over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peptides or research chemicals for women

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Alright...so I've been using peptides for a bit...but I have no experience with how they work on women. My girl is wanting to try something to help increase metabolism and aid with fat burning so she can look her best for our wedding in October. Does anyone have any experience or know of any in particular that would be particularly effective for a woman?

I was thinking maybe gw1516? But this is one I have no experience with

Alright...so I've been using peptides for a bit...but I have no experience with how they work on women. My girl is wanting to try something to help increase metabolism and aid with fat burning so she can look her best for our wedding in October. Does anyone have any experience or know of any in particular that would be particularly effective for a woman?

CjcDAC at 1mg twice a week subQ before bed, plus 100-250mcg ipamorelin
2-3x/day is a good fat loss combo for women. That's a very low ipamorelin dose but on a woman and stacked with cjcDAC would work well.

25mcg T3 per day will help a lot with fat loss.

CjcDAC at 1mg twice a week subQ before bed, plus 100-250mcg ipamorelin
2-3x/day is a good fat loss combo for women. That's a very low ipamorelin dose but on a woman and stacked with cjcDAC would work well.

25mcg T3 per day will help a lot with fat loss.

Ya i thought about the t3 but im not sure i can convince her to use thyroid hormone

My Wife used gh frag, ipamorelin, and T3 very successfully. 25-50mcgs T3 in the AM, 250mcgs gh frag pretraining/precardio, and 250mcgs ipamorelin prebed.

So far everyone that has posted is right on the money. My wife gets good results with CJC/DAC and Ipamorelin, GW1516 and Ostarine and exercise. The peptides and GW will help release and burn fat, the Ostarine will help keep the muscle.

There is also a product called LipoDen which is an injection and is taken in combination with Phentermine that works very well. Most weight loss clinics put their patients on this combination for very little money a month. Its also usually covered under insurance.

I have been using the GW1516 since December. It has helped me to drop maybe 2% in body fat. Love the stuff.

Last edited:
Yes...got her from 160 to 130...while adding muscle

Wow that's great! Over what time frame? I order the gw1516...but I'm gonna look into getting the ostarine too

what is a good dose dose Ostarine and GW-1516
My girl friend wants to step up from bikini to figure this next year and think this may be a good bridge between anavar/primo cycles

what is a good dose dose Ostarine and GW-1516
My girl friend wants to step up from bikini to figure this next year and think this may be a good bridge between anavar/primo cycles

5-10mg on both...possibly up to15 on the gw

mk 677 is working really well for my wife, shes been on it for about 3 months now. She has recomped very nicely., Her results would be alot better if she would stay consistent with her work outs. here is what we did

weeks 1-3 5mg
weeks 4-6 7.5mg
weeks 7-9 10mg
weeks 10-current 12.5mg

started slow for a number of reason
1. Shes never taking anything other that a protein powder
2. the intial water weight gain. Honestly, she has only put on about 5lbs of water weght, or less.

I think this is a great RC for women.

So far everyone that has posted is right on the money. My wife gets good results with CJC/DAC and Ipamorelin, GW1516 and Ostarine and exercise. The peptides and GW will help release and burn fat, the Ostarine will help keep the muscle.

There is also a product called LipoDen which is an injection and is taken in combination with Phentermine that works very well. Most weight loss clinics put their patients on this combination for very little money a month. Its also usually covered under insurance.

I have been using the GW1516 since December. It has helped me to drop maybe 2% in body fat. Love the stuff.

I want to try GW so Bad but the damn cancer talk scared me too much and now it's stuck in my head.

I want to try GW so Bad but the damn cancer talk scared me too much and now it's stuck in my head.

The cancer thing is the problem with doing research on rats. The study cited above, rats were given the equivalent of a 900mgs dose of GW and it was done for the majority of the rats short lives.

This study further claimed GW-1516 increased carcinogenesis through a number of ways: increasing cell growth due to the inhibition of apoptosis (cell death), promoting cell proliferation (cell growth) by increasing cyclooxygenase-2 (COX2) and/or vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).

Since then studies have been done to see if this claim was correct and it was found that there were no changes in cell proliferation and failed to offer any evidence that PPARs such as GW increased cancer growth.

Lots of athletes have used this substance since it has been around and not one report of cancer through its use. remember again that humans are getting good results using 10mg at a much higher body weight that a rat who was given 900mg.

The Role of PPARs in Cancer

Last edited:
The cancer thing is the problem with doing research on rats. The study cited above, rats were given the equivalent of a 900mgs dose of GW and it was done for the majority of the rats short lives.

This study further claimed GW-1516 increased carcinogenesis through a number of ways: increasing cell growth due to the inhibition of apoptosis (cell death), promoting cell proliferation (cell growth) by increasing cyclooxygenase-2 (COX2) and/or vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).

Since then studies have been done to see if this claim was correct and it was found that there were no changes in cell proliferation and failed to offer any evidence that PPARs such as GW increased cancer growth.

Lots of athletes have used this substance since it has been around and not one report of cancer through its use. remember again that humans are getting good results using 10mg at a much higher body weight that a rat who was given 900mg.

The Role of PPARs in Cancer

Ok that's good to know. So it's only possible with insane dosing just like the same can happen with other supps like say you have 25 gallons Diet Coke per day can cause cancer,etc...

you know this can be ENTIRELY done with FOOD ONLY.....:lightbulb:

:cool:

you know this can be ENTIRELY done with FOOD ONLY.....:lightbulb:

:cool:

Of course I know that, but this is a peptide sub forum on a bodybuilding forum that focuses heavily on steroids. So if you don't have anything helpful to say maybe you should consider going elsewhere

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear