over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

highest igf-1 with peptides

Becomea10

Registered
I have seen cauthens score of 617 with 15mg cjc-1295 a week for 3 weeks, but what is the highest igf-1 score someone has gotten through peptides?

I have seen cauthens score of 617 with 15mg cjc-1295 a week for 3 weeks, but what is the highest igf-1 score someone has gotten through peptides?

That's the highest score I've seen too. He was taking cjcDAC, 25mgmk677 twice a day, and ghrp2, and pramipexole. He went all out.
The highest serum HGH score I've seen was in the 30's on ghrp2/cjc no dac via subQ injection.
I'd like to see what hexarelin or ghrp2 stacked with cjc no dac test at when administered intravenously with blood drawn at 30 minutes. Studies show crazy high peaks of 70+.

^^^ was there any diff in #'s for peptides shot IM v.s. SubQ that you have seen? If I.V. Produces higher results I would think IM would produce higher than SubQ no?

^^^ was there any diff in #'s for peptides shot IM v.s. SubQ that you have seen? If I.V. Produces higher results I would think IM would produce higher than SubQ no?

I've never seen anyone test GH peptides intramuscularly here via blood work.

Wouldn't it make sense if IV caused a higher spike then IM would be 2nd followed by subQ. Kinda how Hgh does.

Wouldn't it make sense if IV caused a higher spike then IM would be 2nd followed by subQ. Kinda how Hgh does.

I found this interesting study comparing HGH iv vs. subQ inject:

Bioavailability and bioactivity of intravenous vs subcutaneous infusion of growth hormone in GH-deficient patients.
Randomized controlled trial
Laursen T, et al. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 1996.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: The bioavailability of GH immunoreactive serum concentrations is reduced following subcutaneous (s.c.) as compared with intravenous (i.v.) administration. Whether this difference also translates into a different biological activity remains to be investigated. The aim of the present study was to evaluate the short-term metabolic effects of GH following i.v. and s.c. delivery.

DESIGN AND MEASUREMENTS: In a cross-over design 10 GH-deficient patients were randomized to receive GH (0.03 microgram (0.1 mU/kg/min) as a continuous i.v. or s.c. infusion for 39 hours on two different occasions. Preceding each study GH therapy was discontinued for 5 days. Serum profiles of GH, IGF-I, IGF-II, IGF binding protein 3 (IGFBP-3), insulin, glucose and non-esterified fatty acids (NEFA) were recorded during the studies. Serum GH was measured by a polyclonal radio-immunoassay (RIA) and by a double monoclonal immunofluorimetric assay (DELFIA).

RESULTS: Higher mean integrated values (AUC) of serum GH (mU/l) were obtained with i.v. GH delivery [47.4 +/- 5.1 (i.v.), 33.3 +/- 3.0 (s.c.), P < 0.05]. The two GH assays showed qualitatively similar results, but higher mean GH concentrations were measured by RIA following both s.c. (P < 0.001) and i.v. infusion (P < 0.001). Serum IGF-I levels displayed different patterns following i.v. and s.c. GH infusion (P < 0.05 by ANOVA) and mean IGF-I levels (micrograms/l) were lower following s.c. GH infusion [159.5 +/- 21.8 (s.c.), 185.2 +/- 27.7 (i.v.), P = 0.002]. Serum IGF-II levels were unaffected by short-term GH treatment and by the route of GH administration. Serum IGFBP-3 levels increased in response to GH administration (P < 0.001), irrespective of route (P = 0.76). The IGF-I/IGFBP-3 molar ratio increased significantly following GH administration (P < 0.001), and a higher ratio was obtained following i.v. infusion (P < 0.005). Subcutaneous GH infusion resulted in significantly lower mean levels of serum NEFA (P < 0.02), whereas similar mean levels of serum insulin (P = 0.54), blood glucose (P = 0.24), energy expenditure (P = 0.13), and respiratory exchange ratio (P = 0.09) were observed on the two occasions.

CONCLUSIONS: A reduced bioavailability of s.c. as compared with i.v. administered GH has been recorded with two independent GH assays, and this was also accompanied by a significant, albeit modest, reduction in biological activity.

So it's saying igf levels were lower after subQ vs IV. I always thought it was the opposite.

