advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Extremely Delayed Post Injection Bump/Abscess?

matt_b89

Newbies
I had started a cjc back in January and had injected sub q around my belly button. I discontinued it along with the mk 6 as I was feeling extremely fatigued. 6 months later I'm getting large and somewhat painful bumps that are warm to the touch. They have been there for about a month now and are showing no signs of going away. I didn't have these originally. Should I go to the Dr. and get an antibiotic or have it drained?

I had started a cjc back in January and had injected sub q around my belly button. I discontinued it along with the mk 6 as I was feeling extremely fatigued. 6 months later I'm getting large and somewhat painful bumps that are warm to the touch. They have been there for about a month now and are showing no signs of going away. I didn't have these originally. Should I go to the Dr. and get an antibiotic or have it drained?

The literature on cjcDAC shows site swelling as a common side effect of the peptide. I inject all subQ injects off the side of my hip a couple inches below my waistline so it's in an area that no one notices.
Are you using cjcDAC that was reconstituted back in January? If so, I would think it has gone bad. CjcDAC is a long chain amino acid so it's not going to remain stable for too long.
I have knots in my glutes from various AAS and other fat burning injects that have been there for months. Some take a long time to go away.
You could have a doctor check it out. He can tell you if it's swollen tissue or a sterile abcyst.
I hate going to doctors. I had an infection in my right bicep from injecting mct oil. I had to drain it of blood and puss 5 times so that it has finally about gone away. It took 3 1/2 months to heal. Each time I drained it, it improved.
My guess is yours is swollen tissue that got severely irritated. I had that in my abdomen from myostatin hmp. It hurt like hell for a month. It eventually went away.

That's definitely odd. You can go to the doctor don't tell them you injected anything just say you have a lump back in January you nicked the skin and had a minor cut there. Can say from razor (shaving) brushing up by accident against an uneven surface. What ever the case.

The literature on cjcDAC shows site swelling as a common side effect of the peptide. I inject all subQ injects off the side of my hip a couple inches below my waistline so it's in an area that no one notices.
Are you using cjcDAC that was reconstituted back in January? If so, I would think it has gone bad. CjcDAC is a long chain amino acid so it's not going to remain stable for too long.
I have knots in my glutes from various AAS and other fat burning injects that have been there for months. Some take a long time to go away.
You could have a doctor check it out. He can tell you if it's swollen tissue or a sterile abcyst.
I hate going to doctors. I had an infection in my right bicep from injecting mct oil. I had to drain it of blood and puss 5 times so that it has finally about gone away. It took 3 1/2 months to heal. Each time I drained it, it improved.
My guess is yours is swollen tissue that got severely irritated. I had that in my abdomen from myostatin hmp. It hurt like hell for a month. It eventually went away.
Hey mate thanks for sharing this information of your experiences, i found it very helpful in understanding that i will now throw 18 ml of shit MCT
oil based gear away.
I never had an issue with GSO, now i recently injected 0.7ml in the left tricep of MCT Sustanon that became swollen and infected for 1 week.
Synthol is made of MCT oil , Benzol Alcohol and Lidocaine, explains a lot about the duration of the swell which i’m not prepared to put up with.

I would rather pin Primobolan which has castor oil as the carrier, and which doesn’t swell or infect like MCT, with me anyway.
Grapeseed oil rules.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity