YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's more important IGF-1 levels or GH serum test.

Sevn

Registered
I've recently seen alot HGH being tested and the GH serum being used whether it's good HGH or not, can't the HGH serum fluctuate alot and if the HGH serum even comes back high it doesn't mean how potent the HGH is right?

Why does nobody test IGF-1 levels?

Igf-1 levels are the way to go brother, igf-1 doesn't fluctuate as much and are a result of hGH.

Always do a baseline before testing, then afterward do your next test and compare, I heard that A lot of Chinese counterfeiters know how to manipulate gh serum.

IGF-1, you take HGH to raise IGF-1 levels as IGF-1 causes the increase in muscle mass. If you were testing different brands of HGH though you would want a GH serum test too to determine purity as GH peptides are often labeled as HGH and will raise IGF-1 levels but not GH serum.

Igf-1 levels are the way to go brother, igf-1 doesn't fluctuate as much and are a result of hGH.

Always do a baseline before testing, then afterward do your next test and compare, I heard that A lot of Chinese counterfeiters know how to manipulate gh serum.

Have to agree here. Igf serums are much more useful in my opinion.

Igf1. But you won't get a good reading until about 6 weeks into gh use or peptides. Takes time to elevate

Serum test seems to be used about 20 to 1 over the igf test.
Why not do both?

How many guys do you see getting high serums all the time and their physiques pretty much stay the same most of the year. Some of them get their igf-1 levels tested and they are at standard levels even when using fairly high doses of hgh. That will be a conversion issue in the body. Obviously there are many factors that come into play such as diet and training. Moreover I am not stating if igf-1 is high they will suddenly transform but I do think it is the most important out of the two in regards to effecting your physique for the better in the long run. Chronically high levels of IGF-1 will definitely contribute to overall growth etc.

As Raj stated though both numbers would be best but if I had to pick one it would be IGF-1. When testing HGH Serum GH is extremely important though.

Last edited:
How many guys do you see getting high serums all the time and their physiques pretty much stay the same most of the year. Some of them get their igf-1 levels tested and they are at standard levels even when using fairly high doses of hgh. That will be a conversion issue in the body. Obviously there are many factors that come into play such as diet and training. Moreover I am not stating if igf-1 is high they will suddenly transform but I do think it is the most important out of the two in regards to effecting your physique for the better in the long run. Chronically high levels of IGF-1 will definitely contribute to overall growth etc.

As Raj stated though both numbers would be best but if I had to pick one it would be IGF-1. When testing HGH Serum GH is extremely important though.
Mate we been speaking about this (getting my igf -1 tested)

what's the best time to do igf test blood draw ? early morning or it does not matter ? cheers

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I DO this igf-1 tests are the way to go, but the more I read into the GH Testing thread on the Sponsors section, the more I lean toward serum.

There are just FAR TOO MANY people who are running very high GH doses and when test their IGF, it's not showing. Obviously we don't know the reasons here (prolactin, tren, any nandrolone, liver function) but even those with low IGF scores say, "well I still feel like I've been getting good benefits off of my dosage."

I myself, don't know how to explain that. If the IGF score is low and you are still getting good results would it be BETTER if everything were functioning correctly and your 8iu dose actually led to higher IGF levels?

I suggest everyone go do some reading on that read, so damn interesting.
The reason I got into it is because I was running 6iu's ED during my last blast and had fairly low IGF levels—I was also running a Tren/Deca mix. Since then I've played back and forth with my bloodwork trying to find what the culprit is behind lower IGF numbers. BTW, I was running TP's black tops so they were VERY legit.

3IU + 12.5mg MK = 438 ng/mL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I DO this igf-1 tests are the way to go, but the more I read into the GH Testing thread on the Sponsors section, the more I lean toward serum.

There are just FAR TOO MANY people who are running very high GH doses and when test their IGF, it's not showing. Obviously we don't know the reasons here (prolactin, tren, any nandrolone, liver function) but even those with low IGF scores say, "well I still feel like I've been getting good benefits off of my dosage."