I think some guys have seen some nice results from MK-677, especially stacked with CJC-DAC.

My last bloodwork on 10mg MK for eight weeks was not impressive however. I'll try to stick with 25mg the next time I run it.

I've never seen anyone test GH peptides intramuscularly here via blood work.

I've shot 2iu's of GH (humatrope) IV, bloods done 45 min after at 80 gh serums

never did peps though just because i don't trust chinese peps in my veins, i was tempted tough

I know. I always heard the same as you. This surprised me.

This is because iv infusion is not the same as shooting gh iv in bolus, you need to keep gh levels elevated. You need to shoot gh iv every 3h to keep gh serums elevated, this will give higher IGF-1 levels due to 100% bioavailability vs subq which isn't 100%

Last edited:

never did peps though just because i don't trust chinese peps in my veins, i was tempted tough

This is because iv infusion is not the same as shooting gh iv in bolus, you need to keep gh levels elevated. You need to shoot gh iv every 3h to keep gh serums elevated, this will give higher IGF-1 levels due to 100% bioavailability vs subq which isn't 100%

So if you only shoot gh 2x per day would you say your better off sticking to IM or SubQ vs IV?

Good info. Thank you for explaining this.
I just ordered HGH. I think I'll administer it iv 3-4x/day, EOD only to avoid insulin resistance. 3-4 high peaked HGH bursts lasting a couple hours each is what I'm looking for. I did HGH everyday for 8 months via IM and subQ administration, plus insulin, and ended up with prediabetic levels of fasted blood glucose.
I'm trying to prevent this issue again.

Then on alternate days I'll use Ipamorelin, and mod grf(1-29) 4x/day, or ghrp2/mod 4x/day. EOD use will prevent any recetor downgrade.

Last edited:
I just ordered HGH. I think I'll administer it iv 3-4x/day, EOD only to avoid insulin resistance. 3-4 high peaked HGH bursts lasting a couple hours each is what I'm looking for. I did HGH everyday for 8 months via IM and subQ administration, plus insulin, and ended up with prediabetic levels of fasted blood glucose.

Then on alternate days I'll use Ipamorelin, and mod grf(1-29) 4x/day, or ghrp2/mod 4x/day. EOD use will prevent any recetor downgrade.

There's an interesting thread going on in the main forum where MassiveG is talking about huge doses 18iu E3D as opposed to 6iu three days straight was far superior

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...herrnon-ry-can-you-elaborate-gh-question.html

This will be interesting. Maybe you should still do a ghrp/ghrh shot before the gh to take advantage of the synergy. Maybe even really low like only 50mcg of each.

This will be interesting. Maybe you should still do a ghrp/ghrh shot before the gh to take advantage of the synergy. Maybe even really low like only 50mcg of each.

That's what I did in the past but this time I want to see if the peptides work better with the day off in between to keep sensitivity up. I'm just curious to try it a different way than I previously have.

So if you only shoot gh 2x per day would you say your better off sticking to IM or SubQ vs IV?

yes there is a couple studies on this, unfortunately i lost them, it is a study comparing 2x bolus IV HGH, 8x bolus IV HGH, and continuous infusion IV 24/h.

The 8x bolus IV and continuous infusion showed comparable IGF-1 elevations while the 2x bolus IV injections showed significantly lower IGF-1 elevations.

I was shooting it 2h after a meal, 1h before a meal 6-8x a day, sometimes more depending if i woke up to piss at night, and sometimes i'd take a slin pin to the gym and shoot it right before training to get an extra gh spike. It was hectic, to be honest i don't think the extra benefit is worth it + the amount of times pinning your vein cannot be healthy (8x a day, 56x a week), maybe short term.

I will say though there was ABSOLUTELY a HUGE difference in BF loss, my gh levels were probably elevated quite a bit all day long from shooting iv and getting the huge spikes.
The side effects were also way more pronounced, mainly the joint pain, and tiredness, I could literally sleep every hour of the day just by closing my eyes and it felt like i had 80 year old joints in the gym...

edit: wow thank god for iCloud, it saved my bookmarks

Pulsatile versus continuous intravenous administration of growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient patients: effects on circulating insulin-like growth ... - PubMed - NCBI

I think you will like the 3-4x IV dose hgh, i was on IV HGH 4-5x a day for almost 5 months with insulin 5-6x a week on training days (pre/post) only and had no blood glucose issues.

I reluctantly switched to Subq (4-5x a day) just to see if there would be a difference, i ended up with high fasted blood glucose after 2 months.
Same injection protocol just changed the administration method.

Last edited:
yes there is a couple studies on this, unfortunately i lost them, it is a study comparing 2x bolus IV HGH, 8x bolus IV HGH, and continuous infusion IV 24/h.

The 8x bolus IV and continuous infusion showed comparable IGF-1 elevations while the 2x bolus IV injections showed significantly lower IGF-1 elevations.

I was shooting it 2h after a meal, 1h before a meal 6-8x a day, sometimes more depending if i woke up to piss at night, and sometimes i'd take a slin pin to the gym and shoot it right before training to get an extra gh spike. It was hectic, to be honest i don't think the extra benefit is worth it + the amount of times pinning your vein cannot be healthy (8x a day, 56x a week), maybe short term.

I will say though there was ABSOLUTELY a HUGE difference in BF loss, my gh levels were probably elevated quite a bit all day long from shooting iv and getting the huge spikes.
The side effects were also way more pronounced, mainly the joint pain, and tiredness, I could literally sleep every hour of the day just by closing my eyes and it felt like i had 80 year old joints in the gym...

Pulsatile versus continuous intravenous administration of growth hormone (GH) in GH-deficient patients: effects on circulating insulin-like growth ... - PubMed - NCBI

I think you will like the 3-4x IV dose hgh, i was on IV HGH 4-5x a day for almost 5 months with insulin 5-6x a week on training days (pre/post) only and had no blood glucose issues.

I reluctantly switched to Subq (4-5x a day) just to see if there would be a difference, i ended up with high fasted blood glucose after 2 months.

This is what I needed to hear. Thank you for posting this. That's surprising the insulin didn't mess up blood glucose. I'm looking forward to this experiment now.
I'm still torn on whether or not I will inject ghrp2/mod grf 10-20 minutes before iv'ing the HGH.

Great info. So IV administration resulted in higher igf and no affects on slin resistance while subq made you slin resistant?

I've always thought GH was the main issue causing bbers to go diabetic. Slin is actually reasonably safe unless you abuse the crap out of it. My fasted BG was highest taking 5iu generic GH subq. I never tried it using another method. I personally wouldn't do IV but I wonder how IM compares. Thoughts?

Great info. So IV administration resulted in higher igf and no affects on slin resistance while subq made you slin resistant?

I've always thought GH was the main issue causing bbers to go diabetic. Slin is actually reasonably safe unless you abuse the crap out of it. My fasted BG was highest taking 5iu generic GH subq. I never tried it using another method. I personally wouldn't do IV but I wonder how IM compares. Thoughts?

HGH will mess up fasting blood glucose more than slin over time. Obviously they both can mess it up but you have more chance going diabetic with hgh. But it's common sense to have breaks and not overdo things then no one should be having issues. Guys would have to abuse either and be a bit stupid to cause serious issues.

I always find it interesting how many guys take loads of hgh and they don't even realize it's effect on blood glucose etc. Guys taking 10IU ed for a year and are surprised of it's negative effects. I can understand in many ways though as online hgh has almost be advertised as healthy over the years. Then you hear about it's youth promoting properties. Obviously that's at low doses and it can have great effects especially for older users. But hgh's negatives on health are not really mentioned much. But slin on the other hand has so much bullshit posted about it. Many newbies I come across almost think if they take a small amount and are not diabetic they could die or go into a coma etc. In many ways slin is the bodybuilders secret across many of the more newbie boards. You can't even mention slin on those boards without guys thinking you are super hardcore :eek:

For guys wanting the highest igf-1 score I would recommend hgh and as much of it as you can afford. Obviously that is just thinking about igf-1 and not health but everyone should be smart with their drug usage. Things like mk-677 and cjc-dac will only add to results. But for igf-1 numbers the more hgh the better. I wouldn't go iv ever either but can understand why people would try it if sheer effect was their main objective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131