over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide for stamina buildup?

chgolatin2

Registered
Hey guys, is there a peptide that helps with building up your stamina? I'm into mix martial arts/bjj/judo/boxing but I have to admit that I am no spring chicken. Working my job and other adult responsibilities really got the best of me... Oh and lets not forget that a divorce really did me in too. But I am back on my feet again so thats a plus.

I am doing 2iu's of hgh at the moment per day, I know that's not much but at higher levels my joings especially on my hands were hurting, this is some strong shit, so even since I reduced the dose I've been doing fairly ok. Was on 100mg of test per week as well but due to highly sensitive nipple pains and inflamation I stopped doing test...

Seems that I have to pre load my body with nolva or exemestane before getting on any form of Test for anti aging... :rolleyes::eek:

I appreciate the help~ Thanks!

A metabolic study of the PPARδ agonist GW501516 for enhancing running endurance in Kunming mice.
Chen W, et al. Sci Rep. 2015.

Abstract

Exercise can increase peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-δ (PPARδ) expression in skeletal muscle. PPARδ regulates muscle metabolism and reprograms muscle fibre types to enhance running endurance. This study utilized metabolomic profiling to examine the effects of GW501516, a PPARδ agonist, on running endurance in mice. While training alone increased the exhaustive running performance, GW501516 treatment enhanced running endurance and the proportion of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH)-positive muscle fibres in both trained and untrained mice. Furthermore, increased levels of intermediate metabolites and key enzymes in fatty acid oxidation pathways were observed following training and/or treatment. Training alone increased serum inositol, glucogenic amino acids, and branch chain amino acids. However, GW501516 increased serum galactose and β-hydroxybutyrate, independent of training. Additionally, GW501516 alone raised serum unsaturated fatty acid levels, especially polyunsaturated fatty acids, but levels increased even more when combined with training. These findings suggest that mechanisms behind enhanced running capacity are not identical for GW501516 and training. Training increases energy availability by promoting catabolism of proteins, and gluconeogenesis, whereas GW501516 enhances specific consumption of fatty acids and reducing glucose utilization.

10-20mg GW-501516 before training is said to increase endurance according to those who have posted experimenting with it here.

Like JJ mentioned GW-501516 is well known for increasing endurance. A member here who does mixed martial arts swears by it. Several others have messaged me saying similar things. I personally only tried it once long ago and didn't notice anything, wasn't sure if it was legitimate or not to be honest. I have some now that I will try soon enough.

AICAR and GW1516 together, enhanced endurance and magic fat burning

What does the AICAR add to it, I've seen this synergy mentioned a few times, how are the 2 properly combined as I have the GW already on the way, primarily for fat loss as well as increasing HDL.

AICAR and GW1516 together, enhanced endurance and magic fat burning

Never heard of AICAR, have to look into it!~ any information on it from members to post? Thanks

Never heard of AICAR, have to look into it!~ any information on it from members to post? Thanks

a cut and paste but hope it helps

AICAR, aminoimidazole carboxamide ribonucleotide, acts as an agonist to AMP-activated protein kinase; AMP-activated protein kinase, also known as AMPK, is an enzyme with an important role in cellular homeostasis and energy regulation.[1] AMPK acts through a variety of means to ultimately stimulate liver fatty oxidation, ketogenesis, beta-cell modulation of insulin secretion, and other functions within the body. AICAR has been shown to stimulate glucose uptake and reduce apoptosis by reducing reactive oxygen compounds within cells.[2][3]

In a breakthrough study in 2008, Narkar et al of the Salk Institute discovered that AICAR significantly improves the performance of mice in endurance-type exercise by converting fast-twitch muscle fibers to the more energy-efficient, fat-burning, slow-twitch type. They also found that AICAR and GW1516, when given to "sedentary" mice, activated 40% of the genes that were turned on when mice were given GW1516 and made to exercise. As a result a publicity storm about "exercise pills" and "exercise in a pill" ensued. The World Anti-Doping Agency now lists both compounds on their prohibited list (since 2009), and the lead researcher of the breakthrough study cooperated in providing data to make possible a urinalysis test to detect AICAR.[4][5]

AICAR has a number of other experimental/clinical and research chemical uses as it is expressed in a variety of tissue types. Bai et al found that "data demonstrate that AICAR-initiated AMPK activation may represent a promising alternative to our current approaches to suppressing intestinal inflammation in IBD."[6]

Guo et al found "results suggest[ing] a mechanism by which AICAR inhibits the proliferation of EGFRvIII expressing glioblastomas and point toward a potential therapeutic strategy for targeting EGFR-activated cancers."[7]

An original study by Pold et al offers additional hope that AICAR could offer important treatment potential for humans:

Five-week-old, pre-diabetic ZDF rats underwent daily treadmill running or AICAR treatment over an 8-week period and were compared with an untreated group. In contrast to the untreated, both the exercised and AICAR-treated rats did not develop hyperglycemia during the intervention period. Whole-body insulin sensitivity, as assessed by a hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp at the end of the intervention period, was markedly increased in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals compared with the untreated ZDF rats (P < 0.01). In addition, pancreatic beta-cell morphology was almost normal in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals, indicating that chronic AMPK activation in vivo might preserve beta-cell function. Our results suggest that activation of AMPK may represent a therapeutic approach to improve insulin action and prevent a decrease in beta-cell function associated with type 2 diabetes.[8]

Cititations:
[1]Corton JM, Gillespie JG, Hawley SA, Hardie DG. "5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside. A specific method for activating AMP-activated protein kinase in intact cells?". Eur. J. Biochem. 229 (2): 558–65. 1995.
[2]Lemieux K, Konrad D, Klip A, Marette A. "The AMP-activated protein kinase activator AICAR does not induce GLUT4 translocation to transverse tubules but stimulates glucose uptake and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases alpha and beta in skeletal muscle". Faseb J. 17 (12): 1658–65. 2003.
[3]Kim JE, Kim YW, Lee IK, Kim JY, Kang YJ, Park SY. "AMP-activated protein kinase activation by
5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide-1-beta-D-ribofuranoside (AICAR) inhibits palmitate-induced endothelial cell apoptosis through reactive oxygen species suppression". J. Pharmacol. Sci. 106 (3): 394–403. 2008.
[4]Narkar VA, Downes M, Yu RT, Embler E, Wang YX, Banayo E, Mihaylova MM, Nelson MC, Zou Y, Juguilon H, Kang H, Shaw RJ, Evans RM. "AMPK and PPARdelta agonists are exercise mimetics". Cell 134 (3): 405–15. 2008. [5]WADA 2009 Prohibited List: WADA PROHIBITED LIST PDF (PDF Document).
[6]Bai A, Yong M, Ma Y, Ma A, Weiss C, Guan Q, Bernstein C, Peng Z. Novel Anti-Inflammatory Action of 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside with protective effect in DSS-induced acute and chronic colitis. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010 Mar 17.
[7]Guo D, Hildebrandt IJ, Prins RM, Soto H, Mazzotta MM, Dang J, Czernin J, Shyy JY, Watson AD, Phelps M, Radu CG, Cloughesy TF, Mischel PS. The AMPK agonist AICAR inhibits the growth of EGFRvIII-expressing glioblastomas by inhibiting lipogenesis.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Aug 4;106(31):12932-7.
[8]Pold R, Jensen LS, Jessen N, Buhl ES, Schmitz O, Flyvbjerg A, Fujii N, Goodyear LJ, Gotfredsen CF, Brand CL, Lund S. Long-term AICAR administration and exercise prevents diabetes in ZDF rats. Diabetes. 2005 Apr;54(4):928-34.

a cut and paste but hope it helps

AICAR, aminoimidazole carboxamide ribonucleotide, acts as an agonist to AMP-activated protein kinase; AMP-activated protein kinase, also known as AMPK, is an enzyme with an important role in cellular homeostasis and energy regulation.[1] AMPK acts through a variety of means to ultimately stimulate liver fatty oxidation, ketogenesis, beta-cell modulation of insulin secretion, and other functions within the body. AICAR has been shown to stimulate glucose uptake and reduce apoptosis by reducing reactive oxygen compounds within cells.[2][3]

In a breakthrough study in 2008, Narkar et al of the Salk Institute discovered that AICAR significantly improves the performance of mice in endurance-type exercise by converting fast-twitch muscle fibers to the more energy-efficient, fat-burning, slow-twitch type. They also found that AICAR and GW1516, when given to "sedentary" mice, activated 40% of the genes that were turned on when mice were given GW1516 and made to exercise. As a result a publicity storm about "exercise pills" and "exercise in a pill" ensued. The World Anti-Doping Agency now lists both compounds on their prohibited list (since 2009), and the lead researcher of the breakthrough study cooperated in providing data to make possible a urinalysis test to detect AICAR.[4][5]

AICAR has a number of other experimental/clinical and research chemical uses as it is expressed in a variety of tissue types. Bai et al found that "data demonstrate that AICAR-initiated AMPK activation may represent a promising alternative to our current approaches to suppressing intestinal inflammation in IBD."[6]

Guo et al found "results suggest[ing] a mechanism by which AICAR inhibits the proliferation of EGFRvIII expressing glioblastomas and point toward a potential therapeutic strategy for targeting EGFR-activated cancers."[7]

An original study by Pold et al offers additional hope that AICAR could offer important treatment potential for humans:

Five-week-old, pre-diabetic ZDF rats underwent daily treadmill running or AICAR treatment over an 8-week period and were compared with an untreated group. In contrast to the untreated, both the exercised and AICAR-treated rats did not develop hyperglycemia during the intervention period. Whole-body insulin sensitivity, as assessed by a hyperinsulinemic-euglycemic clamp at the end of the intervention period, was markedly increased in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals compared with the untreated ZDF rats (P < 0.01). In addition, pancreatic beta-cell morphology was almost normal in the exercised and AICAR-treated animals, indicating that chronic AMPK activation in vivo might preserve beta-cell function. Our results suggest that activation of AMPK may represent a therapeutic approach to improve insulin action and prevent a decrease in beta-cell function associated with type 2 diabetes.[8]

Cititations:
[1]Corton JM, Gillespie JG, Hawley SA, Hardie DG. "5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside. A specific method for activating AMP-activated protein kinase in intact cells?". Eur. J. Biochem. 229 (2): 558–65. 1995.
[2]Lemieux K, Konrad D, Klip A, Marette A. "The AMP-activated protein kinase activator AICAR does not induce GLUT4 translocation to transverse tubules but stimulates glucose uptake and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinases alpha and beta in skeletal muscle". Faseb J. 17 (12): 1658–65. 2003.
[3]Kim JE, Kim YW, Lee IK, Kim JY, Kang YJ, Park SY. "AMP-activated protein kinase activation by
5-aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide-1-beta-D-ribofuranoside (AICAR) inhibits palmitate-induced endothelial cell apoptosis through reactive oxygen species suppression". J. Pharmacol. Sci. 106 (3): 394–403. 2008.
[4]Narkar VA, Downes M, Yu RT, Embler E, Wang YX, Banayo E, Mihaylova MM, Nelson MC, Zou Y, Juguilon H, Kang H, Shaw RJ, Evans RM. "AMPK and PPARdelta agonists are exercise mimetics". Cell 134 (3): 405–15. 2008. [5]WADA 2009 Prohibited List: WADA PROHIBITED LIST PDF (PDF Document).
[6]Bai A, Yong M, Ma Y, Ma A, Weiss C, Guan Q, Bernstein C, Peng Z. Novel Anti-Inflammatory Action of 5-Aminoimidazole-4-carboxamide ribonucleoside with protective effect in DSS-induced acute and chronic colitis. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2010 Mar 17.
[7]Guo D, Hildebrandt IJ, Prins RM, Soto H, Mazzotta MM, Dang J, Czernin J, Shyy JY, Watson AD, Phelps M, Radu CG, Cloughesy TF, Mischel PS. The AMPK agonist AICAR inhibits the growth of EGFRvIII-expressing glioblastomas by inhibiting lipogenesis.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2009 Aug 4;106(31):12932-7.
[8]Pold R, Jensen LS, Jessen N, Buhl ES, Schmitz O, Flyvbjerg A, Fujii N, Goodyear LJ, Gotfredsen CF, Brand CL, Lund S. Long-term AICAR administration and exercise prevents diabetes in ZDF rats. Diabetes. 2005 Apr;54(4):928-34.

Thanks brother~:headbang:

Curious, how do cycle Aicar and GW? Do you do it everyday/EOD, weekly. How much per injection, etc.

GW isn't a cheap peptide~ Thanks guys :headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner