over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sarms for strength

Powerlifter

Registered
My only goal is to gain strength. I don't have a powerlifting competition for a while so I figured it would be a good time to try sarms for the first time. Based on my research it looks like Lgd-4033 and S4 are best for strength gains. Would you suggest using one of them and seeing how I respond or use them together? Am I missing a sarm or peptide that would increase strength? Thanks

My only goal is to gain strength. I don't have a powerlifting competition for a while so I figured it would be a good time to try sarms for the first time. Based on my research it looks like Lgd-4033 and S4 are best for strength gains. Would you suggest using one of them and seeing how I respond or use them together? Am I missing a sarm or peptide that would increase strength? Thanks

Might look into RAD-140 or YK-11 too.

A buddy told me YK-11 skyrocketed his strength. Seems like it's more of an actual steroid then a SARM though. It's misrepresented as a SARM as far as I understand but I'm no chemist.

RAD-140 was pretty intense but the anxiety killed me. LGD-4033 should be good in this sense, I've never personally tried it though.

I've been taking 10mg LGD 4033 for a week now. I know it's still early but I haven't noticed anything yet. Body weight is about the same and no changes in size/strength yet. Most things I have read said it takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in.

Legit s4 gave pretty large strength increases but visions sides can be pretty damn annoying.

I bumped the LGD to 15mg every morning about a week ago. My strength has been improving which was my main goal. Body weight is about the same so I'm not holding any water. There has been no effect on my anxiety (which I'm prone to) and blood pressure has also been good. I've had no increase in appetite or aggression like others have had.

I get considerable strength gains (every couple weeks or so) from LGD-4033. Highly recommend

I've never ran s4 because of the vision sides that come with its use but I have ran lgd and it was awesone so I could deff see those 2 being a awesone stack for strength.

I've been having good success using 15mg on LGD. Strength has been improving every week. I still have got no sides and my body weight is the about the same. I had to stop the LGD because I ordered from a peptide company (not sure if I can say the name) on Monday the 15th. I still have not received it so I will not be able to use it for almost a week before it comes in. I emailed them a few times with no response. I finally got a reply about 10 days after I ordered. Needless to say, I will not be ordering from this company again.

If you have to run lgd over 10 it's probably underdosed. Lgd is great for strength, rad was good for me but killed my libido I felt, and osta was decent.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131