I myself, don't know how to explain that. If the IGF score is low and you are still getting good results would it be BETTER if everything were functioning correctly and your 8iu dose actually led to higher IGF levels?

The reason I got into it is because I was running 6iu's ED during my last blast and had fairly low IGF levels—I was also running a Tren/Deca mix. Since then I've played back and forth with my bloodwork trying to find what the culprit is behind lower IGF numbers. BTW, I was running TP's black tops so they were VERY legit.

A BIG part of the reason people often can't convert GH to IGF-1 efficiently is because they have a mineral or some other deficiency, such as zinc, etc. These substances are ESSENTIAL for maximizing IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as well as maximizing IGFBP-3 levels. IGFBP-3, although rarely mentioned on the boards, is a CRITICAL hormone for maximizing IGF-1 usability and half-life, as it not only serves as a the primary transporter of IGF-1 (bringing it directly to the muscle cells), but it greatly extends the half-life of IGF-1 in the body. Without optimizing IGFBP-3 levels, you cannot optimize IGF-1 bioavailability or half-life.

There are MANY factors which determine someone's IGF-1 levels and usability...NOT just how much GH the person is taking/producing. This narrow minded point of view is responsible for many of the poor lab tests we have seen from guys who are using good GH, as well as their lack of results.

This is PRECISELY why I formulated Somatozine the way I did, as it addresses all of these factors and more...and I have attached over 20 scientific, widely accepted references PROVING the importance of these factors and co-factors in maximizing IGF-1 production and usability. There are so many elements involved in this process that are just completely ignored/unknown by the vast majority of guys all over the boards.

If someone is going to spend $100's on injectable GH...or even $50+ on MK-677, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to ignore all these important factors and co-factors, especially when they can be addressed for a relatively small amount of money (in the case of Somatozine, you really aren't paying ANYTHING extra for this, as the cost is included in the product, which is already well below that of most regular MK products). Oh...and don't think that because you "follow a good diet" that you don't suffer from a lack of these factors/co-factors, as the research is abundantly CLEAR that the large majority...and ESPECIALLY bodybuilders/athletes, are the most likely of all to suffer from this. If anyone is interested in learning about the truth of this matter, just read the product description for Somatozine on the company website (on the product page). I explain in-depth why this stuff is important and how it works, along with huge amounts of accompanying scientific research confirming every word of it.

A BIG part of the reason people often can't convert GH to IGF-1 efficiently is because they have a mineral or some other deficiency, such as zinc, etc. These substances are ESSENTIAL for maximizing IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as well as maximizing IGFBP-3 levels. IGFBP-3, although rarely mentioned on the boards, is a CRITICAL hormone for maximizing IGF-1 usability and half-life, as it not only serves as a the primary transporter of IGF-1 (bringing it directly to the muscle cells), but it greatly extends the half-life of IGF-1 in the body. Without optimizing IGFBP-3 levels, you cannot optimize IGF-1 bioavailability or half-life.

There are MANY factors which determine someone's IGF-1 levels and usability...NOT just how much GH the person is taking/producing. This narrow minded point of view is responsible for many of the poor lab tests we have seen from guys who are using good GH, as well as their lack of results.

This is PRECISELY why I formulated Somatozine the way I did, as it addresses all of these factors and more...and I have attached over 20 scientific, widely accepted references PROVING the importance of these factors and co-factors in maximizing IGF-1 production and usability. There are so many elements involved in this process that are just completely ignored/unknown by the vast majority of guys all over the boards.

If someone is going to spend $100's on injectable GH...or even $50+ on MK-677, it makes absolutely ZERO sense to ignore all these important factors and co-factors, especially when they can be addressed for a relatively small amount of money (in the case of Somatozine, you really aren't paying ANYTHING extra for this, as the cost is included in the product, which is already well below that of most regular MK products). Oh...and don't think that because you "follow a good diet" that you don't suffer from a lack of these factors/co-factors, as the research is abundantly CLEAR that the large majority...and ESPECIALLY bodybuilders/athletes, are the most likely of all to suffer from this. If anyone is interested in learning about the truth of this matter, just read the product description for Somatozine on the company website (on the product page). I explain in-depth why this stuff is important and how it works, along with huge amounts of accompanying scientific research confirming every word of it.
What I would conclude from that is that GH serum tests are more important. Yes, people might get the timing wrong by a couple minutes, and then the results have a margin of error of a couple percent. But that's pretty much the only unobserved variable. If the GH serum test is good, then it's potential to increase IGF1 is also good, in 99% of the cases.

IGF1 blood tests, on the other hand, have a SHIT TON of unobserved variables. Did someone take baseline\final during PCT (when SERMs limit IGF1 production), what changed about their micronutrient status, liver health, androgen levels, etc.

What I would conclude from that is that GH serum tests are more important. Yes, people might get the timing wrong by a couple minutes, and then the results have a margin of error of a couple percent. But that's pretty much the only unobserved variable. If the GH serum test is good, then it's potential to increase IGF1 is also good, in 99% of the cases.

IGF1 blood tests, on the other hand, have a SHIT TON of unobserved variables. Did someone take baseline\final during PCT (when SERMs limit IGF1 production), what changed about their micronutrient status, liver health, androgen levels, etc.

Exactly my point. You're serum test will ALWAYS tell you if you are running legit stuff. But there are SEVERAL ways IGF-1 readings can be off.

Exactly my point. You're serum test will ALWAYS tell you if you are running legit stuff. But there are SEVERAL ways IGF-1 readings can be off.

x2

As I posted in 2016 I think IGF-1 is the most important number for results but as you guys posted so many things can skew results. Although the same can be said for hgh serums in one regard. Nevertheless if you have hgh and want to test it makes sense to do both but the hgh serum will at least let you know you should have a good product.

Mate we been speaking about this (getting my igf -1 tested)

what's the best time to do igf test blood draw ? early morning or it does not matter ? cheers

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I just noticed you posted this. I posted in 2016. Matey get your IGF-1 done in the morning at 9am and fasted. That's what the company recommends who you are using. I assume you are getting other things tested as well so definitely that time and in a fasted state. Send it next day delivery by 1pm.

For anyone curious Dev is getting his baseline numbers tested so he can access products in the future. Maybe you can do an experiment with Geno's hgh and mk-677 and see what numbers you get to. I wish I could but I would probably sleep through the test as I can't function on either at even a moderate dose :eek::D

Gh srem test is connecting with the IGF-1 put out , we should test the body IGF-1 amount before using the GH.

Ok lets be clear: Serum GH test will ONLY tell you that the molecular weight of your GH is correct. It will NOT tell if your GH is folded correctly, which means it won't tell if your GH is actually going to fit into the receptor and do what it's supposed to do: stimulate IGF-1.

There is no "practical" way to test if your GH is folded correctly, all you can do is test IGF-1 and see if it's actually working.

I suggest both, but IGF-1 is definitely preferred.

I've heard of tren messing with IGF readings, but not nandrolone. Are these compounds supposed to have a similar effect in this regard?

I've heard of tren messing with IGF readings, but not nandrolone. Are these compounds supposed to have a similar effect in this regard?

It’s crazy that tren lowers IGF1 to nothing yet all freaks use tren and high dose HGH precontest, and they get amazing results! This tells me not to worry about IGF1 numbers.

It’s crazy that tren lowers IGF1 to nothing yet all freaks use tren and high dose HGH precontest, and they get amazing results! This tells me not to worry about IGF1 numbers.

Yea I hear you. I'm looking to start a test/npp cycle soon and am going to be including GH and want to be sure i am not doing myself a disservice by adding the nandrolone when trying to get the benefits of the Gh.

You don't need mk677 to maximize igfbp3 levels correct. It would just be a nice addition. But you are saying it's important to supplement with the minerals Zinc,magnesium, selenium and copper to properly absorb GH correctly?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws