over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptide/hgh side effects

Hitman911

Registered
Im having severe aches and pains in my legs, hips, calves and feet. Im not sure really what it can be from if not the peptides/hgh. I had a check up a few weeks ago and am in perfect health. Could this be from the peps? Could I be taking too much?

Here has been my stack:

AM-hex/ipam/mod at 200/250/200 15 mins later 5 IUs hgh

around 5pm same thing without hgh

830 same thing without hgh

midnight-ipam/mod at 750/200

If this isnt causing my pain then the only thing I can think of is wear and tear or some sort of imbalance in my glutes, hams and possibly tightness in my hip flexors.

Ive been on peptides since mid February and hgh for the last 10 weeks.

i should note that the aches and pains are usually at night after my activity stops.

i'm having the same issues too, even my jaw is aching.

Hav reduced my daily 3ius to 2ius, still waiting for the pain to go away. :(

u may try reducing yr daily IUs and work yr way up again.

Last edited:
happened to me too, lasted about a week, felt like I was beat up, seems to be a natural occurrence, indicating the IGF levels are rising

You guys think I should reduce my peptides also? Would I benefit from taking just mk677 with my growth?

Where should I start with each?

You guys think I should reduce my peptides also? Would I benefit from taking just mk677 with my growth?

Where should I start with each?

MK 677 is without a doubt a must have compound if wanting to add muscle... it's nitrogen retention effects are second to none, even GH... but if the aches and pains are IGF related then MK 677 does increase those levels significantly. I feel it is much more effective than the ghrp/Cjc compounds but you are using them perfectly before your GH dose to give you the most bang for your buck...with your current protocal you are getting the effects of approx 13-15 iu HGH everyday so your sides are most likely due to that being too high for your body... To get the most bang for your buck I would keep the peptides in but reduce them to just do the first 3 doses listed and add MK 677 at night in place of your midnight dose of peps... but reduce your GH to 2.5 iu x 2 per day...that would put you in the 7-10 iu total effect with the peptides which is more than enough to get the effects you want while reducing the sides

Last edited:
[lang=vi]How's your diet? I wonder if the ache is just a little extra water retention[/lang]

Im having severe aches and pains in my legs, hips, calves and feet. Im not sure really what it can be from if not the peptides/hgh. I had a check up a few weeks ago and am in perfect health. Could this be from the peps? Could I be taking too much?

Here has been my stack:

AM-hex/ipam/mod at 200/250/200 15 mins later 5 IUs hgh

around 5pm same thing without hgh

830 same thing without hgh

midnight-ipam/mod at 750/200

If this isnt causing my pain then the only thing I can think of is wear and tear or some sort of imbalance in my glutes, hams and possibly tightness in my hip flexors.

Ive been on peptides since mid February and hgh for the last 10 weeks.

i should note that the aches and pains are usually at night after my activity stops.

Did anything change at all before you started noticing this? Any new supplements, medications, change in peptide/gh compounds or dosing?

Did anything change at all before you started noticing this? Any new supplements, medications, change in peptide/gh compounds or dosing?

I think it couldve srated around when I added hex. I was using just mod/ipam, then added hex, then added GH. For some reason I recall when I was just on just mod/ipam I felt great. Sleep was great, then it started going downhill and felt like dodo. Maybe eliminate the hex and just do mod/ipam+growth, see what happen?

To get the most bang for your buck I would keep the peptides in but reduce them to just do the first 3 doses listed and add MK 677 at night in place of your midnight dose of peps... but reduce your GH to 2.5 iu x 2 per day...that would put you in the 7-10 iu total
wow!!

Last edited:
I think it couldve srated around when I added hex. I was using just mod/ipam, then added hex, then added GH. For some reason I recall when I was just on just mod/ipam I felt great. Sleep was great, then it started going downhill and felt like dodo. Maybe eliminate the hex and just do mod/ipam+growth, see what happen?

I think maybe the water retention is causing the issue. GH is probably the culprit. You would think water would keep you lubricated but too much can cause bad aches and pains in those areas. Even if you don't look bloated it doesn't matter. I personally think it's the Gh. Your morning dose of 250 IPAM is so small it's probably doing nothing. I'd try dropping the GH and hex until the sides go away. Then introduce the hex again for a few weeks. If no issues the add the GH and see what happens. I wouldn't start MK 677 yet bc that could throw it all off and it causes lots of water retention,

MK 677 is without a doubt a must have compound if wanting to add muscle... it's nitrogen retention effects are second to none, even GH... but if the aches and pains are IGF related then MK 677 does increase those levels significantly. I feel it is much more effective than the ghrp/Cjc compounds but you are using them perfectly before your GH dose to give you the most bang for your buck...with your current protocal you are getting the effects of approx 13-15 iu HGH everyday so your sides are most likely due to that being too high for your body... To get the most bang for your buck I would keep the peptides in but reduce them to just do the first 3 doses listed and add MK 677 at night in place of your midnight dose of peps... but reduce your GH to 2.5 iu x 2 per day...that would put you in the 7-10 iu total effect with the peptides which is more than enough to get the effects you want while reducing the sides

Where did you pull the number of 13-15iu hgh= this peptide plan. Seems a bit high.

I think maybe the water retention is causing the issue. GH is probably the culprit. You would think water would keep you lubricated but too much can cause bad aches and pains in those areas. Even if you don't look bloated it doesn't matter. I personally think it's the Gh. Your morning dose of 250 IPAM is so small it's probably doing nothing. I'd try dropping the GH and hex until the sides go away. Then introduce the hex again for a few weeks. If no issues the add the GH and see what happens. I wouldn't start MK 677 yet bc that could throw it all off and it causes lots of water retention,

ok Ill do that. When I add the gh, shoot for 4 IUs a day?

ok Ill do that. When I add the gh, shoot for 4 IUs a day?

If all goes well with the hex start the GH at 2iu per day for about 10days. Then you can go to 4 and assess from there. Lots of bloat occurs when first starting Gh but seems to subside after around 2weeks.

Where did you pull the number of 13-15iu hgh= this peptide plan. Seems a bit high.

You simply cannot compare peptides to GH. You can compare what similar Igf scores would be but GH causes other benefits that only GH can cause.

He's using 10 iu of Generic GH plus the peptide pulse before each of the 2 x 5 iu doses... that usually generates a comparable 2 iu increase... plus 2 more peptide doses for another 1-2 ius... that's where the approximation came from... Ipam creates a longer gh pulse so that's why I gave the range. My number would have been lower if comparing it to Pharma Gh but I feel this is pretty close to a generic gh guesstimate. Some may differ in opinion but based off my experience and IGF blood test results over the years that's mine.
I have posted in the past my blood results comparing 2 iu Serostim with MK 677 being the same as my bloods on 4 iu Serostim. That's why I recommend MK with GH, I feel it gives the best IGF increase for the price... I'm currently doing a GHRP/Cjc pulse before my Serostim plus the MK and am getting even better results... I'll blood test again after 6 weeks on this protocal and have a more concrete idea as to what type of gh type effect it has had.

alright guys, last tuesday I cut out my peptides and hgh for a couple days, and then have been doing Ipam/mod at 500/160 and then 750/160 and Im still have pains. the weird thing is that the pains are only when Im resting. Im a martial artist, and use my legs alot and they never hurt, whether Im training MA, lifting, walking or jogging, only at rest. So Im gonna jump off peptides/hgh for a while and see if these aches subside, and then restart. Any reseach chems I could take that would mess up my natural T that would keep my muscle full and hard?

alright guys, last tuesday I cut out my peptides and hgh for a couple days, and then have been doing Ipam/mod at 500/160 and then 750/160 and Im still have pains. the weird thing is that the pains are only when Im resting. Im a martial artist, and use my legs alot and they never hurt, whether Im training MA, lifting, walking or jogging, only at rest. So Im gonna jump off peptides/hgh for a while and see if these aches subside, and then restart. Any reseach chems I could take that would mess up my natural T that would keep my muscle full and hard?

It may take a few weeks to go away. Maybe drop everything until it goes away. Then add mod/ipam for 2weeks then add either hex or a low dose gh back in the mix for 2weeks so you can see who the culprit is.

Also I wouldn't add "anything" new yet until you figure out the culprit

Last edited:
whats up guys? Legs are way better at this point, just minor aches. Ill give it a few more days and then restart with mod/ipam. What dose do you guys think I should start at?

whats up guys? Legs are way better at this point, just minor aches. Ill give it a few more days and then restart with mod/ipam. What dose do you guys think I should start at?

I'd start with 500/100 for a few days then up it to 750/100. Wait a week and if all is well introduce 2iu gh again for about a week then assess from there.

I'd start with 500/100 for a few days then up it to 750/100. Wait a week and if all is well introduce 2iu gh again for about a week then assess from there.

cool man so 500/100 2-3 times per day?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity