over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 and igf1 L3

jolter604

Registered
Sponsors
ebbe1fae1bff5d9eac4286c00298a029.jpg
c12e184c5c6afb1904ed02304cab6cb5.jpg

I am running mk-677 at 20 mg and igf1 L3 at 40-50 MCG everyday I was going to just bridge but I'm going to do this as long as I can afford it lmao

I started this combo because after a heavy 20 week run I ended up with aches in my feed and in my forearms. actually I have had this after my last 3 cycles.

Last edited:
So I feel slow heeling in my for arm ,more energy bit no vascularity yet but its only day 5-6

How are the pumps?
Well I walked a half mile with my 4 year old and my calf's were super pumped and had as hell.great stuff I will be back!!!I'm gonna just keep running this stuff and when I run out of mk-677 switch to the igf 1 L3 its amazing brother

Well I walked a half mile with my 4 year old and my calf's were super pumped and had as hell.great stuff I will be back!!!I'm gonna just keep running this stuff and when I run out of mk-677 switch to the igf 1 L3 its amazing brother

That sounds like a smart way to go. Run them individually and see which you prefer.

Wow!!!$trength is up pumps today were unreal!!!I'm up 8 pounds I weighed my self last week at 230 today 238.5.the only thing I see no veins yet but I did chest and my tries and chest were exploding out!!!!love this igf1 L3!!!!!

I can't stop eating on 20 mg mk-677

Lol. Last night at 23pm I was getting to bed.
Couldn't sleep. At 2pm I was so hungry I got out of bed and ate
4 chicken drumpstick and a BIG steak with 2 baked patoto's....
After that I could sleep.

At 5u I wake up starving like I didn't eat for 2 days.
I'm on ghrp2/cjc

Crazy :D

Wow!!!$trength is up pumps today were unreal!!!I'm up 8 pounds I weighed my self last week at 230 today 238.5.the only thing I see no veins yet but I did chest and my tries and chest were exploding out!!!!love this igf1 L3!!!!!

Good stuff. Those are two of the best things you can take. I love LR3 and hope to use it soon. I prefer larger eod dosing.

I run them both together, igf helps with insulin sensitivity that mk causes

Like 80 EOD?

No 200mcg eod. I hope to run it very soon. 3 vials for 1 months supply then off. I wouldn't run it longer than 1 month... even 20 day so 2 vials would be needed. I plan to use it pre workout with an intra shake of 30g aminos and 50g fast carbs.

No 200mcg eod. I hope to run it very soon. 3 vials for 1 months supply then off. I wouldn't run it longer than 1 month... even 20 day so 2 vials would be needed. I plan to use it pre workout with an intra shake of 30g aminos and 50g fast carbs.
I bet 200 MCG feels crazy and adds fast results.

I bet 200 MCG feels crazy and adds fast results.

Lots of guys use 100mcg every day (obviously the same total dose) but using that high dose eod makes a big difference for me. I have only ever done it once and the results were incredible. It was one of the best things I have ever run and I was only on small doses of aas at the time. I hope to have a repeat of the same results... one can wish :D

I have to add I still start off looking crap but the results were great. I have an old log on here somewhere. I will see if I can find it.

Here you go...

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/peptides-growth-factors/123246-lr3-peg-mgf-pge-1-a.html

I started on less but wasn't feeling it as much (perhaps I was just impatient) but once I moved up to 200mcg eod the magic happened. That's why I mention the dose a lot as I was using less and remember not feeling it much. I seriously doubt if I had used low doses over a longer period (same total dose and vials used) I would have got the same results. That's why I think high doses and very short time and get off then repeat in the future if you wish. Faster and more effective in my eyes. I did let myself look like utter shit at the start though but still I remember getting to my best ever shape (at the time) and fast. There are pics posted in that thread.

Wow did back and traps tody and nothing gets my back a pump like I got today accept 100 mg of dbol I love this shit!!!!!

Wow did back and traps tody and nothing gets my back a pump like I got today accept 100 mg of dbol I love this shit!!!!!

No surprise :D

100mg dbol would give me incredible back pump then an incredible nosebleed in the shower afterwards :D

No surprise :D

100mg dbol would give me incredible back pump then an incredible nosebleed in the shower afterwards :D
Man never got nose bleeds but calf and lower back pumps were I walk like a old man and pop taurine and potassium lmao and my wife saying do u know what your doing with that stuff ur turning into a old man.lmao

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws