over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF-1 lr3 for mass gains purposes

Ciliner

Newbies
Hello!

I found this amazing forum looking for info about peptides, and it shows very very interesting!

I've never used roids, prohormones or something like this. I'm 40 years old, 20 years training with irons, and now would try some little help to push my genetics with peptides.

As I read, with IGF-1 lr3 I can obtain fastest results that with HGH. I would like to gain 13lbs of lean mass in 6 months. Is it affordable?

And in terms of health and well being, it can help to sleep better?

13lb? Lol no

Both only will make new cells. Synergy between them and aas is how we gain that kind of weight if it's lean body mass. Igf1 and gh make new cells and aas grow them quick. Gh and igf1 alone won't do that they'll just make new cells.

13lb? Lol no

Both only will make new cells. Synergy between them and aas is how we gain that kind of weight if it's lean body mass. Igf1 and gh make new cells and aas grow them quick. Gh and igf1 alone won't do that they'll just make new cells.

But I'll experience a before and after?

But I'll experience a before and after?

Yes, especially being 40 but it won't be anything drastic without AAS and peptides and GH take a long time to see the visual effects on AAS if you're off its gonna take even longer.

Honestly if you're looking to grow get some test and AI. Start there then add in more advanced stuff like GH and IGF.

You can gain a few lbs on igf1lr3. I'd use it preworkout with carbs pre, intra, and post training. Push the weights as heavy as possible on the last sets of an exercises and then add drop sets to really pump the muscle full of nutrients. Aim for 4-6 sets minimum an exercise is what I would do.

You won't make any spectacular gains without AAS like Slr mentioned. But you can get leaner and pack on a few lbs using GH/igf since igf is anabolic. They will help you stay leaner too while bulking up.

If you don't want to take the AAS plunge yet, I would do something like run GH prebed every night and use igf1lr3 in 4 week cycles preworkout. In 6 months you'd probably build a very nice physique if nutrition is on point.

Don't use GH pre bed. That's when your greatest natural pulses take place use early in the day or around workout time shot IM

Don't use GH pre bed. That's when your greatest natural pulses take place use early in the day or around workout time shot IM

Your body releases a natural pulse post training as well so your logic is flawed here. When you are shooting exogenous hormones why would you care about the natural pulse? I wouldn't.

Plus after you disrupt the natural process by injecting exogenous HGH and elevating somatostatin levels what makes you think this natural pulse will occur? GH is active for hours.

Last edited:
Your body releases a natural pulse post training as well so your logic is flawed here. When you are shooting exogenous hormones why would you care about the natural pulse? I wouldn't.

Plus after you disrupt the natural process by injecting exogenous HGH and elevating somatostatin levels what makes you think this natural pulse will occur? GH is active for hours.

If shot IM it's active for 8-16 hours depends on where in the body. Legs have high blood flow so closer to 8 hours. Shoulders have less so closer to 16 hours. You do produce a big one post training which is why I think the use of of a somatostain inhibitor is a good idea if on exo gh. Time it 15-20min before ending your training so that somatostain will be suppressed once you're done training and you'll still be able to pulse. I'm trying to make the most out of endo and exo. Maximize the results using the least.

Thx for all your comments, mates.

After the gym I take 30 or 40 min at least to arrive my home. Is it too late for the post-workout dose?

HGH is unfortunately too expensive for my pocket, for this reason I chose the peptides. Do you think I’ll get better results by combining several peptides like Ipamorelin+CJC-1295+IGF-1 lr3?
(Still cheaper than taking hgh quality.)

And finally and very importantly, what worries me are fakes… I have some sources but don’t know if they are really legitimate. One of them are selling IGF-1 lr3 yet reconstituted with aa.

If shot IM it's active for 8-16 hours depends on where in the body. Legs have high blood flow so closer to 8 hours. Shoulders have less so closer to 16 hours. You do produce a big one post training which is why I think the use of of a somatostain inhibitor is a good idea if on exo gh. Time it 15-20min before ending your training so that somatostain will be suppressed once you're done training and you'll still be able to pulse. I'm trying to make the most out of endo and exo. Maximize the results using the least.

The natural process is disturbed once you inject the exogenous hormone. Your assumption is that the body is still performing as usual (naturally) which is far from the truth in my opinion.

The natural process is disturbed once you inject the exogenous hormone. Your assumption is that the body is still performing as usual (naturally) which is far from the truth in my opinion.

I agree on disruption. No doubt about it. Which is why timing is very important. Like anyone who shoots ghrps/ghrh pre gh shot timing is very important and makes it way more complicated than it should be. It you're trying to utilize ghrp/ghrh, somatostain inhibitor, gh, mk677. Your timing has to be on point or else it won't work. Only one way to test it to see if it will work. Blood work but even that has to be timed correctly. Dat has the ghrp/ghrh followed by gh protocol. But he also does warn that too much suppression of somatostain isn't good due to its other roles in the body.

Thx for all your comments, mates.

After the gym I take 30 or 40 min at least to arrive my home. Is it too late for the post-workout dose?

HGH is unfortunately too expensive for my pocket, for this reason I chose the peptides. Do you think I’ll get better results by combining several peptides like Ipamorelin+CJC-1295+IGF-1 lr3?
(Still cheaper than taking hgh quality.)

And finally and very importantly, what worries me are fakes… I have some sources but don’t know if they are really legitimate. One of them are selling IGF-1 lr3 yet reconstituted with aa.

Somebody?

Would be better to bring it with you. Loaded in slin pin kept in a cooler or with cold packs. Igf1 lr3 I wouldn't inject post workout I'd do it 8hrs post. Go I'm with it.

Thx mate.

For reasons of time I will do better in the morning. There is a big difference?

Thx mate.

For reasons of time I will do better in the morning. There is a big difference?

You can shoot lr3 in morning just make sure your post workout time is about 8hrs away. With Ipam/mod it's shooting 4-6x a day would be ideal very unreasonable though. I've done 3-4 with ghrp2/mod. Don't mix the lr3 and ipam/mod in same slin pin.

Am, pre, post, night would be good for ipam/mod.

Thx again.

I'm not sure if I will get any benefit to adding Ipamorelin and other peptides, for now I'll use only IGF-1 LR3.

Can I mention sources to know if they are legitimate?

Thx again.

I'm not sure if I will get any benefit to adding Ipamorelin and other peptides, for now I'll use only IGF-1 LR3.

Can I mention sources to know if they are legitimate?

I use a non sponsor and the other is human grade private and cost too much. But I heard the place that Rambo reps is good too. Click the hyperlink in his signature. 50RSFRIEND

Last edited:
Does anyone know the difference between humatrope by Lilly and the different colored hgh 191aa tops on napsgear if any? I have taken humatrope but the 191aa which from what I have read is suppose to be identical seems to be too cheap.. Worth buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think about Turinabol while cycling with IGF-1 lr3?

Any additional AAS would be beneficial... I would take orals 30-60 minutes pre workout and LR3 15 minutes pre workout.

Also have a good high protein/high carb shake during your workout

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828