over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677

bigmills

Registered
I'm looking for some feedback on mk-677. I've been doing a lot of reading lately about it and,I have read articles where people are saying the effects are as good if not better then regular injectable GH. The reason for that they are saying is because it is a oral GH which works for 12 hours releasing GH pulses throughout the day. My question was for someone like my wife would she still be getting the anti-aging effects like she would from GH as far as things like the collagen in her skin and losing body fat? Or any other positive results or experiences anyone has ever had with it? Thank you in advance..

Anyone getting elevated liver enzymes on MK-677? When I started MK-677, my AST/ALT was normal. 7 days into it, liver enzymes started creeping up. 3 months into it, liver enzymes skyrocketed! Then it occurred to me that MK-677/Ibutamoren is a methylated compound! AKA: R)-1'-(2-methylalanyl-O-benzyl-D-seryl)-1-(methylsulfonyl)-1,2-dihydrospiro[indole-3,4'-piperidine] Rule of thumb is anything methylated is usually liver toxic, am I right? Is MK-677 a methylated compound??

Day 1-7: 50mg every night
Day 8 - through August 6: 25mg everynight

August 6 liver enzymes:
AST 210
ALT 186

It does work though. igf-1 went up from 165 to 329. But really concerned about liver toxicity. I can post labs to prove this. My A1C also went up from 5.5 to 5.7. Meaning, decreased insulin sensitivity.

I stopped taking MK-677 day after I got my latest lab results. I will follow up with next labs in 4-5 weeks.

Im not taking anything else that's hepatotoxic. Anyone else have labs done after taking MK-677?

I can post all my labs in succession if it helps.

Last edited:
I'd been off AAS for 3 months. Took MK 677 for 14 days, but the sleepiness and hunger were too much, as I am trying to lower BF before I start my cycle.

Was off of it 10 days, during both the time taking it and after, I took various liver supplements. Had blood work done. AST was 45 (H), ALT 42 Normal. Prior to taking it, they were AST 30, ALT 24.

So, yes, I believe it did up both.

I'm looking for some feedback on mk-677. I've been doing a lot of reading lately about it and,I have read articles where people are saying the effects are as good if not better then regular injectable GH. The reason for that they are saying is because it is a oral GH which works for 12 hours releasing GH pulses throughout the day. My question was for someone like my wife would she still be getting the anti-aging effects like she would from GH as far as things like the collagen in her skin and losing body fat? Or any other positive results or experiences anyone has ever had with it? Thank you in advance..
Yes she would. For the anti-aging go with the lowest dose possible to avoid any sides (hunger, lethargy, bloat, etc). I had my Wife on something like 5-8mgs a day, she only ran it for a month though.

Yes she would. For the anti-aging go with the lowest dose possible to avoid any sides (hunger, lethargy, bloat, etc). I had my Wife on something like 5-8mgs a day, she only ran it for a month though.
Thank you brother I appreciate that advice. Do you mind if I ask you why your wife stopped? Did she just not feel like taking it anymore or was there a certain side effects you couldn't deal with? Call soap I know you're a pretty smart guy from reading your posts, if you had access to both good HGH and mk-677 which one would you put your wife on?

from BM

Thank you brother I appreciate that advice. Do you mind if I ask you why your wife stopped? Did she just not feel like taking it anymore or was there a certain side effects you couldn't deal with? Call soap I know you're a pretty smart guy from reading your posts, if you had access to both good HGH and mk-677 which one would you put your wife on?

from BM

The hunger was hard for her to control. Her feet and hands swelled a bit and were going numb but it was mainly the hunger she couldn't deal with. I found if you stick to MK long enough you can get past the sides eventually as the body adapts.

MK is the better bang for the buck, but if the sides can't be dealt with then Ipamorelin or HGH is the better option. My wife didn't notice a huge difference in effects from 1.5iu hgh a night versus 250mcgs ipam a night.

Honestly, the peptide best suited for anti-aging would be Ipamorelin not MK677. MK677 is better suited for building mass.

It'll depend greatly on how she reacts to MK677. Really can't say but for anti-aging HGH would be preferred over MK677 in my opinion.

I'd been off AAS for 3 months. Took MK 677 for 14 days, but the sleepiness and hunger were too much, as I am trying to lower BF before I start my cycle.

Was off of it 10 days, during both the time taking it and after, I took various liver supplements. Had blood work done. AST was 45 (H), ALT 42 Normal. Prior to taking it, they were AST 30, ALT 24.

So, yes, I believe it did up both.

Thanks man!

The hunger was hard for her to control. Her feet and hands swelled a bit and were going numb but it was mainly the hunger she couldn't deal with. I found if you stick to MK long enough you can get past the sides eventually as the body adapts.

MK is the better bang for the buck, but if the sides can't be dealt with then Ipamorelin or HGH is the better option. My wife didn't notice a huge difference in effects from 1.5iu hgh a night versus 250mcgs ipam a night.

Honestly, the peptide best suited for anti-aging would be Ipamorelin not MK677. MK677 is better suited for building mass.

It'll depend greatly on how she reacts to MK677. Really can't say but for anti-aging HGH would be preferred over MK677 in my opinion.

What would you say are the best peps to stack with MK-677 for HGH like igf-1 levels? I was thinking of stacking Ipamorelin/CJC no DAC with 25 mg MK and 400 mg Hup A.

What would you say are the best peps to stack with MK-677 for HGH like igf-1 levels? I was thinking of stacking Ipamorelin/CJC no DAC with 25 mg MK and 400 mg Hup A.
That's the beauty of MK677, you can stack it with any traditional ghrp/ghrh combination. If you're after igf levels, I would stack it with the stronger GHRPs i.e. Hexarelin or GHRP2. Then for your GHRH, you can add in CJC DAC at 5-10mgs a week to really amplify all the pulses from MK677 and the pulses from the GHRP during the entire day. Since GHRH amplify pulses, it makes sense to use DAC (long active life) in this situation to capitalize on amplifying as many pulses as possible.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131