over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fasting Training on IGF LR3 / DES ??

Sketchy2000

Banned
Whats up guys??????

Haven't been on in a minute.
My last run was IGF LR3/DES from Superior....and it didn't disappoint!

My biceps grew - I was pinning DES 100mcg in each bicep at times (killing my arms!)

They didn't grow to the point where I have "huge arms" - but they grew bra!!

My biceps (the actual muscles) are bigger - my arms aren't bigger, but the biceps are bigger - not by a lot...but I definitely obtained some hyperplasia via using the DES.

So...

Since my last run I've been Fasting Training -

Not really because of the so called benefits associated with it...but because of my new job being so damn time consuming my schedule is warped. It has proved to be good so far....I still hit my protein (ISO only) hard after my workouts - so the lifts have been good...

Anyway, just re-upped my LR3/DES...

I've used LR3 pre and post (both - waiting 20-30 minutes before pinning after my workout).

When I used DES it was during training - doing reps - pinning in the restroom - and then killing it. Not sure if i used LR3 on those days. I only used DES on my arms - maybe a few times in my shoulders (I have a problem when i pin in my shoulders the pep comes back out...lol...not sure if this happens to others).

But that's been my experience with LR3 and DES - The LR3 I've used as much as 100 mcg on some workout days (I only lift 2-3 times a week) using about 20 pre and 50 or more post.

So now I've re-upped and I'm thinking should I change this up at all???

I know what I"m going to get out of the DES - that's without question. But I"m going to need to use A LOT of it again.

But with all the LR3 and MGF hooplah that I touched on before - people using it at night, on the wake up, etc. just on work out days - should I give that a go?

And since I"m really not eating before a workout - the nutrient shuttle is pointless (could i just have a shake?) if I'm not eating....it'll waste (I'll still get the vicious pump I love...but not trying to waste it).

Should I change it up???

On the days I have time to eat i can get a good meal in post 20 pre then hit it. Then 20 minutes post pin again (LR3). Des is all during training - usually not on the same days as LR3..

But on the days I don't eat before training - should I just pin post workout - and hit my protein heavy??

Sketchy

Whats up guys??????

Haven't been on in a minute.
My last run was IGF LR3/DES from Superior....and it didn't disappoint!

My biceps grew - I was pinning DES 100mcg in each bicep at times (killing my arms!)

They didn't grow to the point where I have "huge arms" - but they grew bra!!

My biceps (the actual muscles) are bigger - my arms aren't bigger, but the biceps are bigger - not by a lot...but I definitely obtained some hyperplasia via using the DES.

So...

Since my last run I've been Fasting Training -

Not really because of the so called benefits associated with it...but because of my new job being so damn time consuming my schedule is warped. It has proved to be good so far....I still hit my protein (ISO only) hard after my workouts - so the lifts have been good...

Anyway, just re-upped my LR3/DES...

I've used LR3 pre and post (both - waiting 20-30 minutes before pinning after my workout).

When I used DES it was during training - doing reps - pinning in the restroom - and then killing it. Not sure if i used LR3 on those days. I only used DES on my arms - maybe a few times in my shoulders (I have a problem when i pin in my shoulders the pep comes back out...lol...not sure if this happens to others).

But that's been my experience with LR3 and DES - The LR3 I've used as much as 100 mcg on some workout days (I only lift 2-3 times a week) using about 20 pre and 50 or more post.

So now I've re-upped and I'm thinking should I change this up at all???

I know what I"m going to get out of the DES - that's without question. But I"m going to need to use A LOT of it again.

But with all the LR3 and MGF hooplah that I touched on before - people using it at night, on the wake up, etc. just on work out days - should I give that a go?

And since I"m really not eating before a workout - the nutrient shuttle is pointless (could i just have a shake?) if I'm not eating....it'll waste (I'll still get the vicious pump I love...but not trying to waste it).

Should I change it up???

On the days I have time to eat i can get a good meal in post 20 pre then hit it. Then 20 minutes post pin again (LR3). Des is all during training - usually not on the same days as LR3..

But on the days I don't eat before training - should I just pin post workout - and hit my protein heavy??

Sketchy

If you don't eat before training I would at least sip a whey isolate/glucose shake throughout your training so you don't go hypo. The shake will help a lot giving nutrients to the muscles while you train. I would add BCAA's and L-glutamine to it as well.

What's up J?
I was waiting on you to chime in on this brother. Lol
Superior didn't disappoint!
Thx for the referral brother.
Not eating before working out and using lr3 is typically a waste. I mentioned it above (trying to edit the post title just don't know how). I think what I'm going to do is - when I do have time to eat - I'll pin pre (prob 20mcg) and post. But otherwise I'm gonna pin post but wait 30 mins or 2 hours (not sure). I've been searching threads i see when you started you were pining post heavy bra. And getting good results. I see most do it this way. You know how it is tho. Just gotta experiment with it. I need mass and growth fast. I don't mind sipping a shake during the workout but I'll still miss those carbs abs that big meal. So i'm thinking after maybe an hour? Idk. But probably a large dose. 150? And go heavy as shit on the post workout protein and meal.

I use iso whey. One tubs around 90 bucks bro. I hit two scoops post. It's rare if i only use 1.only if im eating something heavy. Only thing better for protein (as far as bioavailability goes ate egg whites) so I'll be getting as much protein as i can. I'm thinking post and if i can do the pre i will. I grabbed a vial of mgf while ordering to get the free shipping. I know i can pin that post them lr3 after? If it inhibits the mgf production it should help. Who the hell knows. That des is no joke brother. I recommend ANYONE using des to not use pre but intra workout. Warm up then pin in the bathroom. Then kill your muscles. I was pining 100mcg each bicep bro. As much add i could. Then hitting my protein when i got home hard.

I use iso whey. One tubs around 90 bucks bro. I hit two scoops post. It's rare if i only use 1.only if im eating something heavy. Only thing better for protein (as far as bioavailability goes ate egg whites) so I'll be getting as much protein as i can. I'm thinking post and if i can do the pre i will. I grabbed a vial of mgf while ordering to get the free shipping. I know i can pin that post them lr3 after? If it inhibits the mgf production it should help. Who the hell knows. That des is no joke brother. I recommend ANYONE using des to not use pre but intra workout. Warm up then pin in the bathroom. Then kill your muscles. I was pining 100mcg each bicep bro. As much add i could. Then hitting my protein when i got home hard.

That's definitely the best way to use des; intra workout.
As far as mgf, I'm not sure. One guy used to take mgf right before training legs. He said it made a big difference. I haven't tried mgf. Most say take it post workout.
There are so many ways to go.
If I'm using Igf1-Lr3 alone, then I like it preworkout.
They say IGF1 and insulin are synergistic but you want the IGF1 to be taken 20 minutes prior to IGF1-LR3. They all peak at different times so I'm not sure how people come up with these dosing schedules.
I pretty much these days think just take it all and it will work regardless of timing. Haha :D

That's definitely the best way to use des; intra workout.
As far as mgf, I'm not sure. One guy used to take mgf right before training legs. He said it made a big difference. I haven't tried mgf. Most say take it post workout.
There are so many ways to go.
If I'm using Igf1-Lr3 alone, then I like it preworkout.
They say IGF1 and insulin are synergistic but you want the IGF1 to be taken 20 minutes prior to IGF1-LR3. They all peak at different times so I'm not sure how people come up with these dosing schedules.
I pretty much these days think just take it all and it will work regardless of timing. Haha :D

What's your optimum pre work out dose? I think i was doing 20 pre and 50 to 80 post last time.

