over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK 677 vs CJC 1295 DAC

Hulkbulk8

Banned
At the moment funds are an issue and wanted to know which of these would provide grater results in increasing IGF levels?

25mg MK everyday at night

Or

3-4mg CJC DAC a week

Also does CJC cause the extreme bloat and lethargy that MK does?

Thanks

I don't have extreme bloat or lethargy from either one. I like to run them together. But if I had to choose one it would be MK.

They're like peanut butter and jelly bro....they are meant to go together.

But if you can't afford both you want MK-677 definitely

Last edited:
Would 2mg a week of CJC Dac a week make any difference with 25mg MK a day?

Thought you had to run the CJC Dac 4-5mg a week to really get anything out of it?

Thought you had to run the CJC Dac 4-5mg a week to really get anything out of it?

The more you can run the better, obviously. I've seen a lot of 2mg logs where the users eventually bumped it because they weren't getting a hell of a whole lot at 2mg and then saw a big increase when they bumped to 4mg. I would say 4mg minimum or it's probably not worth your money. I am on my first run of CJC DAC, I just started on Sunday...I'm pinning 5mg twice a week (10mg total) -- it's not cheap, no.

I've run it at 2.5 to 5mg with 2.5 the longest. I would say yes I got some good results off of it at 2.5 with MK at 25mg. Numb tingling hands were intense at 5mg but still present at 2.5.

I've run it at 2.5 to 5mg with 2.5 the longest. I would say yes I got some good results off of it at 2.5 with MK at 25mg. Numb tingling hands were intense at 5mg but still present at 2.5.

how long until you noticed the tingling hands? just curious. my first time on CJC, i've woken up already after 4 days with numb hands but i wasn't sure if it was because i was sleeping on it or because of the peptides. Does it happen to you like legit every night?

At the moment funds are an issue and wanted to know which of these would provide grater results in increasing IGF levels?

25mg MK everyday at night

Or

3-4mg CJC DAC a week

Also does CJC cause the extreme bloat and lethargy that MK does?

Thanks
That a interesting question.

I love to much the cjc dac, the water retention are not very high but just for helping join and during the training a good pump ( not like mk 677 but it's decen )

And me my question are :

What is the results when you combine CJC -DAC with MK-677 ?!

If I have the possibility I try this around September / October because I think the IGF1 level up very well with this stack [emoji4]

how long until you noticed the tingling hands? just curious. my first time on CJC, i've woken up already after 4 days with numb hands but i wasn't sure if it was because i was sleeping on it or because of the peptides. Does it happen to you like legit every night?

It came on pretty quick. I've been on MK all year so can't say for sure how long it took. Especially when I was on 5mg of dac with it I was getting numb tingly hands periodically throughout the day. It was a bitch deadlifting heavy during those times.

I'm on just MK at 12.5mg at the moment with igf lr3 at 100mcg and it is much more mild. I'll be dropping it soon for a couple months as I get ready for a show. Just trying to extend the bottle a little instead of buying another one.

That a interesting question.

I love to much the cjc dac, the water retention are not very high but just for helping join and during the training a good pump ( not like mk 677 but it's decen )

And me my question are :

What is the results when you combine CJC -DAC with MK-677 ?!

If I have the possibility I try this around September / October because I think the IGF1 level up very well with this stack [emoji4]

I have seen logs of people running high dose CJC-DAC with MK-677 and their IGF levels come back in the 400-600s....so it's definitely a great combo for growth and fat loss.

I've run MK-677 solo in the past with decent results, but I just started it back up with 10mg CJC-DAC as well....I plan on doing bloodwork in a month to see what my IGF bloods look like, hopefully they will be sky high. I'm doing a bulk on this combo, not worried about water retention...I like to run Anadrol on bulks which can sometimes mess with appetite, MK will take care of that...it makes you ravenously hungry.

I have seen logs of people running high dose CJC-DAC with MK-677 and their IGF levels come back in the 400-600s....so it's definitely a great combo for growth and fat loss.

I've run MK-677 solo in the past with decent results, but I just started it back up with 10mg CJC-DAC as well....I plan on doing bloodwork in a month to see what my IGF bloods look like, hopefully they will be sky high. I'm doing a bulk on this combo, not worried about water retention...I like to run Anadrol on bulks which can sometimes mess with appetite, MK will take care of that...it makes you ravenously hungry.
Wow !!! Around 400 to 600 !!! [emoji72]

When you talk about high dosage of cjc dac it's 5mg 8mg or 10mg?
I think if the cjc dac are real with 10 mg per week are a fantastic dose, the standard dose are 2mg per week.

Thanks about the blood work I hope a good score for you [emoji4] and the same here if I have the possibility I plan some blood work too for this stack, actually I use only mk677 when I finish my new bottle of 30 days @25mg I send some bloodW to check the igf1 level after around 3 months on MK677 ( I used 2 x 30ml before, at low dose 7mg followed by 12.5 and now 25mg )

Wouldn't just taking a large dose of IGF LR3 say 100-120mcg raise IGF levels into the 400-600 range?

Think I am going to try 200mcg IGF LR3 pre workout today.
Sounds like the difference is very noticeable.

I will only do on workout days

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner