advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dark Spots at Melanotan 2 inj site (permanent?)

ItalianStalion9

Registered
I've used M2 and various peptides in the past with no issues shooting subQ. However, I shot M2 3 times over a month ago now and have what seem to be permanent dark spots where I injected. I've had bruises that looked like this before, but they went away within a week or so. These don't seem to be fading. The M2 did its job and I could tell from the side effects it was legit, but the spots are very noticeable. Perhaps I should have drawn up the M2 and come to room temperature before shooting?

Anyone else have this happen? Did the spots ever go away?

spots

Hey there,

I am sorry to hear about your problem. The spots should go away. They are like sun spots or sun nevi or freckles. It may take some time for them to fade but they should fade just like when you loose your tan.

That is one of the issue with that peptide, if you are prone to freckles then you will get lots on it. I have had ppl in the past have to stop it because they did not like the spots.

Worst case you could go get some of that cream that fades spots.

take care,
DrK

i didn't get any injection site marks, but if you just so happened to have a freckle there it will get much darker sooner than the other areas.. keep an eye on it, make sure its really injection site marks

I used it subq next to the bellybutton and i have permanent big black marks covering the bottom of my stomach

Thanks for the replies. It's definitely at the inj sites. 3 pins and 3 very long lasting bruises.

I will look into the cream as they're very noticeable. Hopefully they're not permanent as in ripped's case..

I've used this and other peptides many times before subq in stomach and in thigh and never had an issue. I take it this would be a problem with the product?

It was not from a a sponsor here by the way. Impulse buy after a hot sale price popped up in my email. Going to toss it. Next time I'll grab it from someone here!

ive only used the Superior peptide stuff, no pin marks . try thiers, good discount too

I used it subq next to the bellybutton and i have permanent big black marks covering the bottom of my stomach

I do all subcutaneous injections off the side of my hip approximately 2" below the waistline just in case I get a bruise or swelling. Abdominal irritation looks like shit.
All of my melanotan II freckles/dark spots faded over time.

Do you have any pics? You shouldn't be getting any injection site marks at all. Now increased freckling and moles is very common. Existîng freckles should get darker (sometimes bigger) too. Just adding the new freckles are not permanent if you come off the mt2.

Last edited:
There is a reason Melatonin is not accepted by the FDA after 2 weeks I had to get 5 moles removed it makes them regenerate at a pace I could not keep up with.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i have read that you want to do sub q injections a couple of inches away from navel/belly button. it's not like we don't have any room around that general area. also you still want to rotate slin pin subcutaneous injection areas same as you do with other larger gauge needle injections. i had a friend who was diabetic since third grade and after many years of insulin injections he developed corky tough scarred areas even around belly. so keep them spread around.

Do you have any pics? You shouldn't be getting any injection site marks at all. Now increased freckling and moles is very common. Existîng freckles should get darker (sometimes bigger) too. Just adding the new freckles are not permanent if you come off the mt2.

I will try to snap a pic this evening and upload it. My moles got a little darker, but this is normal for me as they have always faded in the past. These marks are very different. I don't know the science behind how Mt2 works in the body, but would assume it has a systematic effect and shouldn't create a higher concentration of melanin where I injected. It's not like I'm injecting dye or anything...

The "bruise-type" spots have not decreased at all with the skin bleaching cream I'm using. Hoping they start to go away before the beach in a few weeks...

There is a reason Melatonin is not accepted by the FDA after 2 weeks I had to get 5 moles removed it makes them regenerate at a pace I could not keep up with.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Get over yourself drive-by (it's melanotan, not melatonin) and get ready as an analogue of melanocyte-stimulating hormone will eventually gain approval. Had you have any preparation or knowledge about potent or super-potent tanning peptides you'd understand the dramatic effect that follows the first couple weeks of administration. Melanotan peptides are not for the cheap (dermatologist visits are an understood part of the game) or haphazard users. Perhaps thank your usage of melanotan for highlighting your active areas of melanocyte activity (which you may have misconstrued as not being beauty marks or which may have indeed offered you benefit from removal - hopefully you did not remove impulsively weeks after beginning your a-MSH therapy...).

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws