over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dose timing

Hitman911

Registered
I have a dead lifting session today followed by 2 hours of martial arts, and would like some insight on this protocol

430 pm pre deadlifts- mod/ghrp 2
545 post deads/pre Marial arts mod/ipam then 6pm 3-5 IUs generic

how dose this sound or what other protocols could I try.

Right now Im basically experimenting with dosing protocols so Im open to hear what you guys think.

Be careful dosing something like ghrp2 before doing deadlifts, that's a recipe for hypoglycemia. I think you should use the peps before your preworkout meal and before the postworkout meal.

Be careful dosing something like ghrp2 before doing deadlifts, that's a recipe for hypoglycemia. I think you should use the peps before your preworkout meal and before the postworkout meal.

ummm yeah rambo it definitely is! although the hypo didnt start in 3/4 of the way into my MA training!

Why do the peps cause hypoglycemia? I thought they caused hyperglycemia....

Well shit that's probably why I felt a little dizzy doing back today. I wake up and take my mod/ghrp2 get breakfast and coffee ready. Eat 30mins later. Out to the gym about an hour after I eat. Only 25g carbs right now. Maybe I'll have to move some post workout carbs to intra then. The last time I ran it I was on 50g carbs meal one and 25g intra.

Why do the peps cause hypoglycemia? I thought they caused hyperglycemia....
Elevated GH levels over time cause insulin resistance which in turn causes hyperglycemia, so its not a direct action from the peps. However, for some reason (probably ghrelin activation) GHRPs especially the stronger ones and ones like GHRP6 that activate ghrelin to greater degrees (think hunger and the shits, which are actions of ghrelin) tend to cause hypoglycemia effects. I never noticed it at the lower doses of 100mcgs. But I've done up to 500mcgs and I can tell you those doses are scary the hypo hits soo hard. I found I had to back the dosages back down and slowly work up to the higher doses. To me, this all seems related to ghrelin activation. Ghrelin controls hunger and bowel movements. Combined with hard training it makes it easy to go hypo.

Well shit that's probably why I felt a little dizzy doing back today. I wake up and take my mod/ghrp2 get breakfast and coffee ready. Eat 30mins later. Out to the gym about an hour after I eat. Only 25g carbs right now. Maybe I'll have to move some post workout carbs to intra then. The last time I ran it I was on 50g carbs meal one and 25g intra.

I'd have more carbs and/or back down the dose of the peps. This is why I have been recommending peps be taken before the postworkout meal instead of pretraining. This is to avoid lethargy or hypoglycemia during training. If you want GH in the system during training, take the peps before the preworkout meal just as you are taking it (you need more carbs it seems). Even though the peps are only active for a short time, the GH released sticks around for hours. For pretraining pep dosing, stick to lower doses of 100mcgs.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131