over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If money is not an issue

eaglecall

Registered
What is overall better. Real pharm grade HGH or a combo of peptides?
Not that this is my situation lol (i wish) but I am just trying to learn more and clarify some questions. I read some people just stick to real HGH while others prefer peptides. At the same time others switch back and forth between GH and peps. Whats better overall? If you had decent amount of money, would you just forget about peptides and stick always to good quality HGH?

what are peptides....????

:cool:

What is overall better. Real pharm grade HGH or a combo of peptides?
Not that this is my situation lol (i wish) but I am just trying to learn more and clarify some questions. I read some people just stick to real HGH while others prefer peptides. At the same time others switch back and forth between GH and peps. Whats better overall? If you had decent amount of money, would you just forget about peptides and stick always to good quality HGH?
No doubt REAL GH PHARM GRAD but the real stuff not counterfeit [emoji4]

LOL you see thats the confusion. One of you say real HGH, one of you say IGF1 DES plus IGF1 LR3. I guess some people react different to peptides and real growth?
Probably the best bet would be to try to get my hands on real pharm grade HGH, see the results and then try peptides to compare...

LOL you see thats the confusion. One of you say real HGH, one of you say IGF1 DES plus IGF1 LR3. I guess some people react different to peptides and real growth?
Probably the best bet would be to try to get my hands on real pharm grade HGH, see the results and then try peptides to compare...
Because this question doesn't have an answer, it's all opinions. GH is not the best bang for the buck and it requires time to see the real effects. Effects with igf are pretty much instant. I know you said if money wasn't issue but why should I spend let's say a grand on 2 kits of pharma HGH when I can get 10 or more vials of igf1 and have way more fun. Just like I'd get a sports car over a luxury vehicle ;)

Igf1-des & igf1-lr3, lots of it [emoji39]

I just started using the LR3 for the past week, pre workout and am loving it!
We'll see was permanent affect it has but I can't believe it's lived up to the hype regarding pumps.
I'll have to look into DES next, or also..........

I just started using the LR3 for the past week, pre workout and am loving it!
We'll see was permanent affect it has but I can't believe it's lived up to the hype regarding pumps.
I'll have to look into DES next, or also..........
People thought we were lying when we posted this stuff some time ago. I know I was repping a pep company but it was not just hype, the stuff actually works and when it's good stuff it works very well. I like Lr3 more then des. My plan with a big cycle would by des pre or intra with Lr3 post prior to the postworkout meal. Non-training days I'd do the Lr3 prebed, des maybe in the sore muscle trained the day before in the evening around the time I'd usually train on a training day.

I haven't messed with MGF yet. I've been thinking about trying it maybe combined with Lr3. MGF is a form of igf.

Because this question doesn't have an answer, it's all opinions. GH is not the best bang for the buck and it requires time to see the real effects. Effects with igf are pretty much instant. I know you said if money wasn't issue but why should I spend let's say a grand on 2 kits of pharma HGH when I can get 10 or more vials of igf1 and have way more fun. Just like I'd get a sports car over a luxury vehicle ;)

Make sense. Still, I see is a matter of experimentation. Other people swear by GHRP, CJC, others prefer MK, etc... It will take many years in the sport to really identify clear protocols and results from each chemical.

The main reason why I have all these questions is because I have never touched any growth factor, hormone, or peptide. And Id like to for the first time :D

Make sense. Still, I see is a matter of experimentation. Other people swear by GHRP, CJC, others prefer MK, etc... It will take many years in the sport to really identify clear protocols and results from each chemical.

The main reason why I have all these questions is because I have never touched any growth factor, hormone, or peptide. And Id like to for the first time :D
It's because everyone reacts differently. I prefer the standard ghrp/ghrh protocols cuz MK makes me very hungry and lethargic to the point it becomes a hassle to function. I turn into a zombie on the stuff. Higher doses of ghrp make me lethargic as well but to a much lesser degree then MK677. It's personal preference based on experience with results/sides. Some people are energetic and get lean on MK677. Others are lethargic and bloat. Some get crazy hunger, some no hunger at all. Everyone's different. You have to experiment on your own and figure it out. There will never be a clear cut answer only guides.

People thought we were lying when we posted this stuff some time ago. I know I was repping a pep company but it was not just hype, the stuff actually works and when it's good stuff it works very well. I like Lr3 more then des. My plan with a big cycle would by des pre or intra with Lr3 post prior to the postworkout meal. Non-training days I'd do the Lr3 prebed, des maybe in the sore muscle trained the day before in the evening around the time I'd usually train on a training day.

I haven't messed with MGF yet. I've been thinking about trying it maybe combined with Lr3. MGF is a form of igf.
I used this stack last year MGF with IGF-1 and I liked this to much m, but with PEG-MGF the effects come with the time, we need to be very patient with this compound[emoji5]
No doubt REAL GH PHARM GRAD but the real stuff not counterfeit [emoji4]

pharma HGH daily
igf1-lr3 post workout only on lift days
IGF1 Des intra workout into target muscles.
Ipamorelin 15 min prior to hgh shots AM / PM
little melanotan 2
bpc-157 and tb-500 cause they're awesome for inflammation and healing

Exactly. I would like to think most on here trust what I say and know I never lie ever. But I am sure some newer guys looked at my posts about lr3 and thought "really" because I used to rep for a peptide company. When it is good it's one of the best things you could ever take. Most have read why high doses shouldn't be taken and I get that and that's why I run it in short burst cycles. Although I do think the whole hgh and igf-1 and gut growth is very exaggerated.

All of Rambo's posts in this thread pretty much sum my feelings up so there is no point me writing it again.

Dens228 that's great you are responding so well. I also like reading posts like that. Even today many guys disregard peptides on the whole and it's very ignorant. Yes most could build the physique they wanted on aas only without anything else. But there is definitely a place for peptides and some of them are great. I plan to experiment with lr3, des, peg-mgf and mgf a lot more this yearand next.

Regarding the OP if money wasn't an issue I would simply use both. There is no need to just pick 1. If I had to pick 1 it would probably be pharm grade hgh. Although for health reasons I wouldn't want to be running pharm hgh at an effective dose all year round. That's were rotation comes in and utlizing many different effective peptides. Although MisterB is spot on too and utilizing each at different times of the day would be the most effective system by far.

My advice is simply over time try everything (hgh, lr3, des, mk 677 etc) separately and see how you respond to each. Then you can start stacking the most effective things and get optimal results.

Last edited:
pharma HGH daily
igf1-lr3 post workout only on lift days
IGF1 Des intra workout into target muscles.
Ipamorelin 15 min prior to hgh shots AM / PM
little melanotan 2
bpc-157 and tb-500 cause they're awesome for inflammation and healing
Bpc & Tb work well for a big tendinitis ?

Exactly. I would like to think most on here trust what I say and know I never lie ever. But I am sure some newer guys looked at my posts about lr3 and thought "really" because I used to rep for a peptide company. When it is good it's one of the best things you could ever take. Most have read why high doses shouldn't be taken and I get that and that's why I run it in short burst cycles. Although I do think the whole hgh and igf-1 and gut growth is very exaggerated.

All of Rambo's posts in this thread pretty much sum my feelings up so there is no point me writing it again.

Dens228 that's great you are responding so well. I also like reading posts like that. Even today many guys disregard peptides on the whole and it's very ignorant. Yes most could build the physique they wanted on aas only without anything else. But there is definitely a place for peptides and some of them are great. I plan to experiment with lr3, des, peg-mgf and mgf a lot more this yearand next.

Regarding the OP if money wasn't an issue I would simply use both. There is no need to just pick 1. If I had to pick 1 it would probably be pharm grade hgh. Although for health reasons I wouldn't want to be running pharm hgh at an effective dose all year round. That's were rotation comes in and utlizing many different effective peptides. Although MisterB is spot on too and utilizing each at different times of the day would be the most effective system by far.

My advice is simply over time try everything (hgh, lr3, des, mk 677 etc) separately and see how you respond to each. Then you can start stacking the most effective things and get optimal results.
Exactly, all people react differently.

Yes, the best are to use single to see if the compound work well or not, when I started for the first time MK-677, I used this single for 1 month, now I have the opportunity to add other compound like CJC-DAC for a better stimulation of IGF-1 level [emoji5]

No comparison. Pharm GH blows peptides out the water. That being said, if money is not an issue, pharm grade is all you need.

No comparison. Pharm GH blows peptides out the water. That being said, if money is not an issue, pharm grade is all you need.

What are the best pharm hgh out there? :D:D I had the honor to hold in my hands a kit of Serostim one time. Besides that I haven't even seen in person a different brand. Is as mythological to me as The Gods.

If money is not an issue, you'd run pharm GH, plus a combination of various peptides.

I'm pretty sure this is the answer, if money were truly not an issue.

Something like:
  • Pharm hGH dosed twice a day
  • GHRP-2 + Mod-GRF dosed 5x per day
  • MK677 dosed once a day, before bed
  • IGF-LR3 dosed pre-workout
  • IGF-DES dosed intra-workout
  • peg-MGF dosed post-workout
  • TB500 and BPC-157 dosed once daily for healing

Good luck affording and keeping up with that regimen.

My guess is that something extreme like this is what the "Camel Crew" is doing to enhance their athletes, along with plenty of rest, focus, and food.

Last edited:
pharm grade gh as much as needed. its a stand alone that does it all as far as the benefits from any of the peptides mentiond here.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws