and egcg 300mg)
Wait 30min
1pm GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
Wait 30min
130pm GH 1iu (IM)
Wait 2hrs

330pm Somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a 200mcg and egcg 300mg)
Wait 30min
4pm GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
Wait 30min
430pm GH 1iu (IM)
Wait 2hrs

5pm-7pm workout

630pm Somatostatin inhibitor (huperzine a 200mcg and egcg 300mg)
Wait 30min
7pm GHRP2/GHRH 100mcg each
wait 15min
715pm Slin R 4-5iu
Wait 15min
730pm GH 1iu (IM)

Mk677 20-30mg at 830pm

Daily shooting only 4iu of GH, 400mcg each of GHRP2/GHRH, and 4-5iu slin.
IGF1 levels will be optimized from T4 to T3 conversion in liver and from GH both exo and endo combined with slin. Mk677 will make all ghrp/ghrh pulses higher as well as do it's own pulse 12hrs later (830am) by which time the exo GH should have processed out of the system so no need for somatostatin inhibitors.

I'd love to see an IGF1 test on this protocol after 8-12 weeks. I'm gonna bet high 600s possibly 700s.

A pulse of GHRP2/GHRH is about 10-12iu but short lived add in MK677 and now we could be looking at 15iu equivalent but short lived. So levels will spike them as they're coming down the IU of exo GH will keep levels above baseline. 1iu at a time to allow for max absorption as well.

Looking at 4 15iu 30min spikes which slowly come down to baseline in about 2hrs but baseline will be elevated due to exo GH.

Then add in MK677 12hr post dose spike too as well as other ones that will happen while sleeping.

Shooting IM may activate local growth factors as well and will cause faster absorption.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity