over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bulk order cjc-1295

Becomea10

Registered
idk if its allowed on this forum, don't know where to go to post it.

Anyone have a good source on bulk order of cjc-1295 (500-1000mg)?

I want to research cjc-1295 at 25mg a week (inspired by cauthens 15mg a week) since the highest proven in studys were 25mg a week.

I got my baseline bloods done and want to see how high i can get with cjc-1295 (combined with other ghrps)

Maybe if others on the forum want to embark and document this journey of RESEARCH we could all chip in on a large order for max savings and really make some progress documenting the potential and results of these peptides.

25mg a week lol too much of a good thing is bad. If you haven't ran before close to that I wouldn't go that high. Baby steps.

Any research place has a bulk order option check there. You're gonna be dropping a lot of money I think buying pharma GH would be more cost effective.

Why would it be a bad thing though? We don't know till we try it, I have everything lined up for this research, from bac water to baseline bloods and documented regimine.

Why would it be a bad thing though? We don't know till we try it, I have everything lined up for this research, from bac water to baseline bloods and documented regimine.

Side effects for one. Waste of money on the other hand, health, list can go on. I never tried 3g of dnp but I know it's a horrible idea.

You may also be a hyper, over, normal, under, or non responder. Which is why we normally want to start low to know if we react as expected to low dose and assess from there. Also your body adjusts to doses and you'll need more even more reason to start low and go higher. Basics here dude. Many over think and miss a few basic things.

I'm pretty sure you broke some rules.......plus you might want to get to know people too.

I'm pretty sure you broke some rules.......plus you might want to get to know people too.

no intention of rule breaking, if you need to :delete: then so be it, i just want to get the ball rolling on this.

How would it be a waste of money if you got it insanely cheap? Also, no documented sides for the CLINICAL STUDY that used 5-25mg a week...

Look at second part of my first comment in this thread. Bulk option on research sites...

Pulsatile secretion of growth hormone (GH) persists during continuous stimulation by CJC-1295, a long-acting GH-releasing hormone analog. - PubMed - NCBI

60mcg/Kg vs 90mcg/kg. Almost same results...BTW for a 100kg individual that's 6mg vs 9mg doses. You're body has a maximum and after that the more you take it won't respond. It's like taking 120mg of nolva in pct because 40mg works well doesn't mean 120mg is going to work 3 times better.

But ultimately it's up to you. Your money your body go for it if you want. If you do it go get blood work to see if it's worth the money and sides. 6 weeks in igf1 test should do. Your hardest issue will be finding a good batch of cjc as well as affordable price.

Last edited:
You have been a member 1 month with 13 posts, no offense but I doubt anyone that doesn't know you is going in on a huge order with you, and more isn't always better IMO. Goodluck

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131