Just pinned 100mcg 20 minutes post workout. Didn't have time to eat before training so i wasn't trying to waste the lr3. For a solid pump took 2 AKG 3 BCAA and acetyl l carnitine. Nothing can compare to the pump you get from lr3 tho. It's indescribable. But the pumps were good. Came home. 2 scoops of whey isolate protein. Once my timer went off (20 minutes) 100mcg into delts and traps. As many micro injections as i can handle. Now I'm gonna eat my biggest meal of the day. Probably end up just over 2000 calories but as long as my protein is high as shit my muscle fibers will grow and mature in the months to come. I figure I'll use the lr3 pre when i can. But I've never used strictly post and at this large dose (prob a few times lol) but since I'm only training 3x a week that dose isn't going to down regulate anything. Wish i took my des to the gym tho. Would have loved to pin some in my shoulders!

What's your optimum pre work out dose? I think i was doing 20 pre and 50 to 80 post last time.

I have dosed my preworkout dose of Lr3 from 20mcg up to 100mcg.
100mcg is my favorite for the great pump, but it desensitizes receptors fast that way. I like your method of pre and post administration. I'll have to try it out. :D
I only use Lr3 on workout days. I think 3x/week is best to help keep receptors sensitive.

Just finished my meal. 5 baked chicken drumsticks, 2 cups brown rice, 1 cup black beans. Almost 1000 calories. At just over 2300 for the day. And over 200 grams of protein for the day (i weigh 187). Yeah I'm only pinning workout days.

I have dosed my preworkout dose of Lr3 from 20mcg up to 100mcg.
100mcg is my favorite for the great pump, but it desensitizes receptors fast that way. I like your method of pre and post administration. I'll have to try it out. :D
I only use Lr3 on workout days. I think 3x/week is best to help keep receptors sensitive.

J I usually workout every other day which is why 100mcgs is a pretty good dose but i may have to workout back to back days due to a new work schedule. If that's the case 100mcgs would be too high right? It'd be 100 back to back for 2 or 3 days straight and downgrade receptors. I'm thinking i should drop to 50mcg (of I'm doing pre and post I'd have to split those up into two) also keeping in mind I'll be using des on certain days on top of that. You think that's a fair dose? 50?

J I usually workout every other day which is why 100mcgs is a pretty good dose but i may have to workout back to back days due to a new work schedule. If that's the case 100mcgs would be too high right? It'd be 100 back to back for 2 or 3 days straight and downgrade receptors. I'm thinking i should drop to 50mcg (of I'm doing pre and post I'd have to split those up into two) also keeping in mind I'll be using des on certain days on top of that. You think that's a fair dose? 50?

Yeah. 50mcg is good. I got good results on even 20mcg. Dave Palumobo recommends only taking 11mcg to prevent recetor downgrade.

Yeah. 50mcg is good. I got good results on even 20mcg. Dave Palumobo recommends only taking 11mcg to prevent recetor downgrade.

Monday was my first day.
I used 15 pre, 200 des, and 30 post (about 5 hours later).

I had a shake with milk before i hit the gym.

I didn't feel much at the gym until about 45 minutes in. Then i realized i was on my 7 th or 8 th exercise for triceps alone! Lmfao

When i came home i had another whey shake followed by 10 eggs (5 egg whites and 5 regular eggs) and 3 slices of toast.

I also found my last log off my last run with igf lr3, des, and peg mgf.

This is the run i received the most benefit (about a quarter inch in my biceps).

What i found is that on the days i was using des i was light on the lr3 (like Monday 15 pre and 30-50 post). I also found from the logs thay my post lr3 was always at least an hour after my workout.

My des was always at least 100mcg. Usually it was always 209mcfs (hence the growth in my biceps).

On days when i didn't use des i would use 30 lr3 pre and 50 lr3 post (slightly higher then when using it along with des)

They're were a few occasions where i used lr3 strictly post at 30 or 50

The only other key component i don't have now is the peg mgf which i dosed at 200-400mcg on off days (days following training).

I think this was the hidden gem in my success with all lr3 possibly stopping the proper introduction of mgf post workout. I also think my high dose of des in key muscle groups (biceps) was key.

I'm ordering some peg mgf today to run the same protocol. Just wanted to share the method. This was by far the most beneficial run I've ever had with igf.

Btw - J, is carbs the only issue pre workout? If so i can eat a granola bar with 18 grams of carbs also. My shake with milk contains 14 grams of carbs. How long after i eat should i pin? How long before my workout should i pin?

Looking to add some t to this. I'm using 100 cyp weekly for trt. Looking for showing that has the lowest chance of converting to estrogen.

Monday was my first day.
I used 15 pre, 200 des, and 30 post (about 5 hours later).

I had a shake with milk before i hit the gym.

I didn't feel much at the gym until about 45 minutes in. Then i realized i was on my 7 th or 8 th exercise for triceps alone! Lmfao

When i came home i had another whey shake followed by 10 eggs (5 egg whites and 5 regular eggs) and 3 slices of toast.

I also found my last log off my last run with igf lr3, des, and peg mgf.

This is the run i received the most benefit (about a quarter inch in my biceps).

What i found is that on the days i was using des i was light on the lr3 (like Monday 15 pre and 30-50 post). I also found from the logs thay my post lr3 was always at least an hour after my workout.

My des was always at least 100mcg. Usually it was always 209mcfs (hence the growth in my biceps).

On days when i didn't use des i would use 30 lr3 pre and 50 lr3 post (slightly higher then when using it along with des)

They're were a few occasions where i used lr3 strictly post at 30 or 50

The only other key component i don't have now is the peg mgf which i dosed at 200-400mcg on off days (days following training).

I think this was the hidden gem in my success with all lr3 possibly stopping the proper introduction of mgf post workout. I also think my high dose of des in key muscle groups (biceps) was key.

I'm ordering some peg mgf today to run the same protocol. Just wanted to share the method. This was by far the most beneficial run I've ever had with igf.

Btw - J, is carbs the only issue pre workout? If so i can eat a granola bar with 18 grams of carbs also. My shake with milk contains 14 grams of carbs. How long after i eat should i pin? How long before my workout should i pin?

Any form of carbs preworkout will help. Sip your intra workout whey isolate, BCAA's, etc throughout the workout and you'll be good. I usually have around 80 grams of carbs preworkout from brown rice, plus egg whites and turkey breast, veggies. I like a well rounded preworkout meal. During the workout I have protein powder, oats, BCAA'a, and L-glutamine.
I notice people talk about using EAA's these days. I didn't see EAA powder at the vitamin shoppe.

I pin immediately after my preworkout meal and leave for the gym which takes me a half hour to get to.

Looking to add some t to this. I'm using 100 cyp weekly for trt. Looking for showing that has the lowest chance of converting to estrogen.

I like a mix of all 3 forms of AAS derivatives:
Test prop(test derivative)
Masteron(DHT derivative)
Npp(progesterone derivative)

Masteron lowers estrogen better than nolvadex, but not so much as to cause a negative impact.

Any form of carbs preworkout will help. Sip your intra workout whey isolate, BCAA's, etc throughout the workout and you'll be good. I usually have around 80 grams of carbs preworkout from brown rice, plus egg whites and turkey breast, veggies. I like a well rounded preworkout meal. During the workout I have protein powder, oats, BCAA'a, and L-glutamine.
I notice people talk about using EAA's these days. I didn't see EAA powder at the vitamin shoppe.

I pin immediately after my preworkout meal and leave for the gym which takes me a half hour to get to.

Thanks brother

I like a mix of all 3 forms of AAS derivatives:
Test prop(test derivative)
Masteron(DHT derivative)
Npp(progesterone derivative)

Masteron lowers estrogen better than nolvadex, but not so much as to cause a negative impact.

How much do you dose?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner